process your domicile certificate in Argentina at lightning speed, it’s easy and simpleread the next lines, they will help you guide to make it a successful process and also with time to present it to other entities that request it.
What is the domicile certificate?
It is a document stating the veracity of the address or place of residence where do you say that you live.
According to the law, the home is a characteristic of each personis simply the place where the individual voluntarily selected, to carry out their basic daily activities, for a long or short stay in that place.
What should be taken into account is that the address you indicate is the same as your National Identity Document known as DNI, for those who have it, or the one that will appear on it, if it is the case that you are going to request it.
The body authorized to issue it is the Federal Police of Argentinain their police stations or police stations, the closest to the address of your residencea, who will assign an official to verify that you live in that place, and if you are there he will deliver the certificate immediately, or you can pick it up at the same station where you requested it, in case you are not present during the official’s visit.
The procedure to obtain it is very easy and without complications, at least in Buenos Aires, once you have located the police station and the opening hours, all you have to do is present your ID, identity certificate or passport if you are a foreigner.
What do I need it for?
The Residence Certificate It is requested for a wide variety of procedures, the main one is the DNI request, for locals or foreigners.
Being that the ID, is he primary document to carry out any other procedure, such as in banks, requests for services: telephones, water, electricity; student enrollment, start of a labor relationship and endless situations where it is necessary.
In the migration office it is also required in several of its procedures, such is the case of the residence application for foreigners, among others.
Who issues it?
Since 2015, complying with the constitution and since the Argentine Presidency In agreement with security organizations, it was approved to allocate to the Government of Buenos Aires the necessary resources for the full exercise of police functions.
Through this constitutional mandate and complying with all legal steps involving various law enforcement agencies in Argentina, security functions and faculties that are not of a federal nature to the Police were enabled. In terms of hierarchy and operation, the Police of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires reports to the Head of Government through the Ministry of Justice and Security.
Based on the main objective of this security body, where the possibilities for citizens to enjoy the freedoms and rights that by constitutional rank belong to them are guaranteed.
As well as, attending to the value of debureaucratization that applies new ways to organize, channel and facilitate administrative processes, make the Federal Police of Argentina, the agency empowered to authorize the issuance of the Certificate of Domicile through police stations, stations or precincts, suggesting that it be the closest to the applicant’s place of residence.
Can it be done online?
Noeven when we know that currently, most of the procedures are simplified by internet or online, but this is not the case of the Certificate of Residence.
Confirming what was stated in previous paragraphs, the request of the Domicile certificate It is too simple and without any complications, including the requested documents, they are the basic identification for any person who lives permanently in Argentina, is visiting or carrying out work or academic activities for a defined period of time.
How can I obtain the residence certificate?
To obtain the certificate, you must know the exact direction where you are staying, then locate the police station, station or precinct closest to the place of residence.
We suggest that you confirm the opening hours to the public, to avoid traveling and wasting time, although you can show up during office hours with your national identification documents or DNI, or passport If you are a foreigner and have not yet processed your DNI, also with a valid document that certifies your identity and make the request.
After a reasonable time, from two (2) to three (3) days, an official or police, will visit the address where you say you live, to confirm it with the same applicant or ask among the neighbors and verify if it is true.
The documents to present are:
- The National Identity Document or DNI, if you have it
- The identity certificate or passport if you are a foreigner and have not processed a DNI.
Steps to follow
The steps are quick and easy:
- confirm the exact direction
- Locate the closest police station, precinct or station to your home
- Confirm opening hours
- Introduce National Identity Document or Passport
- request theretention of an official from the federal police station
- Answer the requirements of the official
- Give a prudential time from two to three days for a police officer to go and confirm the address
- Receive the certificate or pick it up at the same police station
How could you corroborate what I expressed to you from the beginning, it is a super simple procedure, in summary:
- The address certificate can be issued to all citizens.
- you can do it in the Central Building of the Federal Police or at the nearest police station, precinct or federal police station close to home.
- The request and issuance of the certificate is without costis free.
- The validity will depend on who requests your presentation, be it a government agency, private company or individual.
- The procedure must be carried outto staff and presencehe.
- Forget about requesting a shift, appointment or quota to process it.
- You just need the National Identity Document or Passport.
This request is so simple that it gives the impression that the procedure is repeated, but it is very necessary that you understand how easy it is to obtain it, There have been cases of people offering their advisory and management services to obtain a monetary profit.
That will only waste you time and money.because what they give you will not enjoy credibility or validity, keep in mind that your presence is necessary for the request and reception.
Below you will find a dozen Police Stations, with their location and telephone numbers, which could be close to your home:
- Communal Police Station 1 Telephone: 4393=0076/3333 Address: Suipacha 1156
- Communal Police Station 2 Telephone: 4801-1698/3333 Address: Av Las Heras 1861
- Communal Police Station 3 Telephone: 4953-2273/3323 Address: Lavalle 1958
- Communal Police Station 4 Telephone: 5091-6100 Address: Av. Velez Sarfield 170
- Communal Police Station 5 Telephone: 4861-5507 /4862-3333 Address: Billinghurst 471
- Communal Police Station 6 Telephone: 4632-9051/9129 Address: Av Avellaneda 1548
- Communal Police Station 7 Telephone: 4631-3333/7827 Address: Av. Cnel. Esteban Bonorino 258
- Communal Police Station 8 Telephone: 4605-2031/2090 Address: Av. Ana Díaz and Cafayate
- Communal Police Station 9 Telephone: 4687-3333/6478 Address: Lisandro de la Torre 2343
- Communal Police Station 10 Telephone: 4671-2209/4444 Address: Av. Chivilcoy 453
- Communal Police Station11 Telephone: 4581-3155/4582-3333/4585-5458 Address: Alfredo R. Bufano 1800
- Communal Police Station 12 Telephone: 011 4546-5600 Address: Ramallo 4398, C1430CQD CABA
With the greatest wish that when processing your certificate of domicile in Argentina you do it without setbacks, we salute you.
Related articles that may interest you