get the Score sheet In Argentina, better known as a criminal record, it can be an essential requirement when doing your paperwork. If so, we leave you below the various ways to obtain it depending on your conditions.
What is the Prontuarial form?
Score sheet, also called a criminal record certificate or letter of good conduct, is a digital certificate that certifies the absence of a criminal record of the applicant or, if any, the details thereof.
The law determines that a Criminal Record implies that there are one or several sentences with final sentences and deprivation of liberty.
What do I need to process it?
Photocopies of your current identification. You will need two color copies of your identification. If you do not have your identification, you have the advantage that in Argentina you can go to a documentation center to continue with the rest.
- It is mandatory that the photocopies clearly show both your photo and the fingerprint of your thumb.
- Ultimately, if it is impossible for you to obtain the identification document, then using your identity card, passport or nationality certificate must be original, be in good condition and the information can be easily read. Also bring two copies that can be seen clearly.
- If you are from abroad or your country is outside of those included in Mercosur, you must be sure that your passport and identity document are valid, if not, you must renew them.
Complete the application certificate. To request the procedure, you must make an application certificate, this is through the website in the registry of people. They will request your province, your town and automatically the system will show you the branches available in that town.
Select the one that is closest to your home. After asking what your payment method will be, you must fill in the relevant information.
- Since each certificate has a unique number, we recommend that you print more than one certificate for us because if it is repeated, it will be rejected.
- You will have to complete the following field, with your date of birth, names, nationality and address. We recommend that you review all the information provided since if there is an error, the process must be started from scratch.
- When you fill out all the steps of the form, print the document and sign it. It is necessary to keep it in a folder so that it does not get dirty and does not bend. The format from which you print the document, the one in PDF, you can save it in case it gets lost.
Pay the procedure. When you go to pay the process you must see the registration page since there are all the rates and the places where you can make the payment. If for some reason you cannot pay or you are outside of Argentina, you can call 0800 666 0055 free of charge from all over Argentina, or 54 11 4123 3033 from abroad to explain your problem and find a solution.
- There are different prices, for a procedure common which is one that is done in 5 business days, the cost is $60, for a procedure urgent that is done in 24 hours, the cost is $150 and for a procedure very urgent which is done in 6 hours, the cost is $250. You must bear in mind that the very urgent procedure is available only in some areas of Argentina.
- To cancel the application form, go to any branch of Banco de la Nación Argentina, Banelco ATMs, in the “Pago Mis Cuentas” portal, or in some boxes located in the different branches.
- If you have the «Certificate of Poverty» or «Poverty Letter», or the «Constance of war veteran» you are exempt from the expenses that this process entails.
- If you are retired or a teacher, whether in primary, secondary or university education, the normal procedure costs $30. If you want to get this discount you must bring a certificate that supports it.
Take your documents to the chosen branch. If you have already printed and signed all the documents that were requested, you are ready to go to the previously selected venue and take the application form and copies of your identity document.
It is necessary that you comply with the 15-day period to bring the necessary documentation.
If you are carrying out the process and you are a minor, you must be accompanied by your representative who must bring your identification document and a photocopy. If you are emancipated you must bring the document that proves it.
On the other hand, it is necessary that you bring the Voucher issued by the bank teller where you made the payment to start the process.
Check your background certificate. Since the background certificate is constantly updated with new information, when the process is finished they will not give you a piece of paper that represents your certificate, but they will give you a number that will be proof of your process and when the time has ended according to the procedure you chose through the Internet you can enter and see your background.
- To obtain your certificate for the first time, go to the National Recidivism Registry page and select the option “SEDE” or “UER” depending on the type of procedure you carried out. If you have any doubt about which procedure to use, under each button you will see a reference to each of the procedures.
- Finally, the page will ask you for the data that is on your voucher, place them and click on «Consult». You will be able to observe your background certificate updated to date.
- In the event of any problem, you can contact the National Registry of Recidivism at (011) 4123-3033 from Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. or by email at email@example.com.
Steps to follow
- Enter the National Registry of Recidivism with the following link National Registry of Recidivism.
- Select the option «Private Procedures».
- Once they chose the option «Private procedures» they will have two options. they should select the one that says «Start your process to obtain your Criminal Record certificate».
- Select the type of procedure: Click on «remote procedure». You can see the requirements and how to carry out the payment
- Fill out the form: It is the last step where you will proceed to enter your personal data and the data of your account and bank. Choose «Consult” and you will have the option to pay for the process.
- We recommend that you comply with the 15 business days established to present the documents from the time you completed the web process until you took the certificate to the chosen branch, otherwise your process may be rejected.
- There are branches where you will have to make an appointment in advance to bring the documents, if this is your case you can do it through the registration page.
- If you are going to present the certificate to an institution, we recommend that you print a current one because people may think that you are hiding something if you have one that is not up to date.
- Maintain your good behavior, do not forget that any criminal record will appear on this certificate and even if you pay the corresponding fine, it will not disappear from the list.
What is it necessary for?
It is a certificate that is necessary on many occasions such as entering a university and starting a job.
What body issues criminal records?
It is issued by the RNR (National Registry of Recidivism).
Means to pay the background:
- Portal Pay my accounts.
- Banelco Network ATMs.
- The home banking of the banks associated with the Banelco Network.
You must make sure that you are the owner of the bank account, otherwise the process cannot be carried out in this way.
How to download the criminal record certificate?
If you already made the cancellation and went to the venue of your choice, now it’s your turn:
- Have the “Proof of Criminal Record Processing” delivered by the operator.
- When the time has passed after you have paid, access your certificate by going to www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar.
- Select: “Access your Criminal Record certificate”
- Click the button “procedure in a Headquarters”
- Write the cvoucher codes + the captcha code.
- Click on the button “Consult” and there will appear the certificatewhich can be downloaded and printed.
There is nothing left to do, if the process is ready and you have your Criminal record.
- It is limiting if you want to participate in events politicians such as being a member of a jury or on issues of Popular legislation.
- It becomes very difficult for the person to have a weapons permit.
- They can pose a problem in processes of guardianship, foster care and adoption of boys and girls.
- It is limiting when carrying out volunteer activities.
- It does not allow to obtain the dangerous dog license.
- It is a big problem to process Some social benefits.
We read soon!
Related articles that may interest you