Currently, Bolivia has imposed a series of laws and regulations that all the inhabitants who live in the territory must comply with. The Certificate of Fiscal Solvency It is a very important document which allows to demonstrate that the applicant is solvent.
To get the the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency, You must have registered the corresponding contributions to be legal with the competent authorities. The Treasury is a collecting body, which collects taxes, fees, contributions, in order to meet the needs of the general and particular interest of taxpayers.
We will explain in detail later, read on!
Requirements for the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency
Citizens who carry out the procedure individually must record the following:
- The main thing to submit is the Application Structure of Fiscal Solvency that is transmitted to people.
- Similarly, you must pass on your personality card in duplicate.
- Also, you must bring a duplicate of the publication in which details are specified.
- Similarly, you must bring a letter that demonstrates the purpose with which you are making the statement.
- You must also bring a duplicate of the Electoral court certificate that is in force at the time of submitting the documents.
- Finally, if you cannot appear in person, send a letter of authorization with the legible details of the authorized person.
- The main thing you should have is the Request Structure of Fiscal Solvency that is transmitted to the collective persons.
- Similarly, it is important to bring a duplicate of the NIT of the person who mentions it.
- You should also obtain a duplicate from your FUNDEMPRESA where you can see the trade registration.
- Similarly, you must bring a duplicate of the organization’s income statement record.
- In addition, you must bring a duplicate of the distribution.
- Similarly, you must bring a letter that shows the expectation for which you are interested in completing the procedure.
- At the same time, you need to transmit a duplicate of the personality card and the legal delegate if necessary.
- Also, it is critical that you bring a letter of approval or from a lawyer if necessary.
- Finally, it is important to indicate that in both cases you will need the invitation letter.
Steps to Follow for the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency
Since you have the information about what the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency, you may be considering the means of acquiring it. In addition, here you will have a manual to find out what are the means by which you must carry out the procedure:
- First, you must enter the official site of the State Comptroller General, for which you will only have to press the option.
- When you do this, you should look for the box «Tax Solvency Forms«, Found at the bottom of the page.
- The moment you recognize it, you will find that there are two options you can explore, tapping on the alternative that is the situation at that point.
- The second you have done this, the structure will start to legitimately download to the PC, in Word layout.
- By the time you have it, it is important that you complete the structure legitimately from the computer, as it will not be substantial if you print and complete it by hand.
- Once you have rounded it, it is important that you print it, and put the date and time you enter the application, such as your mark in pen.
- By the time you have done this, you must go face to face with the General State Officer within your locality.
- When you are there, you need to submit the report along with all the prerequisites based on the type of endorsement you are mentioning at the time.
What is it for?
It is a totally valuable report, it is used for an infinite management methodology within Bolivia, it is mentioned for collection strategies, in addition, when you need to apply for a loan, this is done together so that the individual pays their obligations on time.
From time to time it is required by educational foundations and different organizations, it is used to establish that a person can pay and that he is responsible, that he will not insure obligations and will leave them in arrears.
The reason for this is to make sure that the person does not have problems with the authorities and can be a useful student. Finally, it is necessary to mention that this is a document that is used in many types of lawsuits since it serves as legal evidence.
In this way, it is necessary that the document can demonstrate that a person has behaved as a good citizen and therefore request privileges. Therefore, the importance lies in the fact that all Bolivians must fully comply with the timely payment.
Cost of the Procedure
Citizens who need to carry out the procedure must pay the cost of the procedure in a timely manner. Likewise, you must make the payment of a tax stamp of 150 bolivianos that you must cancel when you deliver it.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency
What is the schedule to obtain the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency?
Citizens must report to the entity between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. It is important not to go on holidays, because they do not provide service.
How long does it take to deliver the document?
This procedure does not present more time, once the procedure is completed, the issuance is immediate.
Is there a limit to the number of times it can be requested?
No, this certificate can be requested as many times as required.
Is the cost for the collective certificate the same as for the staff?
Yes, there is no difference between the two. the cost remains the same.
Who can request the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency?
All natural or legal persons, taxpayers of income and complementary taxes, wealth, wealth and other related taxes, recognized by the Double Taxation Agreements or that have been subject to withholding at source as tax on the rent.
Can you request the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency for any year?
No, a certificate of tax status more than five (5) years old may be requested.
How do I claim the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency?
If the user is in Bolivia, he can claim the certificate personally or with the authorization of the petitioner in the entity. If the address is outside the capital, the certificate is sent by certified mail.
Where can the application for the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency be followed up?
The applicant can follow up on the application by presenting himself at the International Control Office. Otherwise, you can check your application online, on the official website of the entity.
What is the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency?
At present the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency It is an instrument of legal domain which is issued by an entity that collects taxes, fees, contributions, to meet the needs of the general and particular interest of taxpayers.
Please note, this is a report that is provided to citizens of any kind as long as they work within the public domain. At the same time, people who live in the nation must claim it in the event that they are working at the national level.
It is important to note that it is a completely simple procedure, you just have to follow all the tips and steps that have been detailed in this article, the cycle will be incredibly effective and you will get your registration quickly. When printing, keep for your records.
How to obtain the Certificate of Fiscal Solvency?
The main question that arises quite often when talking about the Fiscal Solvency endorsement is the means by which it is conceivable to acquire it and how problematic it is. This is something that, in fact, you should not emphasize too much, as it is very easy to achieve.
Truth be told, this is a technique that should be completed by anyone with a web association without the need to advise specific people. The The purpose behind this is that, all people should do so, and an effort has been made to encourage them.
In the same way, it should be noted that it is a really fast method, since it has been planned so that it can be done very well in a short time. This has been done with the possibility that it can be done very well even from a PC.
In this sense, authentication is something that is done quite frequently on the web, since currently only part of it is face-to-face. Therefore, it is essential that a set of steps be carried out for the strategy to be considered legitimate.
Success in the process, we hope the article has been helpful to you!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Bolivia
Related articles that may interest you