The Family Housing Certificate It is an accreditation document that the Argentine government grants to a family to guarantee their home ownership. In this way, the social security body in Argentina grants said guarantee to avoid eviction situations or resolve real estate issues.
ANSES seeks to protect Argentine families with this certificate. In this regard, to guarantee an adequate social benefit and the right to own housing, this institution issues said document. If you are the head of the family and you need the certification of the ownership of your home, keep reading this article.
Requirements for the Family Housing Certificate
Moreover, to get your Family Housing Certificate You must comply with a series of conditions that ANSES asks of you. If you still don’t know the requirements, do not worry, here we are going to point them out:
- Fill out the survey of family housing that is promoted within the framework of decent housing programs.
- Show the formation of a family nucleus (father, mother and children).
- Present the supports that justify the person who is the head of the household in the family.
- Have the job identification number of the breadwinner worker.
According to the above, the important thing is to have these requirements and collections in an orderly and timely manner. That way, you will have less inconvenience and you will save more time to obtain your certificate. In addition, you will have the advantages of electronic government to speed up this process.
Steps to Follow to Obtain the Family Housing Certificate
Next, if you have already compiled your requirements to obtain the Family Housing Certificate, then follow the steps that we are going to explain below. For that, ANSES puts at your disposal its official website. There is the entire virtual process to complete the procedure. Follow us!
- Locate a computer, tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Choose a secure browser like Google, Mozilla Firefox or some other.
- Write ANSES and wait to enter the official link of the body responsible for social security in Argentina.
- Press «My ANSES».
- Complete the information that they ask you about the work identification number and the social benefit code.
- If you don’t know your work identification code, search for «I don’t know my CUIL» and follow the system instructions
- If you forgot your password or want to modify it, the platform gives you the option to recover or change it right there, you just have to follow the system instructions.
- Also, if you are new to the platform and you don’t have the social password, you also have the possibility to create your new password. Everything on the same platform.
- If you have already entered the «My ANSES» system, look for the «management» icon.
- Then, a range of procedure options will be displayed.
- Click on the icon «ReNaBap certificate», so you can view the current certificate to edit it and observe the status of the application
- If you decide to press the change of data, you will be able to modify information of the family nucleus, address and data of the house, then proceed to save the changes.
- Subsequently, you must check the «application status» option online. You must follow up on the link to know if the procedure was approved, is under evaluation or if it was rejected.
- If you require the Family Housing Certificate printed, go to any ANSES office. There an analyst will indicate the steps to have the physical of your certificate at hand.
Rejection of the Application for the Family Housing Certificate
On the other hand, there are situations where you check the «application status» on the «My ANSES» platform and the status that appears on the screen is «rejected». Therefore, if this is your case, the safest thing is that you did not fill out the housing survey that ANSES requires as a requirement.
According to the above, if you did not fill out the survey, the platform screen will indicate that you have this process pending. Therefore, you can click «accept» to complete this requirement. However, when this inconvenience occurs, the registration is done in the families of Argentine neighborhoods.
In any case, the best thing is that the ANSES Public Service Office can attend to your claim. For that, you must call the number 133 during office hours. If, on the other hand, you prefer to go personally to this agency to make your claim, you have more than 8 service points in the capital.
According to the above, you can go in Buenos Aires to some customer service offices, among which we can mention the following:
- 25 of May
- Alexander Korn
- Fortin Olavarría
- Among other offices at your disposal
Additionally, it is most convenient for you to come to these service points during office hours, but very early, due to the number of users who go to this office. Remember also that these procedures have no cost.
It is also relevant to indicate that if you require information about the rejection of your request for the Family Housing Certificate, you can call the number Call Center 130 and ask the telephone analyst to advise you in these cases. Be patient, sometimes communication is difficult.
Who can apply for the Family Housing Certificate?
Given the above, the Family Housing Certificate It must be requested by a family nucleus, headed by a group or family head. However, there are two conditions that families must meet in order to obtain their certificate:
- Those families that are registered in the National Registry of Neighborhoods, promoted by the Argentine Ministry of Social Development.
- Exceptional cases of families that are not registered in the National Registry of Neighborhoods, with a statement of reasons.
Additionally, the most important thing that ANSES must take into account at the field level is to assess whether or not a family group is stable. Therefore, a stable family has an equally stable home formalized and that is meritorious to study the option of granting the housing certificate.
Generally, the Family Housing Certificate it is credited to families with new homes of their own. In any case, if it is determined that the family home is very old, the procedure that must be managed is a change of name, very different from the housing certificate.
It is important that you know that, if you are starting a new stage of life with a family and you are looking for affordable housing, get information from ANSES and the Ministry of Social Development. These organizations are in permanent execution of community support policies throughout Argentina.
For this reason, you should be aware of the housing census sessions that are carried out on an itinerant basis in community centers. Therefore, you can go to the communal houses in your neighborhood or the villages closest to where you live.
What is it for?
In another vein, it is important to know that the Family Housing Certificate, is a useful document in various procedures that heads of families must carry out, related to improvements in the quality of life of the family nucleus. If you still do not know the usefulness of this accreditation, we will tell you:
- The certificate is necessary to contract basic services such as water, gas, electricity, telephone, among others.
- You must have the accreditation of family housing at hand to request claims and make requests for the installation of these services in homes.
- With this document, a family can avoid an eviction or be the victim of a home expropriation.
- It serves as a simple informative document of having a home for various legal purposes (but it is not a property title)
- The document is useful to request the identification code at the tax level.
- It is also a requirement that they demand to require the liquidation of the assets of social benefits.
- It allows to prove the domicile address of a stable family.
What is it?
Yes you have a family with values and organized as a stable nucleus, you can process the Family Housing Certificate. In this way, the head of the family can carry out various procedures before the government authorities to improve the family’s quality of life.
Typically, this accreditation is given to families with relatively new homes of their own. In addition, they are family groups that benefit from low-income housing in the poorest and most vulnerable sectors of Argentina. With this certificate, a family cannot be dispossessed of their home.
In addition, in the event of expropriations or property invasions, the affected families can prefix this document to inform the ownership of the property. For this reason, the ANSES customer service offices are constantly concerned with developing this type of accreditation.
For this, ANSES follows up on the housing registration programs, especially in the most underserved areas. In this way, the social programs and benefits necessary to support the improvement of the quality of life of the poorest Argentines are fulfilled.
In short, this article is valid to know if a citizen has his own family home and needs to obtain his Housing Certificate Family for various social procedures. For this reason, we have explained the entire virtual process that ANSES offers to issue this document.
With your Housing Certificate, the Argentine family wins!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you