When you want to dispense with the dependency relationship and want to start an independent economic activity, you will need to start needing the form 152 since you will touch yourself with the paperwork that the company or employer for which you worked before did.
What is Form 152 and what is it for?
It is a Monotributo credential, which is used every month to cancel the obligations of this simplified regime in the entities that are available for it.
It has a Unique Magazine Code (CUR) used so that the operations have a special code, it also shows the circumstance in which the monotributista has registered. The AFIP payment can be by debit card Rapipago or Pago Fácil, if so, you must bring the F.152 because it includes the CUR
The form will be requested in cases where procedures must be carried out where the registration to the Monotributo is accredited; for example, when joining the Monotributo social work or when carrying out a bank transaction. When requested, this form will be delivered with the F-184 proof of procedure.
Manage Monotribute Credential
What is the monotributo?
It is a favorable payment for independent workers since it is a synthesized way of paying taxes.
The monotribute payment makes it easier for you to issue invoices, have medical coverage for both your family and yourself, and have the possibility of retirement.
How do I become a monotributista?
You must have the tax code and CUIT, in the event that you do not have these documents, you have the possibility of making the request through the website with your new ID. If you prefer to do it through the unit, in the same way, go to the website and make your appointment.
What advantages do I have if I am a monotributista?
- Tax simplification
It means that with a quota established for each month you can settle your tax and social security obligations.
- Multiple payment channels
It allows you to make the cancellation with electronic transfer, automatic debit in account or credit card, through ATMs,
- Compliance incentive
It will be granted if you comply punctually and in the established manner with the payment of each month in the course of a calendar year either with automatic debit or with a credit card. You will be refunded the monthly balance of the tax component.
First you need to have the Unique Tax Identification Code (CUIT) by going to the AFIP office in whose jurisdiction the entrepreneur’s tax domicile is located. You can find out everything related to the Offices by entering the AFIP website: www.afip.gob.ar in the «Dependencies» section.
You must bring a duplicate of Form 460/ and bring the DNI in copy and original. Immediately the «Fiscal Key» is requested and the fingerprint, photo and signature are recorded.
It should be noted that the indicated tax domicile will not necessarily be the real domicile.
For example, the fiscal domicile is the one where the address or main and effective administration of the activities is located, while the real domicile is the one where the residence location is, which is reflected in the DNI.
The important thing is that the applicant knows that when he is going to process the CUIT, he must prove the tax domicile that is reported, for this to be possible he must present one of the requirements that in original and copy:
- Domicile certificate issued by police authority.
- Notarial certificate of verification (in general it is extended to companies).
- Photocopy of any Public service’s bill on behalf of the applicant.
- photocopy of property title or rental or «leasing» contract, of the property whose address is denounced.
- photocopy of bank statement or the state of your credit card.
- Photocopy of the municipal authorization or equivalent municipal authority, as long as the applicant’s activity requires it.
STEP BY STEP
When you have finished the process at the AFIP offices, you must enter their website at your for the following:
1. Change the fiscal key given in the delegation: You must enter with the tax code and look for the option «Change Password” will ask you to enter the current password and the new password.
two. confirm the Biometric data such as the photograph and signature in the option «Acceptance of biometric data».
3. Economic activity going to the option «Comprehensive System» first choose the taxpayer and then go to the option «Tax Registry» and finally «Economic Activities». When you are sure that the activity is registered in the comprehensive system service, choose the «Monotributo» option.
Four. Fill in Items 1 and 2. For Item 1, place the option «Adhesion» and in Item 2 choose the CUIT, then click on the option «Generate Juarda Declaration».
5. For the next step, the declared address is verified. The start date of activities and the economic activity are also requested as shown in the image.
Costs of the Monotax from 2019
Category A: Income up to $138,127.99 per year. Integrated tax: $111.81. Contributions to SIPA: $493.31. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total: $1,294.12
Category B: Income up to $207,191.98. Integrated tax: $215.42. Contribution to SIPA: $542.64. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total: $1,447.
Category C: Income up to $276,255.98. Integrated tax: $368.34 (services) and $340.38 (commerce). Contributions to SIPA: $596.91. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total: $1,654.25 (services) and $1,626.29 (commerce).
Category D: Income up to $414,383.98. Integrated tax: $605.13 (services) and $559.09 (commerce). Contributions to SIPA: $656.60. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total contribution: $1,950.73 (services) and $1,904.69 (commerce).
Category E: Income up to $552,511.95. Integrated tax: $1,151.06 (services) and $892.89 (commerce). Contribution to SIPA: $722.26. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total contribution: $2,562.32 (services) or $2,304.15 (commerce).
Category F: Income up to $690,639.95. Integrated tax: $1,583.54 (services) or $1,165.86 (commerce). Contribution to SIPA: $794.48. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total contribution: $3,067.02 (services) and $2,649.34 (commerce).
Category G: Income up to $828,767.94. Integrated tax: $2,014.37 (services) and $1,453.62 (commerce); Contribution to SIPA: $873.93. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total contribution: $3,577.30 (services) and $3,016.55 (commerce).
Category H: Income up to $1,151,066.58. Integrated tax: $4,604.26 (services) and $3,568.31 (commerce). Contribution to SIPA: $961.32. Social Work Contributions: $689. Total contribution: $6,254.58 (services) and $5,218.63 (commerce).
NOTE: From Category I, which is going to be explained below, only businesses, undertakings intended for the sale of movable property, can intervene in the Monotax regime.
Category I: Income up to $1,352,503.24. Integrated tax: $5,755.33. Contribution to SIPA: $1,057.46. Social Work contributions: $689 Total contribution: $7,501.79.
Category J: Income up to $1,553,939.89. Integrated tax: $6,763.34. Contribution to SIPA: $1,163.21. Social Work contributions: $689 Total contribution: $8,615.55.
Category K: Income up to $1,726,599.88. Integrated tax: $7,769.70. Contribution to SIPA: $1,279.52. Social Work contributions: $689 Total contribution: $9,738.22.
What are the data modifications that imply a substitution of the payment credential?
This credential must be replaced for the reason of the semi-annual recategorization and if there are changes in the information stipulated by the Unique Journal Code (CUR).
The changes or modifications can be of any of its elements:
- Integrated Tax: By mistake or categorization by trade.
- Fixed Pension Contributions: For being obligated or ceasing to be obligated to pay social security contributions upon reaching the age of 18, starting or ending an employment contract executed in a dependency relationship, accessing a retirement benefit, contributing to a professional fund, etc.
- Social work: If you carry out or leave the social work or for reasons of registration or discharge of those who make up the primary family nucleus.
Now you can obtain the new credential to pay the F.152 form, it will be done through an electronic transfer by entering monotribute in the «Monotribute data» option.
We read later!
Related articles that may interest you