The Loss Certificate It is a very important document, since it is of great help when presenting a loss of something of value. This is a situation that can occur to anyone, that is why we bring you this article so that you learn more about the subject.
The purpose of each of the sections that we are going to present to you below is to indicate in detail what you must do in case of misplacing something. We are going to tell you the process you must go through to obtain the Loss Certificate, the functionality that it has, the declaration that will be made later. We will also tell you what exactly a Certificate of Loss.
Stay with us, find out and expand more on this document!
Step by Step to Get the Certificate of Loss
Like any important document, the Loss Certificate has a procedure to be obtained. In this section we are going to tell you what you have to do when you want to get this certificate. Pay attention to what we are going to present you next, so that your doubts about how to get the Certificate of Loss and carry out this process easily, quickly and efficiently.
Process to obtain the Certificate of Loss:
The steps to obtain this certificate are as follows:
- First you must access the internet search engine that is of your preference.
- Then you must enter the website of Buenos Aires Province, to access you can do click here.
- Once you have been directed to the web portal, you must click on the sections that we are going to indicate below. First you must go to the part where it says «Registration of Persons».
- Then there will be another section that will say «Report for Loss» and you will give the option of «Online procedure». The page itself will guide you in everything you have to do.
- You will proceed to click on the option that will say «Start Online Procedure». To have direct access to that section you can do click here.
- You will open a window in which the name of the «Digital Authentication». There you will proceed to choose one of the provincial systems, in it we must remember that you have to be registered.
- We are going to enter our Tax Code and click on «following».
- We proceed to accept the terms and conditions presented to us and, after that, we will go on to indicate which document was lost.
It should be remembered that the procedure for this document is carried out directly from the web portal of the Province of Buenos Aires. Also, from the website of the Social Security Customs Tax, that is, of the AFIP.
Taking into account this point, you must be previously registered on their platform. In case you are not registered, you have other alternatives to be able to carry out this procedure and register, these are through the following entities.
Other entities for processing the Certificate of Loss:
- First, we have the option of National Registry of Persons.
- Then there is that of Strategic Document Management of Buenos Aires, or as it is known by its acronym, the GDEBA.
- And, finally, we have the option of carrying out this procedure through the ANSES.
By registering with one of these government entities, you can proceed to file a report of your loss online, quickly and efficiently.
What is the Certificate of Loss for?
The Loss Certificate Its main purpose is to inform the authorities of the loss of a legal document at the national level. The citizen, who suffered the loss, must notify what happened about the loss of his documentation.
The Loss Certificate It has the authority to grant some functions that we are going to present to you below. These functions are as follows:
Functions granted by the Certificate of Loss:
- First, it guarantees the usefulness at the legal level of the documents that have been lost.
- Then, it has the ability to block all those bank cards affiliated with those documents that have been lost. Also of the cards that are lost as such and that are active for use by anyone.
- In cases of certificate theft, this document will be of great use to the authorities to gather as much information as possible regarding the event.
Report of Loss
This is a procedure that is carried out both legally and criminally. Its purpose is to keep a record of data and complaints made by citizens. Taking into account that they have suffered the loss of any of their important personal documents.
Among the documents of importance veiled for this complaint we have the following:
- Driver’s license.
- National Identity Document (DNI).
- Passport, if the passport is international and was lost, in the national territory, the person must go to the embassy of the country that issued the passport.
- Bank cards, either debit or credit.
- Green or blue car card.
- Proof of address.
- Insurance policy.
- In the case of foreign citizens, if you have lost a Visa from another nation, you should go to the embassy of the country that issued the Visa.
- Valid legal certificates.
Now, the complaint process for the Certificate of Loss it is something you can do online. It is an easy, fast and simple process and you will only need to be in a place where you have good internet signal receptivity. Next, we are going to inform you about the requirements you need to be able to carry out this process.
Requirements for Reporting the Certificate of Loss:
It must be remembered that before carrying out the procedure online, some requirements need to be met. It is important that you pay attention to this so that you do not present any inconvenience when proceeding to make the report.
- The first requirement that you are going to request is the National Identity Document (DNI) number. In the event that it is lost, you have the option of being able to present a copy of your ID.
- You must present the birth certificate of the person filing the claim. This in the case of not having your ID with you in person.
- Next, you must have your CUIT number.
- You should also consider whether you are registered on the AFIP website.
- And, as a last requirement, you must carry a bill for electricity, water or gas, This with respect to the address where you are currently.
- After you have compiled each and every one of the requirements that we will present to you, you can continue with the process.
Affidavit of Loss
This is a document that links to the Loss Certificate, this has the function of giving a validation of the denounced fact. With this we understand that it serves to attest to the fact of loss of personal documents. In order to obtain the Sworn declaration, You must carry out a procedure similar to the one we carry out to get the Certificate of Loss.
The difference is that in this process we must complete the reason for the loss through the declaration that we make on our own. You can download this statement by entering the website of Models of Residence, Coexistence, Loss and Survival Certificates.
At the time of downloading the document corresponding to the declaration, in Word format, we must proceed to print it and complete it by hand with a black ink pen. In it we must place the following data:
- First we must place the full name and surname of the citizen, who was a victim of loss or theft.
- Then you must put the national identity document, the DNI.
- Then the current home address.
- I know it must indicate loss of documents, licenses, among others.
- And, as a last step, the applicant citizen must sign.
The function of the affidavit is to provide a legal basis for the certificate, this at the time of being presented to the penal institutions that are in the Argentine territory. Also, it fulfills the purpose of approving the renewal of the documents that were lost under a justified and valid reason.
What is the Certificate of Loss?
As we have already been talking about, the Loss Certificate It is a document that serves to give a record, before the authorities, of the loss of important documents. This to have a validation at the legal level as to the moment in which the citizen makes the report of the loss or theft.
It is important to remember that it is very important to be aware of where we leave our papers, of any situation that distracts us and we lose the documents. This is a situation in which anyone can be involved and it is important to have the knowledge of what to do in case of an unforeseen event of this type.
We hope that the information provided in the article has been very useful to you.
We read soon!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you