The DANE Form C600 It corresponds to Single Census Form for Formal Education. This is intended to assist in the data collection process for the studies of the National Administrative Department of Statistics. Includes data from educational venues nationwide in terms of formal education.
This is a very important document. Therefore, we have decided to bring this article to you, so that you can get the tools and information you need to complete it in one place. We will explain how it is, what data it includes, what are the instructions you must follow to fill it out and what exactly it is for. Keep reading!
What is DANE Form C600 like?
Let’s start by talking about What is DANE Form C600 like?. Knowing closely what this is like will allow you to be more prepared or prepared for when you go to really fill it.
The truth is that more than a form, it is a applicative. That is, unlike the normal form, this cannot be printed or filled out by hand. It also cannot be filled out from a PDF, as some forms can be filled out nowadays. Rather, it needs to be fully completed. on-line.
However, if there is a PDF form that you can use to guide you. This does not replace the application in any way, but it is there so you can see it. In a simple and summarized way, some of the information that will be requested while you fill out the form are the following:
- Educational Headquarters Information. They request the basic identification and location data, their legal nature, the modality used to provide the service and general characteristics of the educational service offered by the headquarters.
- Institutional organization. Relationship between educational venues, if there is more than one.
- Information on Employed Personnel within the educational headquarters. The number of workers is placed and the teachers are divided into categories: permanent and by contract and by level of ladder. The teacher’s teaching levels are also set, along with their educational levels.
- To conclude, teachers are grouped according to academic, technical or normalist character.
- Information on enrollment, teaching levels, CLEI and flexible educational models at headquarters. The total number of students enrolled according to the different levels is entered.
- Enrollment and teachers per day. The total number of students enrolled is entered according to the type of enrollment, teaching levels in the different subjects, total number of teachers per day based on the teaching level and educational level of the teacher, and so on. This is the most extensive section, but very intuitive when filling it out.
- Special populations on the day. The total number of enrolled who present some physical limitation, cognitive disability and exceptional abilities. Likewise, those who are demobilized from the armed conflict or are part of an ethnic group.
- Previous situation in the school year. The total number of approved, failed, dropped out and transferred enrollees.
- Information on ICT. Infrastructure and connectivity data are entered, what technologies are used, etc.
- Finally, go the shipping information of the form.
Filling the form electronically will allow you to do it from the comfort of your home, office or from wherever you are. The system will guide you step by step, so you don’t get lost. In addition, you have an instructions to know how to carry out the process.
For now we give access to Form C600 in PDF so that you keep it in mind. This is filled in with a black pen, printed and no erasures or amendments are accepted. However, again, the one you must fill out is the electronic form.
Access the Form
Now let’s talk about How to Access DANE Form C600. We will explain step by step how you can start filling out this form, precisely from the page of the National Administrative Department of Statistics (DANE).
- To begin, you must enter the web portal of the DANE.
- Once there, you must go down until you find the section of Statistical Investigations. You must click there and a list of options will be displayed. Choose Formal education.
- Another page will open. Now in this you must click on Electronic Form. It is in gray letters, starting the page.
- If it is the first time that you enter the system, then you must do the following:
- Click on Forgot your password?
- Enter the DANE code of the educational headquarters. Also, you must enter the email.
- Select the Recover option and enter the email you entered. There you will have the password that you must use to enter the system.
- Already in the Formal Education System, enter your username and form, and click on get into.
- Read the instructions that will appear on the screen. When you’re done, go to the top left and click on Capture Form >
- Then you must download and read the instructions or completion manual. When you’re done, click Capture in the corresponding year to register.
- Start filling out DANE Form C600.
With this, you can start filling out the form in the easiest, fastest and most efficient way. Just take a day to learn everything you need and in the future you can do it intuitively.
Filling of DANE Form C600
The Completion of Form C600 It is done online, as you may already know. However, the existence of the PDF form cannot be ignored. This document consists of a series of pages that had to be completed by hand, taking into account the following instructions:
- Use printed letters, in order to avoid the illegibility of the document.
- Use of black pen only.
- The document cannot contain deletions or amendments.
- Carry out the sum of enrollment, promotion and teachers, looking for these to coincide in both rows and columns.
- Fill out the original and the copy.
- Do not write to data in gray, as these are for the exclusive use of DANE.
- Finally, limit yourself to placing the comments and observations in the corresponding section, only making use of that space.
These instructions were put together in a kind of very lengthy manual. However, now that the process is online, you should only use the Instructions for Completion. This consists of only nineteen (19) pages and explains, step by step and with images, how to complete the form.
You will get this same instruction when you enter the Formal Education System. Why? Because it is very important that you read it in order to fill out the form.
The information they will request is the same as that mentioned in the first section. That is to say, everything concerning the educational site, the teachers and those enrolled that make it up, as well as other workers and the frequency of ICT in learning.
Unlike the printed version, now your work will be simply select from options and enter data. For their part, those in charge of administering this form will have no problems when receiving any form, since all are automatically registered thanks to the system.
What is it for?
The Form C600 is used to register an educational venue in the National Administrative Department of Statistics (DANE). This gathers all the data from the educational venues of the National Formal Education sector, so that it is capable of creating a database for future research.
The registration is done annually, to analyze how the sector is doing and how it has evolved (or regressed). For example, for the year 2019, DANE announced that:
Of the total number of students enrolled in school, the highest percentage of enrolled was registered in elementary school (41.7%); meanwhile, the lowest participation was at the preschool educational level (9.9%).
CLEI (Integrated Special Lectures), which focuses on education for youth and adults, registered 6.4%. At the same time, teachers represented 39.9% for basic primary, 12.1% for preschool and 3.4% for CLEI.
In addition, the full total of those enrolled in the official and unofficial sector, and in the urban or rural sector, was known. This allows you to analyze this number in conjunction with other data. For example, you can find out what percentage of the population receives formal education.
This form allows you to register, in an organized way, all the data of a specific educational center and of those who make it up, to carry out global studies of the education sector. Formal Education in Colombia.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Colombia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar