The Form 001/17 of the Ministry of Transport, It is a questionnaire of great importance issued by the ministry to reach an agreement in the national territory associated with various areas.
For this reason, in this article we develop: the format of form 001/17 of the Ministry of Transportation, their filling, their purpose, the purpose of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications, and we finalize with its definition.
Format of Form 001/17 of the Ministry of Transport
It is common knowledge that, for any type of form, an established type of format is presented or found. Therefore, we will explain the information that all interested parties must provide when completing the same.
- Initially, the business name.
- After that, the legal address, What: the avenue, the street, shred, passage, number.
- Then the district, department and province.
- The next step is to place the DNI, Identity Card or Alien Card and finally the number of RUC.
- However, at this point the applicant must pay attention to the following text and mark the corresponding answer as required.
- First, you need to add your full first and last name.
- Then, the address of the same, that is: the avenue, the street, shred, passage, number.
- Also, the DNI, I.D or Immigration card.
- Now, you need to place the Registered Power of Attorney in the File and the Entry Number of the Registry Office.
- Southern Cone:
- DSTT-008: it is an original permit.
- DSTT-009: corresponds to the original permit.
- DSTT-010: this type is the supplemental permission.
- DSTT-011: the same is also supplemental permission.
- DSTT-012: original permit for own transport (goods).
- DSTT-013: this type is a complementary permit for own transport (goods).
- DSTT-014: occasional permits for cargo transportation.
- DSTT-015: These are occasional permits for closed circuit passenger transport.
- DSTT-016 Modification of vehicle fleet (for national companies). Modification of vehicle fleet (for companies from other countries).
- Andean Community:
- DSTT-017: this is the certificate of suitability (transport of goods by road).
- DSTT-018: permission to provide services.
- DSTT-019: it is an original service provision permit.
- DSTT-020: supplementary service provision permit.
- DSTT-021: special origin permit for international transport on own account.
- DSTT-022: renewal of the special origin permit for international transport on own account.
- DSTT-023: supplementary special permit for international transport on own account.
- DSTT-024: Operation scope modification follows.
- DSTT-026: International closed circuit passenger transport permit.
- DSTT-025: renewal; duplicate of the vehicle authorization certificate; registration certificate.
- DSTT-027: vehicle authorization; load unit record by increment or substitution.
- At this point, the interested party must read the following text and fill in the blanks.
- Initially, you must mark with an «X» whether or not you authorize another subject to identify this statement.
- Then you need to add the following information about the authorized person:
- First, the identity document of the same.
- Then the full name and surname.
- It is followed by the signature.
Filling of Form 001/17 of the Ministry of Transport
Now, once the explanation of the format used and established for this type of specific form is completed. We will continue with the instructions that must be carried out to complete the same:
- In the first place, it is important to note that this type of form is used only for requests for international ground transportation of the Southern Cone and Andean Community.
- In turn, the documents that have not been consigned in the beginning, must be presented with a simple request within a maximum period of two business days.
- But, if they are not corrected within this specific period of time, said request will be considered as not presented.
- Part One: Applicant Information.
At this point, it is essential that the interested party enter their data as it appears in the national identity document or in the corresponding registry entry, if they consider it appropriate to facilitate subsequent communications.
- Part Two: Requested Service.
On the other hand, in the next point of the form the applicant must mark the administrative procedure requested with an «X». And in the space to complete, detail the type of license or authorization required, according to the service that is being requested.
- Third part: Affidavit.
And, finally, the petitioner must provide data, National Identity Document number, name, signature and fingerprint of the authorized person. Likewise, you must sign the sworn statement that validates the veracity of the statement.
What is it for?
With all this, it is convenient that you know the function and purpose of this certificate. Because on many occasions it is not given the importance it deserves. For this reason, we will explain to you what this type of certificate is for.
Well, having this form is essential for any citizen who is in the national territory. This is because it is generally requested to confirm important aspects.
In addition, it is relevant to mention and emphasize that having this form at hand brings with it different benefits. One of those benefits is when it comes to carrying out other procedures. Since, it is usually a main requirement.
On the other hand, the applicant must consider an important aspect when carrying out any type of procedure. So here is a small list of information to keep in mind.
- You must put the address on the application, that is: the avenue, street, strip, passage, number, department, block, lot and urbanization.
- Then, you must enter your phone or cell number.
- It is essential that the applicant remember that the attached documents must be current.
- You must complete all fields in print and sign an affidavit.
- Finally, any blank space should be crossed out with a line.
Ministry of Transport and Communications
The MTC is an organization of the Peruvian State, which is responsible for achieving and achieving an order in the national territory tied to certain areas. All this, through the regulation, promotion, execution and supervision of the transport and communications infrastructure.
However, the Ministry of Transport and Communications has a series of functions. The same, with different objectives. We invite you to know the different purposes of this particular ministry:
- Initially, it is in charge of the design, regulation and execution of the promotion and development policy.
- It is also in charge of formulating national sectoral development plans.
- To this is added the fact of supervising and supervising compliance with the regulatory framework.
- This ministry grants and recognizes rights through authorizations, permits, among others.
- Likewise, it is in charge of guiding the functioning of the Decentralized Public Bodies, among others, within the scope of its competence.
- The planning, promotion and administration of the provision.
- Also, the provision of public services, according to the laws of the matter.
- And, finally, it is in charge of fulfilling executive functions throughout the national territory directly.
- Although it can also be achieved through special projects or similar entities.
In another vein, we should mention an important point about the Ministry of Transport and Communications. And it is that, it has a wide series of attached bodies, which are:
- Superintendency of Land Transportation of People, Cargo and Merchandise (SUTRAN).
- National Port Authority (APN).
- Corporación Peruana de Aeropuertos y Aviación Comercial SA (CORPAC SA).
- Empresa Nacional de Puertos SA (ENAPU SA).
- Servicios Postales del Perú SA (SERPOST SA).
- Urban Transport Authority for Lima and Callao (ATU).
- National Sustainable Urban Transport Program (Promotility).
On the other hand, it is important to note that the Ministry of Transport and Communications has a diverse series of organizations. They will be listed below. Pay a lot of attention!
- Vice Ministry of Transport:
- General Directorate of Civil Aviation.
- General Directorate of Aquatic Transport.
- Among others
- Vice Ministry of Communications:
- Directorate General for Regulation and International Communication Affairs.
- General Directorate of Concessions in Communications.
What is Form 001/17 of the Ministry of Transport?
We conclude this article by offering a brief definition. Well, it is nothing more than a document issued by the ministry that seeks to reach an agreement in the national territory associated with various areas.
It is worth mentioning that this type of specific form must comply with and abide by certain measures, steps and parameters. Therefore, it is essential that all interested parties bear in mind the following recommendations when completing the form:
- Initially, the interested party must ensure that each document requested by the ministry is current.
- In addition, you must enter the home address in detail.
- Subsequently, it is your responsibility to complete the spaces on the form in print.
- And in turn, you must sign the respective affidavit.
- However, in case of not filling in a blank space, the applicant must cross it out.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar