The Falklands War Certificate It is a great opportunity for the military citizens who served in this war. Because with this document they will be able to obtain a series of benefits, especially a monthly pension.
Argentina rewards and encourages those citizens who defend the Nation; Therefore, if you participated in this historic event, it is essential that you know this certificate. In this article you can find out about all the requirements, documents, agencies and other information related to this document.
Great veteran, read this article!
Requirements to Obtain the Falklands War Certificate
First of all, this certificate is a document of appreciation by the Argentine Government, to commemorate those war veterans who participated in this historic event. Similarly, the Falklands War Certificate guarantees the monthly pension of all the members of this command.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 11,586 and extension 12,466:
Likewise, this Falklands War Certificate It must be subscribed to the National Registry of People of Argentina, since this will validate that the individual participated in said combat. Do you want to know more details about this document? Keep reading!
Next, we will tell you the essential requirements to obtain the Falklands War Certificate:
- Be an Argentine citizen (in the case of being a foreigner, you must have a residence certificate).
- Be registered in the military act of the country.
- Having participated in the war conflicts of the South Atlantic Theater of Operations (TOAS).
- Also, those individuals who participated in the ARA Cruiser attacks are included.
Now, there are other fundamental precautions to claim this certificate and receive the corresponding monthly pension. For this reason, we recommend that you meet all the requirements on time and start the registration process corresponding to the Certificate of the Falklands War.
- Veteran’s National Identification Document (DNI).
- Based on Law 12,867, proof of residence certified by the National Electoral Registry must be submitted.
- Document of proof signed and sealed by the Armed Forces of Argentina.
- Issue the document of Recidivism by the Federal Justice, where it is reflected that the civilian or military person does not have crimes to date.
- All documents to be consigned must be presented in original form and a photocopy.
- In addition, each of the requested papers must be fully legible and must not have erasures or amendments.
- Submit all documents in a manila folder with names and surnames of the applicant.
- Last but not least, those documents that have stamps or signatures must be completely legible and cannot be forged.
Steps to Follow for the Falklands War Certificate
Then, in order to obtain the Falklands War Certificate a series of steps must be followed. The latter will guarantee that you obtain this document in a simple and fast way. Keep reading!
In this section we will mention all the channels or channels available to obtain this type of document. So, wait no more, read this information in detail:
- Locate the main offices of the Armed Forces in Argentina and then provide all the documents to obtain the Certificate of the Falklands War.
- He waits to be attended by an official operator and issues all the requested papers.
- Attend IAF headquarters at Cerrito 572 from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Wait the time requested by the staff, to remove the Certificate of the Falklands War.
- Once you receive them, verify that all the information is correct and there are no omissions.
The Government of Argentina installed a telephone number to answer all the doubts and concerns of the applicants. Keep reading here !:
- Contact «Customer Service» at 0810 2222 423 by phone.
- Call between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Request «Customer Service» from the electronic operator.
- Provide all the data related to your military card and all the information corresponding to this procedure.
- Then, listen to all the instructions to obtain the Falklands War Certificate.
- Go to the address they request to collect this document.
- Make sure the document is in good condition and there are no errors in the data.
- Write a letter requesting this document.
- Mark the address and stamp the IAF located at Cerrito 572.
- Likewise, in this letter, place if you are going to receive the Falklands War Certificate in person or by post.
- Wait approximately (10) days to receive a response related to this procedure.
- In the same way, you must carry out the following process to avoid having problems during the issuance of your certificate:
- Enter the Web page by ANSES.
- Request an attention shift on the website.
- Check the day of your appointment.
- Subsequently, he attends the requested day and provides all the documents and requirements to obtain this document.
- Attention! Remember that, this requirement is totally free and you should not cancel any cost associated with the issuance of this document.
Official Veterans List
Every year, the Government of Argentina, especially the administration of the Armed Forces, updates the payroll of War Veterans. However, this list is extremely extensive, so we decided to place the corresponding link for you.
Then visit this link to verify each of the components of the Armed Forces of the country. We invite you to read the distribution of the web platform:
- Air Force.
Likewise, we want to mention all the War Veterans Centers available in Argentina. In these you can also request «Veteran Service » and answer all the questions you have about the certificate. Locate the closest to your home!
- Province of Cordoba.
- Chaco province.
- Chubut province.
- Between rivers.
- Province of Formosa.
- The Pampa.
- Black river.
- San Juan.
- Buenos Aires.
- Santa Cruz.
- Saint Louis.
- Santa Fe.
- Land Province.
- Santiago del Estero.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Falklands War Certificate
Like all procedures, the Falklands War Certificate it usually generates doubts to the applicants. For this reason, we will dedicate this section to answering the most common concerns and helping you have a quick and successful process.
Next, we will leave you the most frequented by users:
What is it?
Argentina is a country that celebrates and appreciates the commitment that citizens have, who provide their services to the military to defend the Nation. For this reason, the Falklands War Certificate allows all participants in this war to receive their monthly pension.
In the same way, the procedure will be managed and administered by the Secretary of Strategy and Military Affairs. Likewise, all ex-combatants must comply with a series of requirements and mandatory precautions to obtain it.
In recent years, the Government of Argentina decreed that this certificate will allow veterans to receive a series of benefits and will be used to obtain other types of administrative procedures. Get your certificate!
Do you already have your certificate but still can’t read it? Here we tell you everything that this document must have!
- Names and surnames.
- Veteran’s Personal Identification Document.
- Also, the years of service.
- Component of the Armed Forces.
- In addition, the official seal of participation in the Falklands War.
- Finally, the reason for leaving the Armed Forces.
Thank you for having provided your service to the country, withdraw your certificate!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar