It is very likely that to request the social plans, the situation in ANSES is required, one of them being the negative certification that they issue, by this means we will guide you so that the application How to carry out the negative certification in Argentina? Be smooth and successful.
What is ANSE?
ANSES are the initials by which the National Social Security Administration is known.
It is a decentralized body of the national public administration of Argentina, attached to the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security, which is in charge of administering social security benefits, known as family allowances, unemployment benefits, universal allowance for each child, provisional service, refunds and worker information, issuance of the Unique Labor Identification Code CUIL and confirmation of services.
The agency began its operations based on Decree 27141 in 1991.
When we talk about ANSES, it is important to know what the CUIL is, it is part of all transactions that have to do with social security, since each member of ANSES is identified with this code.
Through it, contributions related to benefits, retirement and family allowances are made, it is also necessary for banking procedures, in public entities, vehicle registrations, etc.
Currently, this code is automatically assigned when registering as a national of persons of a minor, in the case of foreigners, they must obtain a provisional CUIL to be able to opt for an employment relationship, prior immigration procedures, and it will become in definitive CUIL when obtaining the DNI.
The ANSES has support functions for the State in relation to the social security plans that it plans and develops:
- Guarantee to the citizens beneficiaries of the policies imparted by the State in social security the correct and transparent administration of the benefits and services regulated under the current regulations.
- Guarantee the efficiency and social responsibility in the administration of the Sustainability Guarantee Fund of the Argentine Integrated Pension System (SIPA).
These functions are executed through activities such as:
- Retirement and pension payments
- Payment of Family Allowances
- Processing and management of unemployment benefits.
- Processing and management of universal allowances for each child and for pregnancy.
- Expansion of pension coverage for citizens, to meet needs.
- Assignment of Scholarships and Credits
As of 2008, it is in charge of managing the resources of the Sustainability Guarantee Fund, which is made up of a wide variety of assets, and whose main objective is to ensure the payment of retirement and pensions in contingencies, contributing to the progress of the nation’s economy. and mitigate negative situations caused by changing economic factors that influence social security.
What services do you offer?
The ANSES has a catalog of services distributed in Categories and Sections:
By sections we find: information area, procedure area, benefit area and consultation area.
The categories are related to the various sections that we named above: children, pregnancy and births, pension and retirement, widowhood and death, work, marriage, education, companies and organizations.
In the area of procedures, they offer: Recognition of services, subsidy for public services, payment control of mutuals or cooperatives, processing for various credits, for housing certification, to obtain retirement, to obtain a social security code, among others.
In the Informative area: a whole range of informative articles on the various procedures and all those items that make up social security is updated.
Where are the main offices located?
ANSES has a long list of offices where they provide service. To locate the one closest to your home, you can check the office or service point.
They also offer other ways to contact them, such as:
- Telephone service: By dialing 130, 24 hours a day, you can be personally attended from Monday to Friday during office hours.
- Make inquiries online: sending a message through your Facebook page.
As a sample of some of its offices, we find:
- Advice Prof Cs. Economic Located at: Buenos Aires 865
- Baradero Located at: Anchorena 1127
- July 9 Located at: Libertad 1102
- Open Pampa Located in: Gob. Tello and JD Perón
- Aimogasta Located at: 9 de Julio, esq. San Martin
- Chacabuco Located at: Sarmiento 95, esq. cervantes
- Former Regional Headquarters Located at: Esquiú 879
- Córdoba Located at: Av. Chacabuco 187, 7th floor
- Chivilcoy Located at: Bolivar 79
- General Villegas Located at: Rivadavia 907 esq Pueyrredon
- AMIA Located at: URIBIRU 650 / PASTEUR 633
- Añatuya Located at: Chacabuco 256
- Junin Located at: Winter 84
- Junín II Located at: Rioja 539
- Avellaneda Located at: French 58
- Ayacucho Located at: Güemes 664
- Azul Located at: Av. Pte. Perón 425
- Bahía Blanca Located at: Brown 180
- Bahía Blanca II Located at: Avenida Colón 279
- Balcarce Located at: Calle 16 esquina 17
- Municipality of SARMIENTO Located at: AMEGHINO 358
- Cañuelas Located at: Del Carmen 690
- Barracks Located at: Patricios Regiment Avenue 939
- Batán Located at: Colectora Ruta 88 and calle 149
- Bethlehem Located at: Coronel Daza 69
- Alta Gracia Located at: Pte. Perón 1997
- CPC Argüello Located at: Avenida Rafael Núñez corner Avenida Ricardo Rojas
How to get the negative certificate?
First of all, let’s understand what we mean when we talk about Negative Certification, this is a document that must be issued by ANSES, with a validity of no more than thirty days.
It confirms that: no contributions are made as a dependent worker, no affidavits from provinces not attached to SIPA are registered, no transfers are made either as a monotributista, or self-employed, or as workers in private homes.
Neither are registered: payments for unemployment, for maternity of private workers, for social plans or for provisional benefits, as well as, allowances for children or for pregnancy.
The essential document to obtain the ANSES Negative Certification is the unique labor identification number or code CUIL
Steps to follow
To obtain the Negative Certification you must:
1. Access the Web page.
2. Select the section «Benefits and Services»
3. Click on the option «Negative Certification»
4. Click on the «Make the Query» button
5. Place the number of the unique labor identification code or CUIL
6. Select the period for the certification (maximum two months)
7. Click on «Continue»
8. Review personal data and social security items that are not used by the applicant
9. Choose between the options to print or download, to obtain the certification
The certificate obtained electronically does not need a stamp or signature from an ANSES official, it does not have any cost, and it can be done by the owner, a relative, or someone authorized by the applicant.
What is the negative certificate for?
To demonstrate that no contributions or payments or assignments are registered, as a dependent worker, nor by affidavits from provinces not attached to SIPA, nor transfers as a monotributist, self-employed or private home worker, in short, confirms that the citizen does not charge No social security benefits.
Related articles that may interest you