A driver’s license is a document that has the administrative authorization to drive vehicles on public roads. Each country or city has its own criteria for granting these licenses. To process this license you must be of legal age and must take a driving test. Get the Certificate of Legality of the Driver’s License too easy.
In addition, when driving your car you must have all the documentation up to date, in this way we can avoid any inconvenience. In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about the Certificate of Legality of the Driver’s License.
Stay and keep reading! This information is for you.
Requirements for the Certificate of Legality of the Driver’s License
It is important to clarify that there are two Certificate requests, the Driver’s License Legality Certificate (National Territory) and the Driver’s License Legality Certificate (International). If the Driver’s License is nationally validated, you will not have to process the Certificate.
The requirements that are needed to request this certificate are very easy and fast to process, but it is very important that these requirements will vary depending on your nationality status. For example, if you are a native citizen of Argentina, the necessary requirements will be:
- Original and photocopy of the National Identity Document, known as (DNI).
- The DNI must be current.
- Photo of the National Digital Identity Document to complete the form.
- Payment receipt, which must be printed from the Single Smart Ticket.
For citizens who are foreigners, these will be the requested requirements:
- Valid, original passport and photocopy. (This in case you do not yet have the Argentine DNI).
- National Identity Document if you are already nationalized.
- Photo of the digitized DNI.
- Payment receipt, also of the Smart Single Ballot.
The Smart Single Ballot is a document that is generated to centralize the generation of income payments that do not have a tax origin or purpose. The Smart Single Ballot allows each agency in Argentina to keep track of what is billed and what is collected.
Perfect, you already know what the requirements are to request this certificate! Now you want to know how to request it? Below we will leave you all the information you need to know to request your Driver’s License Legality Certificate. Keep reading!
Steps to Follow for the Certificate of Legality of the Driver’s License
To generate the Driver’s License Legality Certificate You must complete the procedure online, from the comfort of your home quickly and easily. You should know that you have to have a good internet connection to make the process easier.
- You must choose your preferred browser and then access the web portal where this process will begin.
- When you have entered the web page, you will proceed to select the «Procedures» option.
- You must go to the «Licenses» section and then click on the «Driver’s License Legality Certificate«.
- Then, the page will display the type of Certificate that you are going to process, in this case, the National Certificate will be requested.
- You will complete the form that appears on the screen, with correct information, this in order to avoid any type of inconvenience.
- The form will ask for your name, surname, type of document, document number, nationality, BUI number, among others.
- Once the form is finished, you will need to click on the «Submit» option.
- To your email, this should preferably be Gmail, you will receive an attachment with the Smart Single Ballot.
All this you must add to your personal requirements and deliver it on the date and place you chose in the Community Headquarters. These requirements should preferably be presented in a folder in an organized manner.
Costs of the Certificate of Legality of the Driver’s License
The cost of this procedure is issued by the Single Smart Ticket, which will be paid with an amount of $ 265 Argentine pesos. This amount is indicated and based on the legal entities and the Current Rate Law.
This Law is in charge of regularizing payments in tax units throughout the national territory. It is important to note that the Smart Single Ballot has a validity and an expiration date, which is divided as follows:
- If the Single Smart Ticket is priced in cash, it is valid for 5 days to be used in the Certificate process.
- If the payment is electronic, it will only be valid for 2 days, which will be used to generate the Certificate document.
This process will be necessary in case you are going to renew or change the class of the driver’s license in a municipality other than the one that issued it. Likewise, when you are going to process your license abroad.
The Driver’s License Legality Certificate It is a document that provides proof of the validity of a Driver’s License and the data contained in it. Generally, the Certificate of Legality has to be presented to show that your license data is correct.
To quote the procedure you must resort to the different payment methods that are available and in this way obtain the Driver’s License Legality Certificate. The payment methods are:
- Payments in cash. This can be generated in the office to which it was assigned and the quote will be legalized immediately.
- Electronic payment. To make this payment, you must quote with the authorized banking entities, the quote will also be generated immediately.
The authorized payment entities are those banking organizations that provide their service. These entities are:
- Pay my accounts.
- American Express.
- Red Link.
After you make the payment you will have to wait a period of approximately 70 to 72 hours, for the withdrawal you will have to wait for an email to be sent to you which will indicate that the Certificate is ready to withdraw. Take note and generate your Driver’s License Legality Certificate quickly and safely!
If you have any questions, problems or complaints, you can go directly to the Licensing Center closest to your jurisdiction or you can call 0221-4270034 (int 2322/2323/2326) so that the authorized personnel can solve and clarify your doubts.
What is it?
The Certificate of Legality of the Driver’s LicenseIt is a document that is aimed at both national and foreign citizens which certifies the validity of the driver’s license.
This certificate shows the personal data and records in the General Directorate Qualification of Drivers and Transport system. It should be noted that this Certificate has various functions, for example:
- Generate information for national use.
- Ratify the driver’s record, for any procedure to be carried out with the car.
- This procedure will be accepted in any Province.
- This Certificate has international legality. That is, you can generate information about the Driver’s License in the foreign country to which you decide to travel.
The Driving License will allow you to drive through all the streets and roads of the Argentine territory and, in the countries that are subscribed to the Geneva Convention of 1949. This License is aimed at all people who want to drive a vehicle or motorcycle in Argentina. To obtain the License you will need:
- Be over 18 years of age, if you are a minor you must have an authorization from the legal representative.
- To know how to read.
- If you want to get a professional license (Class C, D and E) you must know how to write.
- Original and photocopy of the DNI.
- If you get a class D license, you must have the certificate of criminal record.
Municipalities may have different or more requirements that are added to those mentioned above. The Driver’s License is valid for 5 years, although it will depend on age and class. Also, it can be reduced by the responsible authority according to each particular case and in accordance with current regulations.
What are you waiting to get your Certificate of Legality of the Driver’s License?
You already have all the information to request it!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you