The requirements for Gendarmerie It is a question that many young Argentines look for on the internet when looking for professions to be in their future. And this is one of the institutions that more attract attention of young people because of their character and values.
In this sense it is also one of the institutions most prestigious and important within those that make up the armed forces of the Argentine nation. Do you want to know more about the requirements for the Gendarmerie? Are you interested in knowing in depth what are the functions and other services of the gendarmes?
Then read on because here is everything!
What is a Gendarme
It is not possible to talk about a topic in an accurate way if you do not know about it before, so We will explain what a gendarme is. And the truth is that this is something quite simple to explain, although it may cost something to understand due to its nature currently.
The reason for this is that the gendarme is essential part of the security forces of the state of the Republic of Argentina currently. Nevertheless you are not part of the armed forces or the police, although it depends for all its actions on the Ministry of Security of Argentina.
In fact, the nation’s Gendarmerie is regarded as a mixed and intermediate force between the police and the armed forces or national army.
It is for this very reason that the nation’s gendarme has very particular characteristics and different from other armed forces worldwide.
In this sense, the Gendarmerie has a whole series of traits that make it a unique and irreplaceable institution for the functioning of the nation.
The gendarme is, to put it simply and practically, a mixture of police and military that it can act like both without any distinction.
Once the gendarmes have been defined and before moving on to requirements for the Gendarmerie, we will mention their functions currently.
As mentioned in the previous section, the gendarme is a mix between a policeman and a military man, being able to fulfill both functions without any problem.
In this sense, it is important to highlight that they have military training totally formal, with all the combat elements that the national armed forces have.
The reason for this is that the main function of the gendarmes is guard the nation’s borders and the all international passes.
In the same way they are also in charge of maintain the fight against drug trafficking across the nation when needed.
And not only do we have to talk about drug trafficking, but the gendarmes are in charge of fight all kinds of illegal traffic from or to Argentina.
It is noteworthy to mention that the training of the gendarmes is so elite that they are in charge of guard international embassies of the nation.
Finally, and one of its most notable missions, is that they are sent to places of conflict with the role of UN peacekeepers.
Requirements for Gendarmerie
As probably already many readers took shape the Gendarmerie it is an elite armed corps of the nation and fulfills many very important functions.
Despite this, the requirements for Gendarmerie they are not very complicated to achieve and almost all those interested currently have them under their belt.
In the event that you have any questions about the requirements requested by the Gendarmerie to be part of it here you will find them:
- First of all is that must have Argentine nationality as the most important requirement, it may be by birth or it may also be by adoption.
- Yes wants to be official You must be between 17 and 23 years of age, and may enter until the age of 35 as a common gendarme.
- It is important that you have all his education completed at least until high school, without any subject that is owed when making the corresponding application.
- Any citizen who is choosing to enter the nation’s Gendarmerie You must carry the valid ID and in a perfect state of conservation.
- It is important to note that no applicant may have a criminal record to be able to make the request.
- Finally must pass all exams that they perform.
Documentation to present
To be able to choose to be a gendarme of the nation it will be necessary to carry a series of documents, which we will mention below, all as photocopies:
- You have to wear the certified title having finished high school, legalized by the Ministry of Education of the province where he studied.
- You will also have to carry legalized by the Civil Registry your birth certificate.
- It will also have to be legalized and only if necessary the death certificate parental.
- It is important to bring a photocopy of the DNI both reverse and obverse of the same count his place of residence is clearly seen.
- In the same way, it is important that you carry a proof that you have your CUIL.
- You must also carry all the records, from the first to the most current, of non-electoral offender.
- It is important that you also attach the Criminal record at the national level.
- In the same way you will have to carry Police clearance certificate given by the provincial police.
- Shall attach a photo with the measurements of 13cm x 18cm, with the white background and that it is in color.
- If the interested party is a minor You must bring the details of the tutor.
Admission exams to consider
In addition to all the requirements for the Gendarmerie, it is also important to note that you will have to take a series of exams to be able to enter this armed body.
In general, the exams that are carried out they are divided into four groups because each of them has a series of specific characteristics.
In fact, only those who pass with good grades The first exam will be able to continue in the selection stage and take the following exams.
If you have no idea which entrance exams are going to be taken here we will discuss them all in great detail:
- The first are the intellectual exams in which your general knowledge and the particulars of the area you want to specialize will be evaluated.
- After that medical tests will be performed so that the Gendarmerie corps can be sure that he is in perfectly good health.
- Once this exam is passed, they will pass with the Physical exam, in which a series of tests will be carried out to demonstrate their physical aptitudes.
- Finally you must go through a psychotechnical exam in which it will be determined if you are psychologically fit to be a cadet of the armed institution.
In any case, in case you want to know more in depth what are the physical exams that you will have to pass may click here.
How is the admission test
Once all the documents have been delivered and the requirements for the Gendarmerie are met, many will wonder as are generally the exams.
The truth is that these are quite rigorous since the institution seeks that all interested parties have characteristics excellent to fulfill their professional work.
It is because of that are governed by a table in which are the scored averages of the different activities that are currently being carried out.
This table has a particularly important value in physical exams because in it are the minimum values to enter the body.
In this sense, it is important to highlight that the performance of the applicants will be measured on a rating from 0 to 100 according to accepted standard.
Of course, each of these activities has a number of features And not all will be measured against the same general performance standards.
It is also important to mention that, in the vast majority of cases, the tests will be carried out in the School of Gendarmerie.
Very rarely and in exceptional cases tests may be done off-site, but this is something that rarely happens.
How is the institutional interview
Another question that many of the potential applicants ask themselves once they have the requirements for Gendarmerie is as is the institutional interview.
The truth is that it is one of the most important processes through which the candidate who wants to be part of the body passes.
This process is quite simple, as it involves a personal interview in which they will ask you about the Gendarmerie and your professional expectations.
It is important to mention that the interview will be conducted by an evaluation commission that will be in charge of the superior officers of the Gendarmerie.
At the end of the interview, all the data obtained will be sent immediately to the Human Resources Department. where will they choose to accepted cadets.
How you can see the requirements for Gendarmerie the practically every citizen.
And with this guide you will be able to enter the Gendarmerie without problems!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar