Apply for Ualá Card, is usually one of the best options or alternatives today. Since it is a prepaid credit card that provides various benefits to its customers, very different from competitive credit cards.
For this reason, in this article we dedicate ourselves to explain in depth: what is Ualá, what is this card for, how to load it, how it works, how to apply for the Ualá Card, and we will conclude with some characteristics of said card.
What is Ualá?
Well, the Ualá card, it’s basically a Prepaid MasterCard credit card. In short, it is a card that must be loaded, placing money, either through bank transfers, or in cash. And, after this, the user can use it as a credit card to make purchases.
It is wrong to say that this type of card is a «credit card», since there really is no credit, that is, if the user does not load money into the account, he will not be able to make purchases.
Likewise, this card can be used to make purchases over the Internet or in person by going to the stores. It should be noted that it works both in Argentina and abroad. Briefly, if they accept MasterCard, then they accept the Ualá Card.
One of the most relevant and advantageous aspects of this type of card in particular is that almost it has no cost. The interested party only has to request it through an application, and later they will send it to their email for free.
But, this is not all that must be done to be able to use it. It is essential that the applicant remember to activate it. Now, after activating your respective card, it is your responsibility to load money in order to start using it and to be able to buy products or items you want.
Well, the Ualá application is really very easy to use. Following a few steps (and just attaching photos of your respective National Identification Document -DNI-) you can request the MasterCard Debit Card (prepaid), which will arrive at your home via Andreani.
As its founder Pierpaolo Barbieri makes clear: There is no opening, closing, renewal or maintenance charge… for life.
To close this point, it is convenient to mention that, Ualá It is ideal for young people between 14 and 18 years of age, or young students who can receive their monthly payment through electronic transfers. This, in order to avoid having cash on top.
What is the Ualá Card for?
Once the explanation of this type of card so recognized worldwide has been completed, we continue to clarify what the purpose of requesting the Ualá Card is for. Thus highlighting the great impact that it has obtained inside and outside the country. Attentive!
- Its services are based on a master card that allows you to:
- Financial transactions.
- Acquire online games.
- Purchase of services.
- Make purchases in supermarkets.
- Withdraw money at ATMs in the country and the world.
In addition, with this card, apart from being able to withdraw cash from ATMs, you can also make and receive transfers from other accounts with CBU or CVU. You also have the ability to make purchases in one payment at any merchant or website that accepts MasterCard.
How to load the Ualá Card?
Now, at this point it is important to clarify that balance recharges on the Ualá MasterCard can be made through transfers, either bank or CVU, in Rapipago and Easy Payment. In addition, from the Ualá app, you can control:
In addition to the above, as of the date 06-08-2019, Ualá has incorporated the CVU, which allows anyone who has a virtual or bank account to transfer to Ualá and a third party can do the same to their respective account.
Once the bank transfer is made, it is credited in a maximum of 2 (two) hours. Also, we must emphasize that there is no cost.
- First of all, it is essential that you freeze your card.
- If you cannot find your Ualá card, you can freeze it instantly from the app to disable card operations.
- But, if you find it, you can defrost it and continue using it.
- As a second step, it is your responsibility to file a report (in the event of permanent loss, theft, etc.). However, it is not necessary to apply for the Ualá Card.
- In the end, they will give you a new card within 15 business days.
How does the Ualá Card work?
Well, Ualá cards are the most common and simple modality among all the different types of cards that exist and are used today. Its operation is quite simple. Pay close attention to the text below.
As we have mentioned in previous points, Ualá is a prepaid credit card, whose purpose is given through a mobile application. For this reason, to be able to use it, a balance must be charged to the card, to later make purchases and payments.
Now, to download this application, the interested party must have a smart cell phone with an Android operating system (version 4.4 or higher) or iOS (9 or higher). In addition to Wi-Fi internet connection or mobile network. This app is downloaded for free from the Play Store or App Store.
What services does the Ualá Card allow you to pay?
- First, it allows to pay for Steam.
- Pay Spotify.
- Also, you have the option to pay: netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and any service similar to them.
- Pay applications downloaded by the cell phone.
- Pay services online.
- Finally, pay at MercadoLibre.
How to Apply for the Card?
Now, to give continuity to this article, it is up to us to explain in detail how to carry out or how to apply for the Ualá Card correctly. Likewise, it is convenient to clarify that, making such a request is quite quick and easy.
To apply for the Ualá MasterCard International Card, the interested party must download the Ualá app from their smart mobile device and complete the registration in it.
Generally, to obtain any type of document, entities or organizations require certain documentation, in addition to the fulfillment of some steps. Applying for the Ualá Card is no exception. But, do not worry because below we will list the demanded requirements.
- First, you must be over 13 years of age.
- You must have your respective valid Argentine National Identification Document -DNI-.
- If you reside in Argentina but are a foreigner, you can obtain the card. However, you need to present your current Argentine National Identification Document -DNI-.
- Finally, if you are between 13 and 17 years old, you can have this card by presenting the authorization of the father, mother or legal guardian.
Characteristics of the Ualá Card
In another vein, and to end this article, it is up to us to mention through a brief list of certain and diverse characteristics of this particular type of card. Therefore, we invite you not only to continue but to finish with the reading.
- First of all, this is an app card.
- Likewise, it allows its users to make purchases without requiring the cancellation of fees.
- It is important to note that this credit card is recognized by MasterCard.
- You offers your customers security to use money.
- Also, as it is guaranteed by MasterCard, it allows you to pay in other currencies.
- This is because Ualá converts: pesos / ARS to dollars / USD when buying, with a minimum of interest for the use of the service.
- One of the main advantages is that it has no emission or maintenance cost. Simply put, it is totally free.
- It also allows making transfers to other CVUs and bank accounts, subscribing to prepaid services, recharging SUBE, making online payments, paying taxes, and withdrawing cash at the respective ATMs.
- And, the requirements to request this card are minimal.
- For this, it is not necessary for the interested party to have a bank account, nor is it necessary that they have a certain credit profile.
- You do not have to qualify to use it.
- It can be used inside and outside the country.
- Likewise, money can be transferred to a friend who also has Ualá.
- The app is quite simple and functional.
- It is a contactless chip card.
- The user needs an authorization to make large purchases.
- Card blocking and request for extra documentation.
- Very low cash withdrawal limit and cost from the second withdrawal.
- It is not supported by MasterCard.
- Recharges through Rapipago or Easy Payment may take until the next day.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Related articles that may interest you