the prenatal form fills up to be presented in the ANSES and from there pregnant women can receive monthly payments for their child. However, before explaining the procedure for you to opt for this benefit, we want to tell you what other assignments it has ANSES.
National family allowances.
The most widespread regime in the country is in charge of the National Social Security Administration (ANSES); It is mandatory and its scope is throughout the Argentine territory, since it has beneficiaries in the City of Buenos Aires and in the 23 provinces.
This regime is governed by Law No. 24,714 since October 1996 and is structured by two subsystems:
a) Contributory subsystem: It grants benefits for children, whether disabled or prenatal, maternity, birth, school help, marriage and adoption, all of this to employees of the private sector in a dependency relationship, to beneficiaries of the Labor Risk and Unemployment Insurance Law.
Financing: Each employer and ART They make a cooperation of 9% of the total remunerations or benefits, to which are added the resources for interest, fines and surcharges, investment income and donations, legacies or other contributions. Of the 9% of the cooperation, 7.5% is allocated only to family allowances and the remaining 1.5% to National Employment Fund.
b) Contributory subsystem: It grants benefits for spouse, child/disabled person and school aid to the liabilities of the Yes dad; If your child/disabled person, prenatal, birth, adoption and marriage school assistance is provided to the beneficiaries of non-contributory disability pensions.
Financing: This subsystem is financed with the general resources that are established in Law 24,241 specifically in article 18. Benefits can be of three types: one-time, monthly and annual. The amount is stipulated by the regulations depending on the area in which you are.
This form is prepared so that the pregnant woman receives the benefit of prenatal family allowance every month for the duration of the pregnancy.
How to complete the prenatal form?
It is recommended that pregnant women must request the prenatal in week 12. The pregnant woman must present the form $2.55 It must be filled out according to the instructions that we will give you by following:
- Item 1: Data of the holder (mother/father)
- item 2: D.of the other parent (mother/father)
- Item 3: D.Employer Acts: CUIT: 30-54667062-3, business name: National University of Cordobaemail: an email from the Personnel area of your dependency, contact telephone number: that of your dependency.
- Item 4: Indicate with an X in registration and in number of installments 0.
- Item 5: place an X in discharge and an X in 45 days before and 45 days after, if that is how you are going to take your license or in 30/45. The date of notification is the date of presentation in the dependency of the medical certificate, where the date is placed in which it was issued, the number of weeks of pregnancy and the possible date of delivery.
- Item 6: This part must be filled out by the doctor or it can be left empty and present the original medical certificate and copy authenticated by the employer.
- Item 7: Exclusive maternity down.
- Item 8: Data of the agent, if necessary.
- Item 9: Representative, if necessary.
- Item 10: makes sure that the employer’s signature is made in DGP with the signatures registered in ANSE. What’s more You must bring the copy of the medical certificate to authenticate it.
When you fill out the form, you must make sure that dont have studs and also that everything is written with ink of a single color.
How much do you receive for the Prenatal Family Allowance?
It is relative, you should review the Table of amounts effective as of September 2008-Active Workers.
Who collects the Prenatal Allowance?
The allowance is collected by one of the two parents who must meet the necessary requirements.
- Original and photocopy of the Medical Certificate, if the treating physician does not comply with the request in the Item 6 previously mentioned.
- If the pregnancy is terminated: Submit Original and photocopy of the Medical Certificate specifying the date on which the pregnancy was interrupted if the treating physician has not complied with what is stated in Item 6 of the form
- In case of preterm birth with life: Original and photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- In case of preterm birth without life: Original and photocopy of the Death Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of the mother’s National Identity Document.
- Original and photocopy of the National Identity Document of the father, if it has been declared in the form.
- Original and photocopy of the Marriage Certificate, if the parents are legally married and the payment is requested by the father.
- Original and photocopy of Summary Information that validates that the parents live in concubinage, if the parents are not legally married and the payment is requested by the father.
- The parent receiving this allowance must present the certificate that proves it either by birth, death of the child or interruption of pregnancy and must be within the first 120 days of the mother having given birth. If this is not the case, ANSES will seek the means to return the money given for the assignment.
The same method will be applied when the common-law who receives the benefit does not recognize the newborn.
In conclusion if there is any reason why you should not continue to receive the allowance you must notify the ANSES immediately.
How is this procedure carried out?
1. Accreditation of personal data
Make sure that your personal and family information is in order and up to date by calling 130 or entering My ANSES If not, when you go to the ANSES office, present the marriage or cohabitation certificate and the ID of the family group (originals and copies).
2. Fill out the form
Fill out the form PS.2.55 DDJJ Unified News – Single System of Family Allowances in items 1, 2, 3 and 10.
Keep in mind that item 6 must be signed by the doctor treating the pregnancy. The form is valid for 30 days from when it was signed.
3. Make your appointment
Make the appointment to present the Form and with it the requested documentation.
- The cancellation is made month by month.
- The amount of the allowance depends on your household income and the location of your home.
- We recommend you check the amounts of all Family’s asignations.
Benefits of the prenatal allowance
- 80% is paid per child.
- This amount is paid throughout the pregnancy until its end or interruption.
- Mothers with informal domestic jobs can opt for this benefit.
Related articles that may interest you