If you need to take out the Certificate of Coexistence, in this article we will tell you how to do it. It is an important document, since it serves to validate the coexistence that you have with your partner. Here we will tell you everything you need to know about this document, how to obtain it, its requirements, where to request it and more.
This document that, as well as you can obtain it, you can cancel it. You just have to keep downloading and find out about this simple, fast and practical process to get your Certificate of Coexistence.
Requirements for the Certificate of Coexistence
Like any important document, the Certificate of Coexistence it requires several requirements in order to be validated and processed in the correct way. The requirements are simple and must be in very good condition for verification by the entity to carry out the procedure.
It is worth noting that this is a document that anyone can request at any time they do so. Taking into account that the certificate process is individual and personal. This means that no manager or person involved can do this process for another person.
It is not necessary to request an appointment for its management, this is not required for this procedure. It is also worth mentioning that this is a completely free process, it does not imply any type of processing costs. Here are those requirements you need to get the Certificate of Coexistence.
Documents for the Certificate of Coexistence:
- First of all, you will need two (2) witnesses to go with you, they must have reached the age of majority and have their ID. They cannot be relatives of any of the applicants who are requesting said certificate.
- Then you must present the DNI identification of the witnesses that you brought for the process.
- You will also present the ID of the people who want to request the certificate.
- They will be provided with information on the resolution of their process. This will be through the agency in which the processing procedure is being carried out.
Now, you should consider that, in the case of presenting only one part of the cohabitants, the procedure that will be carried out is that of the Certificate of Coexistence without the partner. This procedure can only be carried out in the event of the death of the other party or that he is deprived of his liberty.
Procedure for the Certificate of Coexistence
Once you have compiled the documents that we mentioned above and you have met the requirements, you must follow some steps to obtain the Certificate of Coexistence. In this section we are going to explain the procedure you must follow to process your certificate, these steps are as follows.
Steps to obtain the Certificate of Coexistence:
- Although it is not mandatory, it is recommended that you book a shift. In this way the procedure will be more practical and faster.
The shift reservation process is simple and is as follows:
- You must log in to the My BA page. In the case of not having previously entered, you must create a user by supplying an email and a password. Click here to enter the web portal.
- After this, you have the possibility to reserve your turn for when you go to carry out the procedure to obtain the.
- Then you should go to the part where it says «smart single ballot ».
- In the case of being urgent the processing of this document you must select a box that says «Summary Information on Coexistence ». After this, you must mark a box in which the simple urgent procedures are placed, for each of them.
- If the procedure is not urgent, you only have to select the first box, that will be enough.
Coexistence Certificate Costs
As for the document itself, it may have a cost, depending on the type of certificate that you are going to request. Depending on this, the costs to obtain the certificate are the following:
- If the procedure is simple, the cost of the certificate is $ 585.00.
- If the type of your procedure is urgent, it will cost you $ 1,235.00. As for the cost of the fee, in the case of being urgent the process, which is $ 650. This will be taken into account by adding the value of the procedure.
After the process has been processed, it will proceed to its withdrawal at the Rapid Documentation Center. In it, the certificate was made together with the DNI and the proof that corresponds to the procedure.
Cancellation of the Certificate of Coexistence
As we mentioned above, this document, as well as it can be processed to be legalized, it can also be annulled. This is notified by means of an inspection of the convivial union and is used to complete that union by the own decision of one of the parties. This will be possible as long as it is within the norms established in the Civil and Commercial Code of the nation.
That person who decides to put an end to their coexistence union, that is, to cancel the Certificate of Coexistence, you must send the notification to the partner as quickly as possible. This is done to avoid the consequences of the separation, of any kind even at the patrimonial level, that arise.
After the completion of the union at the legal level. If one of the two parties presents and manifests an economic imbalance, being one of the causes of the separation situation. The other party, that is, the other partner, should give you compensation to improve the mishap.
This must be received in a single payment or in several installments spread over a specified period of time. It can be canceled by money or goods, and the two parties can have an agreement, but if the cohabitants do not reach an agreement, this will be determined by a judge.
Now, the requirements for this separation process are the following:
Requirements for the cancellation of the Certificate of Coexistence:
So that this is a successful process and there are the consequences regarding the breakdown of coexistence. One of the parties, the one requesting the separation, must meet the following requirements:
- In the first place, you must present a document in which the decision to complete the coexistence union is verified. The document must be written and signed on paper. This on the part of the cohabiting partner who requests the coexistence cancellation process.
- As we said before, you must notify the other party of this decision. This by means of a letter, document or any other means that is of your choice. This is so that there is no doubt about the will when requesting the request for annulment and separation.
How to Use the Document?
The notification of the separation of the coexistence union is used by one of the two people who need it to be able to put an end to the process, when this decision is made. In order for this document to be completed, it must be filled in with the information indicated so that the information is complete.
With respect to the person requesting the process, their full names and surnames must be present.
Later There must be the DNI identification.
The information related to the data of the coexistence union will also be required, such as the date, the number, the location of the place where the registration was made.
Additionally, they must put the email through which they are going to contact and notify that the separation has already been made and completed.
And, finally, you will be asked to reserve the right to receive compensation from the other partner, if necessary.
Once the annulment of the coexistence has been notified, completely and without leaving anything out.
You must print the notification, either handwritten or with an internet link to a form that is a letter.
The letter must be sent by the partner who requests the culmination process for the other party of the partnership. For this to occur, you must first comply with the above in an adequate manner with the requirements.
What is it?
The Certificate of Coexistence It is a document in which it is stated that two people, who live together in a relationship, they are not married. This can also be done in the case of the death or arrest of one of the parts.
The objective pursued with this is the validation of these two people by means of two witnesses, of legal age and with ID, these must not be relatives of any of the cohabitants. The request must be made online.
If To make this certificate after the death of one of the two people, the certificate can only be made if the applicant lived with the person who died until that day.
Cohabitant deprived of liberty:
In the case of being a person who is deprived of his liberty, the request for the certificate must be by means of a note addressed to the civil registry of the entity. This note must certify the detention of the other partner.
You must carry the data such as the full name and surname, the ID of the two cohabitants. The time they have been together, indicating the date of arrest. Additionally, it must be signed and stamped by the corresponding authority, and the stamp of the place where the other person is detained, certifying the signature.
We hope that the information in this article has been very useful to you.
We read for next time!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you