The Final Beneficiary Form 3800, It is a document that allows legal entity holders to declare their final beneficiaries. This, through a practical and reliable system that has the respective information.
For this reason, in this article we develop: the steps to submit the Final Beneficiary form 3800, its completion, its purpose, who is the final beneficiary, frequently asked questions and we finalize with its definition.
Steps to File Final Beneficiary Form 3800
It is generally known that, for any type of form, an established type of format is presented or found. Therefore, we will explain the information that all interested parties must provide when completing the same.
- First, the applicant must get into on the official web portal for Online Operations of the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration.
- It is important to mention that, in order to access said portal, you must have the SOL password and the user code.
- Next, the petitioner must select the option of: My informative returns, or Presentation of informative returns.
- Fill in the data and information requested on this type of form.
- However, the boxes include general data of the applicant to declare. They are:
- First, the respective Unique Taxpayer Registry.
- Also, the tax period in month and year format.
- The corresponding entity type is added.
- And, in turn, the type of legal entity that applies.
- The description according to the type of legal entity.
- Then the taxpayer identification number.
- Business name.
- Mobile phone number and contact email address.
- Complementary documents (if presented).
- Rectification or replacement of previous declarations (if it is the case), and the serial number of said declaration.
Data of each of the Final Beneficiaries
- First, the role of it.
- Also, you must specify if you are a resident.
- Type and number of document.
- Full name and surname of each final beneficiary.
- Country of residence.
- Date of birth and nationality of the same.
- In turn, the address is added.
- Relationship with the legal entity.
- Mobile phone number and contact email address.
- Civil status, and in case of having the identity document and patrimonial regime of the spouse.
- Kind of property.
- If there is a relationship of agent, spouse or relative.
- Also, the type and number of the holder’s document.
- Control classification and its respective description.
- Component of the legal entity.
- Type of value and number of values.
- The percentage of participation in the legal entity.
- The nominal unit value is added.
- Type of shares.
- Place of deposit or custodian.
- Date to send the form or in the sending of the communication.
- Now, when the taxpayer submits the information, they must save the format in the respective platform.
- Ready! Following these steps, the applicant will have completed the form.
Completion of Final Beneficiary Form 3800
Now, once the explanation of the format used and established for this type of specific form is completed. We will continue with the instructions that must be carried out to complete the same:
It is important to highlight an important aspect about this type of form. And it is that, to make the declaration of the same in the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration, the applicant must consider the following conditions:
- In the first place, it is essential that the taxpayer carefully follow each of the instructions offered in the respective instructions.
- Likewise, this form must be used when the taxpayer has two specific conditions:
- First, that he resides in Peru. That is to say, that the common law domicile is located in the national territory.
- And, also, that it gathers at least 10% of the capital attributed to the legal personality.
- In addition, the information that must be placed must be delivered by means of an Excel file.
- Also, in this Excel file, the condition of control or ownership chain must be added in the corresponding boxes.
- This means that the taxpayer must declare to the beneficiary that they have control or ownership through either of the two means in the information presented.
- Finally, for this form to be considered as submitted, a record of the procedure will be issued through the SUNAT system.
What is the Final Beneficiary Form 3800 for?
With all this, it is convenient that you know the function and purpose of this certificate. Because on many occasions it is not given the importance it deserves. For this reason, we will explain to you what this type of certificate is for.
Well, having this form is essential for any citizen who is in the national territory. This is because it is generally requested to confirm important aspects.
Who is the Final Beneficiary?
The Final Beneficiary declared in said form is any natural individual considered to be in control or in possession of persons or legal entities. This refers to the situation of control or ownership in the order of a chain of possession or non-direct means of control.
According to him Article Number 3 of Legislative Decree Number 1,372 of the Tax Code, a Final beneficiary You have the obligation to provide your data and documentation that supports your identity and condition.
Likewise, this is posed by various methods, this type of form in particular being the most widespread. It should be noted that its condition is confidential, orderly and renewable. This makes the information current and convenient to the user’s needs.
It is important to mention that, if every taxpayer wants to know more about this type of specific form, they have different ways of consulting through the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration.
- First, you can call 0-801-12-100 or 315-0730 by phone. Available hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Or, also, there is the option for the interested party to personally address a Taxpayer Services Center within the national territory.
What is the purpose of using Virtual Form 3800?
Through this tool, the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration -SUNAT-, can carry out different procedures. Next, we will offer a short list developing them. Attentive!
- First, it is in charge of informing different authorities, or those of the final beneficiaries in the interior of the country. Thus, all those who try to evade the payment of the respective taxes can be prevented and controlled.
- Also, he is in charge of ensuring that all administrative obligations and the assistance of fines are fulfilled.
- In turn, it fights against the financing of terrorism. As well as, against money laundering in any type of institution.
Can notaries public verify that Virtual Form 3800 has been declared?
The answer is yes! All notaries have the opportunity to use the online operations system of the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration -SUNAT-. Now, the first ten business days of each month they can verify that the declaration of the previous month has been complied with.
What is considered a legal person?
Well, any entity formed by 1 or more individuals who are dedicated to executing obligations and being right participants in their own name in the form of a company are considered legal persons. However, the company as a whole is considered as a legal entity, but not the members of the company. herself.
What is considered a legal entity?
A legal entity is considered to be all autonomous assets under the control of third parties that do not have legal personality. In turn, all those contracts or agreements carried out between two or more temporarily associated individuals are added in order to carry out particular activities.
Who is legally responsible for submitting the Virtual Form 3800 Final Beneficiary Declaration SUNAT?
Now, it is important to clarify this particular question. Then, any legal person that is domiciled or not in Peru, as well as the legal entities that have been constituted abroad and within the country are considered to be legally responsible for such presentation.
What is Final Beneficiary Form 3800?
We conclude this article by offering a brief definition. Well, it is nothing more than a document that allows legal entity holders to declare their final beneficiaries. This, through a practical and reliable system that has the respective information.
Now, it is convenient to mention a fundamental aspect about this particular form. And it is about the respective term for the presentation of said declaration. Which is carried out by the obligated individuals gradually.
In addition to this, it is important to note that all those legal entities that have the quality of main taxpayers, must present the return. However, said declaration must contain the corresponding information of the final beneficiary as of that date.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar