Big dreams deserve a plan to be able to execute them, from the purchase of a house, a car, the remodeling, the university of the children, your own business, and the rest that you want, it will be possible with perseverance, work, and of course a Savings bank to your name.
If you want to know what it is, what it is for, the steps and requirements to open a savings accountand more, so stay on this page, keep reading, and start visualizing your dreams as something very close to coming true.
Requirements to open a Savings Bank in Argentina
The important thing to always have on hand are your personal documents, which will help you open your account in Savings bank. Here is a simple list of these requirements.
- National Identity Document (DNI) current,
- Proof of the Unique Labor Identification Code (CUIL) granted by the ANSES,
- Proof of the Unique Tax Identification Code (CUIT) awarded by the AFIP,
- Certificate of Identification Code (CDI) awarded by the AFIP,
- Certification of income.
It should be noted that each bank authorized to open this type of account within the country may demand some other requirement or vary the amount of the aforementioned documents. For the latter, we advise you to review the requirements by bank so as not to make mistakes when opening your account. Savings bank.
What is a savings account?
We clarify this question and more, with this article, take note! We will tell you what it is, its benefits and why you need one of these right now.
A Savings bank is a bank account in your name, where you can have your credit or money at your disposal at all times, and be able to carry out transactions throughout the Argentina through an associated debit card, to be able to withdraw cash with the latter, and the best and most characteristic, to receive an interest payment on this account on the existing balance in it.
With the accumulated balance, you can make the purchase or transaction you want, as we said, from buying a house or a car, paying for remodeling, or saving that money to pay for your children’s university in the future, or making minor purchases, as you wish!.
Difference between savings account and checking account
If what you have is a bank checking account, and you are contemplating the idea of opening a savings account, but it seems to you that both are similar, then what you need is more information, what is the difference between the two?
As we said before, with the Savings bank You will receive a monthly interest payment on the existing balance in it, and that you can accumulate to continue receiving interest, increase the amount, and allocate it for future plans. Maintaining this account has zero cost for the owner, so yes, you can accumulate your money without any expense.
With the Current account You will be able to deposit your money and manage it as you wish, at the time you wish, also use a debit card or checkbook the same with the Savingbut you will not receive interest on the money deposited. Maintaining this account has an additional cost, which is calculated according to a collection rate that can vary depending on the bank.
Does this information work for you? Yes or no, keep reading because you will soon see what more options this type of account can offer you and how you can adapt it to your plans.
How to open a Savings Bank
In Argentina You have three options that you can use to your benefit, and also enjoy the potential of this type of bank account. Now I explain how to open each one and the advantages they bring to you.
Savings Bank in Pesos
In this type of deposit account, you can access your cash, access a debit card, operate from an online system to manage your balance and transactions, use ATMs and various other transactions at your fingertips. It is intended for people over 18 years of age, and you can benefit in this way:
- Debit Card access for transactions in stores, ATMs, and online systems.
- Cash through its ATMs according to the available balance in the account,
- Payment of invoices, services and/or fees
- Check Deposits
- Payment of interest on account balance
- Deposits and/or balance transfers online
If we are doing well and you like it, then I recommend you go to the offices of your bank, bring your requirements and request your account right now. But wait, there is more, this time for your children or grandchildren and their future.
Savings Bank for Authorized Minors
Is Savings bank It is ideal for authorized minors, that is, for those boys from the age of 13 to 18, and that can be opened by their parents or legal representatives. This account has the following advantages:
- Ownership is in the name of the authorized minor and their parents or legal representatives.
- The services and movements have zero cost, saving the money to the maximum.
- Access to a debit card for the minor and holder for ATMs, shops, premises, points of sale, etc.
- Electronic transfers or payments
- Once the minor turns 18, this account automatically becomes a common Savings Bank in the name of the legal representative.
If you are a legal representative, you can open several savings accounts for each minor you are in charge of, that is, all your children or grandchildren can each have an account for their exclusive use.
As a legal representative, you can enable the funds you want, since in the online system of this account, you will find several options with which you can transfer and provide a certain amount of money that your children need.
Savings Bank for Minors in Housing Units
Are you looking for a long-term savings fund for your children? One that is ideal for when they are of legal age and want to have the resources to become independent at age 18? Well, this account may sound interesting, since the funds deposited there, they will not be available until the young person reaches the age of majority. Among its benefits:
- You enjoy preferential rates so that savings have an incredible return in the long term.
- Ownership corresponds to the minor and their representatives.
- There is no cost to open and maintain this savings account.
- You can make deposits by checkout or online.
To open this type of account you must have the following requirements on hand:
- DNI of the legal representative and minor.
- Invoice for fixed services at home such as gas, electricity, water, telephone, etc.
- Birth Certificate or document proving the relationship between the legal representative and the minor.
In this Savings Account for minors in housing units, the child has access to a limited-use debit card since the funds are unavailable until the age of majority, and only one of these can be had for each minor.
Benefits of a Savings Bank
Do you still have doubts? Let’s review the benefits of a Savings bankand really, because you would need one of these in order to better plan your finances in the short and long term.
Each bank can offer different benefits in addition to the interest that you will receive each month, and the interest accumulated annually, these on the available balance in the account. Among the other benefits you can find these:
- You can obtain short and long-term loans, either for the purchase of your car, or the initial of a house,
- Have the money saved at all times and depending on the need,
- The maintenance of this account has zero cost, because you will only win and win,
- Your money will have a better performance than if you leave it all in a checking account or do not have a savings plan,
- You can at any time review and take your own control over the money you deposit, the interest you receive and the withdrawals you make.
When it comes to money, it will always be important that take control of your finances, so a Savings bank It is a good option because you are the one who manages it at your convenience and this allows you to achieve your goals by accumulating and generating interest over time.
If this article has left you, leave your comments or review our other articles, you will surely find something equally interesting and helpful.
Related articles that may interest you