Are you in Argentina and need the form 460 AFIP? Here we leave you the place where you can get it and how to fill it correctly. We are also talking about an entity involved in this process: AFIP and we tell you about the WHICH.
AFIP Form 460/F
The F.460 is an affidavit used to modify the data of all individuals included in the AFIP.
Where to download form 460?
You can download the form at this link 460/F You will see that it is in PDF format.
You have two options to fill out the form, print it out and fill it out by hand or transcribe it on the computer, print it and done. For the format to be valid, you must print the form on both sides of the page, otherwise it will not be received. In addition to this, you must bring a duplicate of the form.
What is the 460 form used for?
The formula 460/F is necessary to request the CUIT number and tax code. The Internet is key since the registration of the tribute monkey is done via the web. To fill out this form, you must provide personal information such as name, address, date of birth, among others.
Where and when to present it?
The form is taken to the AFIP agency adjacent to the residence of the citizen. If you wish to supply or capture your gross income, it is done in an independent body of the AFIP.
How to fill out the form?
When you are going to fill out the form you must comply with the following information:
Reason for the procedure: Select «spontaneous” or according to your case
Identification data: Enter your nationality, date of birth, gender and identity document.
Referential data: Place your name, your maternal and paternal surname or your married surname if you were.
Fiscal and real domicile: You will need two proofs of address to be able to register, it can be the following: a receipt in your name for a service, a bank statement in your name, a municipal ticket, a rental contract, a property deed, any of these must go with the name of the holder necessarily to be valid.
It is of utmost importance that Make no mistakethere will go data such as: name of your street, portal code, house number, town, province, block and other information about your residence.
When you have the completed form go to the AFIP They will ask you for a tax in your name and identification (DNI).
Later it will be delivered CUIT and the tax code with which you will enter the page again to register.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that you seek the help of an accountant for registration and to avoid future problems.
It is opportune that you know that every month you must pay gross receipts depending on the activities you do and what you invoice.
What is the AFIP?
The Federal Administration of Public Revenues (AFIP) is the body in charge of executing the tax, customs and collection policy for the Nation’s social security resources.
The integrates the General Directorate of Customs (DGA)the General Tax Directorate (DGI) and the General Directorate of Social Security Resources (DGRSS).
- Created by decree 618/97.
- Self-sufficient entity in terms of its organization and operation.
Functions and powers
The functions and powers of the AFIP include the application, collection and inspection of the taxes and accessories provided by the legal norms of the Nationand especially of:
- Taxes that are levied on operations carried out in the territory and in maritime spaces, in which what is ordered by the national tax law.
- Taxes levied on the import and export of merchandise and other operations governed by customs laws and regulations that are or are assigned to it.
- Social security assets referring to:
- The national retirement and pension directorates, regardless of whether they are self-employed or dependent workers.
- Subsidies and family allowances.
- The National Fund for events of any kind that may arise and that may come out of the application and compliance with legal regulations.
- The inspection and evaluation of international merchandise traffic as established by law.
- The tariff classification and evaluation of merchandise.
- Other functions that arise from its mission and those that are necessary for its internal administration.
What is the CIT?
He Unique Labor Identification Code (CUIL) is a unique number for each person who is granted by ANSES. Thanks to this number, all your work contributions are saved.
IMPORTANT: If you are going to do it for the first time, it is mandatory to go to any ANSES headquarters.
otherother names given to the CUIT
For those who need to carry out operations that have to do with the payment of taxes, such as the different registered sales, but who do not enter as self-employed employees, they can get one from the same agency.Identification Key” (CDI).
Who is it for?
All people who require it, for example: employed, unemployed, employer.
What I need?
Know the data of the DNI
As I do?
What documents do I need to carry out the process in person?
This form is accompanied by various data and the citizen will select the ones they need.
- Native or naturalized Argentines and foreigners: Photocopy of the national identity document. With the exception of people over 75 years of age as of 12/31/2014 and people declared legally incapable, they can do the process with their civic or registration booklet.
- If you are a foreigner and do not have a national identity document: Photocopy of the identity card, or of the certificate or proof that states the report number given by the National Directorate of Migrations, where the nature of your address is seen.
Foreigners interested in taking the CUIT must be governed by these conditions: GR 3890/94
On the other hand, 2 of the following must be presented proof of tax address in original and photocopy, except in the case that the person is adhered to the electronic tax domicile where they will have to carry a single
- Document Argentinian identity national.
- Constancy of residence issued by a qualified authority.
- Minutes notarial verification.
- Receipt of a service that is in the name of the person in charge.
- Property title or rental or leasing contract, of the property that is being charged.
- account status or summary of the credit card as long as the applicant is the holder.
- Equivalent municipal authorization or consent, as long as the applicant’s activities are carried out on property that requests it.
- Proof of Family Housing granted by the State Assets Administration Agency, given by the National Social Security Administration (ANSES). If it is with the last instance, you will simply have to present a certificate.
There are cases where the intervening agency can request other types of documents that, according to its perception, prove reliable address of the denounced address.
CLARIFICATION: All the copies of the documents have to be registered by the culprit and certified by the notary public for their exhibition. In the event that it is necessary to use the original documents, they may be exhibited as long as they comply with the said conditions.
In addition, the body will require that people proceed as legal representatives of human or legal persons, in the digital record of the photograph, signature and fingerprint, as well as showing the identification document to «scan» it.
In order for the registration of biometric data to be considered perfect, it is necessary to confirm the signature, photograph and identification document that must be scanned by the web page: www.afip.gob.ar. To enter the page you can do it with the tax key «Acceptance of biometric data“.
We hope this article has resolved your doubts. Thanks for reading us!
Related articles that may interest you