The Form 07 corresponds to the Declaration and Payment of the Tax on the Transfer of Movable Property and the Provision of Services. All taxpayers in the country must do this procedure, which is why it is especially important that you know everything about the form.
Today we will be explaining to you what this form is like, how you should fill it out, and where, how and when you have to submit it. In addition, we will tell you what exactly this document is for and we will solve the most common questions that users have regarding this management.
How to fill out Form 07?
Let’s start by talking about How to fill out Form 07 correctly and thus be able to process the procedure quickly, safely and easily. The truth is that this management is done semi-in-person, but the filling out of the form is done purely electronically. That is, you must sit down and follow the guidelines that we will indicate below.
- To get started, go to the page of the Treasury.
- Once there, go to the section of Services.
- A window will appear with a series of options. You just have to locate the one that says DET > Base Module Download. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to download the system.
- Once with him, you can Download Application 07 and start filling it. You have the option of directly accessing the link or:
- Click on Installation.
- Click on the small search icon (folder and magnifying glass).
- Select the F07.
- Press on Install. Once it is installed, you can fill it.
- The data that will be requested in the form are the following:
- Identification data of the taxpayer. Corresponds to the NIC, NRC, full name, main economic activity and trade name.
- Operations of the month: purchases and sales, both taxed and exempt. Sales include exports, as well as returns, rebates, discounts, and other deductions from sales.
- Taxes declared in the month. The credits and debits incurred by the taxpayer in the tax period will appear. In the end, the total of these is taken out.
- Determination of the Tax. Following the indications, the total to be paid for taxes is calculated, including surpluses and withholdings in the year.
- Finally, you will find the Declarations Reception Area. The taxpayer, legal representative or attorney-in-fact must sign to legalize the declaration.
- As a result of the process, you will have filled out the Form 07. Then, you only have to present it.
As you can see, it can be very simple if you read very well the instructions that we leave here and those that will appear directly on the page of the Ministry of Finance. Keep in mind that the online application can only be used if you are already registered and you have already made the manual declaration at least once.
Otherwise, you will have to fill out the form by hand, using a black pen. In this sense, the presentation of a form with erasures, amendments or with a letter other than the printed one will not be accepted either.
Now to go through the submission process, we urge you to review the Form 07 Guide for a better understanding of the procedure. You have the option for the User and the Quick Guide. You can check both if you wish.
Presentation of Form 07
Now let’s talk about the Presentation of Form 07. This is the last step you must take in the process of declaring a contribution to the State, so you must be very attentive to what we will tell you below.
- Once you fill out the form from the base module of the DET system or by yourself, you will have to present it. To do this, you must supply:
- Original document.
- Two (02) copies of this. Unless the return is zero, in which case only one copy is filed.
- If not, just print the three (03) statements. These must have the name and the signature, each one, in order to be received.
- USB memory, which must contain the .dat file of form 07.
- Once you have these documents at hand, you must approach any of these places:
- If you are going to cancel a payment: Collection of the General Directorate of Treasury, in the Regional of San Miguel, Santa Ana, and Government Center.
- If the return does not contain a payment to be paid: they can be presented at any of the Express Centers and Mini-Centers located nationwide, corresponding to the taxpayer.
- You can also go to Scotiabank, Cuscatlan, Banco Agrícola and DaVivienda.
- Then you only have to pay the tax and settle your debt with the State.
- As a result of the process, you will get a copy of the form with the stamp of Presented.
The good thing about filling the online form is that you can do it from the comfort of where you are, at any time of the day. In addition, you have the facility to calmly read the instructions and ask your questions if you have them.
It is recommended that you do the procedure purely online and then present it at the authorized office. No major doubts are clarified about the manual procedure, so try to start doing it using the application. Also, once you understand how it works, you will see how beneficial it is to use it. It will save you time and effort.
Remember it’s you duty as contributore cancel the taxes that you have enabled by law. The proceeds from these are used mainly to finance public spending and, in this case, the government deficit. Therefore, keeping up with the payment of these is a duty reflected in the same law.
What is it for?
The Form 07 is issued by the Ministry of Finance, which is in charge of administering everything related to the taxes that the State must collect. In other words, it is in charge of managing El Salvador’s public finances, so as to achieve a certain sustainability at the treasury level, and thus promote economic and even social development.
As a result, he is in charge of taking everything related to the Tax on the Transfer of Movable Property and the Provision of Services, which is declared through Form 07 that we are seeing today. This Law (No. 296) was issued in 1992, in Official Gazette No. 143.
This form contains in an organized and specific manner the data corresponding to the transactions carried out by the taxpayer, legal representative or attorney-in-fact during the fiscal period. In this sense, you can record purchases, sales, credits and debits, in order to be able to determine the amount of the tax and pay it to the Treasury when appropriate.
The innovation of filling it out online has many advantages. As we told you before, now you can do it from the comfort of wherever you are, at your own time, and then you will only have to take some time to go and present it, along with the requirements (the printed forms and the pendrive).
In conclusion, this form is used to make the Declaration of the Tax on the Transfer of Movable Property and the Provision of Services. Remember that movable property They are all those who can move from a place to gold without problem.
Does this procedure have any cost?
No, the process of filling out and submitting Form 07 is completely free. The only payment you have to make is the tax, if applicable. So don’t worry! Move forward with confidence.
How long does the filing of Form 07 last?
The truth is that the face-to-face process lasts very short. If there is a line, a maximum of thirty (30) minutes is generally what it takes for you to present the document. On the other hand, the time that you will have of attention is approximately fifteen (15) minutes. At least you will only be there five (05) minutes before you can continue on your way.
Will I get a receipt when I file the Statement?
You will get a copy of the form with a stamp indicating that it was submitted. You must keep it with you.
What legal basis does this Declaration have?
You can review the legal texts of the country that reflect this issue. The Tax on the Transfer of Movable Property and the Provision of Services you can find it mentioned in:
- The Law on the Tax on the Transfer of Movable Property and the Provision of Services (Art. 93, 94)
- The Tax Code (Art. 91-94)
- The Regulation of the Organic Law of the Financial Administration of the State (Art. 92, 94, 96).
It would be good if you would review these writings for a better understanding of the subject.
When should it be submitted?
You must access the Tax Calendar available from the Ministry of Finance from its website. There you will see the days you have to declare for the current year.
What is Form 07?
The Form 07 It is a document issued by the Ministry of Finance. It consists of just one page and contains in an organized manner the sales, purchases, debits and credits made by the taxpayer, legal representative or attorney-in-fact during the taxable period. It also contains the total amount to be paid for taxes and the signature of the declarant.
It is used precisely to make the Declaration and Payment of the Tax on the Transfer of Movable Property and the Provision of Services, which is very important because it is a step that must be taken in order to keep the accounts up to date with the State.
To fill it out, you only have to download the DET module, then install the application and then you can fill it out and present it until the day that indicates the Tax Calendar of the Hacienda. It will be very simple if you use all the tools that we have left you throughout the article.
Until next time!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET El Salvador
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar