The Form 110, is a document associated with the Tax Returns, and is used to carry out the presentation of the receipts for personal expenses. This results in not canceling the RC-VAT.
For this reason, in this article we take care to develop: how to download form 110, fill it out, validate it, send the document, what it means and its usefulness, and we finish with its definition.
Download Form 110
It is generally known that, to complete any type of form, an established format is presented or counted on. Therefore, we will explain the correct way in which to download this type of form in particular.
- First of all, you need to download the Easy Core. The same is the platform for the 110.
- Then, you must go to the tab: Taxpayer Service – Tax Software Downloads – Facilito Software.
- Now, by clicking on this option, the page will be enabled: Download the Easy Application.
- It is important that all interested parties remember that they must have a username and password for the Independent Professional’s Tax Identification Number.
- After installing the Núcleo Facilito, the form must be installed.
- For this, it must be verified that in the Easy application, there are two icons. One for downloading and another for installing forms.
- If you have internet, you should look for new updates and forms that are available for download and installation.
- Press either option and a screen will be enabled: Product Download and Installation Wizard.
- Then, you must click on the option: Next, where another window will be enabled: Download and Install Online Products.
- Once there, you must choose the box that corresponds to the 110v3 form. Which is compatible with the computer’s Operating System.
- Then, you need to click on the option: Download / Install.
- You will immediately see a warning message.
- After reading it, you need to click the button: Yes.
- Afterwards, a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option: Next, and another window will be displayed: Completion of Downloading and Installing Online Forms.
- At this point, you must click on the option: Finish, and the form icon will be displayed in the section: New Informative Return.
How to fill out Form 110?
Now, once the development of the method to be used to download this form is completed, we continue with the explanation of all the data and information that all interested parties must provide when completing this particular document.
However, before starting the development of the completion of this type of form in particular we must mention an important aspect. And it is as for the normative that this document follows, which is RND 10-0030-15.
In addition, it is convenient to highlight an essential aspect when completing the download of Facilito. And, the user must register with the Tax Identification Number, but not with the Identity Card.
- First of all, you need to click on the form icon, and then the form will be enabled.
- Then, an independent person will be in charge of completing the following boxes:
- First, Place.
- Then, Presentation date.
- Later, Taxpayer Data.
- Employer details.
- Finally, Invoice registration.
- At this point, the invoices should be posted in the following order:
- Tax Identification Number -NIT-.
- Invoice number.
- Date (days, month and year).
- Authorization number.
- Purchase amount.
- Control Code.
- In case of placing the invoice incorrectly, a message will appear. In this way, you will have the option of canceling or accepting its registration.
- Now, inside it, you must click on the option: Import.
- There, a window will be displayed where you must choose the type of file with the extension.
- Then, you need to click on the option: Browse, at the end, you will be able to see a message.
- Click: OK, and choose the column separator that contains your file.
- Subsequently, you must click on the option: Import Data.
- Finally, a confirmation message will appear on import.
- Click: OK, and the import process will be completed.
- First of all, this application is aimed at all devices with Android and Apple IOS Operating Systems.
- It also has the function of facilitating the capture of invoice data with the QR code.
- In this way, certain errors are avoided in their registration.
- This applied, will generate a file with the extension. It must be imported into the F-100v3.
- Now, within this, you can see a button called: Import, when you click a window will be displayed where you must choose the type of file with an extension.
- Next, you need to click on the option: Browse.
- And then press the button: Import Data.
- Now, to carry out this operation, the interested party must choose all the data from his spreadsheet or TXT file.
- Subsequently, you must select the F-110v3 and click on the symbols found next to the «NRO» cell.
- Then, you must choose the option: Paste from Excel / File QRQuincho.
- Finally, immediately, you can see the import messages.
- First, you need access to the Internet.
- Then, you must enter the date of submission of the form and the period to declare.
- It is important that these data are entered, since, based on these, we will proceed to search for the electronic invoices available up to said period.
- At the end, you must go to the bottom of the form, and click on the option: Consult Electronic Invoices.
- Now, a new window will be displayed, where the username and password created when the employer delivered the corresponding pin will be placed.
- Then, you must enter the respective username and password, and click on the option: Login.
- Once logged in, you can authenticate to the Virtual Office.
Form 110 validation
Now, once the invoices are registered in the F-110 V3, the applicant must click on the option: Validate. This, in order to search and detect any type of error that could be made in the first point.
It is important to mention a relevant aspect regarding the errors that could have been detected in this type of form. And it is that, the same they will meet in the section of: Results Validation.
To conclude with this point, and following the previous idea, all applicants must keep in mind and review the validation results section in order to know the field and the row where the error is found and thus solve it.
Sending the Document
In another vein, it should be noted that this point only applies to all those who meet two conditions. The first is: have the tax obligation F-610 RC-VAT (Direct Taxpayer) or F-510 (Liberal Professions or Trades). And, the second is have Internet access.
- Now, once the file is generated, and the application has been printed, the option will be enabled: Send to SIN.
- After clicking on it, a window will be enabled. In this, you must enter the username and password of the virtual office.
- When the virtual connection, you must choose the type of form to send.
- Subsequently, by pressing the option: Submit, a screen will be displayed where the form must be sent to the National Tax Service.
What is Easy and What is its Usefulness?
I facilitate, is known as a new and modern modality created by the National Tax Service of Bolivia -SIN-. Which, has the purpose and objective of facilitating the completion of this type of form to carry out the presentation of invoices.
In addition, this application has replaced the previous system known as Da Vinci. Which was used for the same purpose. However, it is important to note that, to enter Facilito, you must access the SIN website.
What is Form 110?
We conclude this article by offering a brief definition. Well, form 110 is a document associated with the Tax Returns, and is used to carry out the presentation of the receipts for personal expenses. This results in not canceling the RC-VAT.
It is important to note that, in this form, the amounts or tax credits shown in the invoices will be charged. In addition, the respective fiscal notes will be included and, in turn, any other type of legal document that is evidence of the executed purchase.
However, it is convenient to highlight one aspect in particular about the invoices to be presented. And it is that, they must comply with a series of legal provisions. Next, we will break down each one of them:
- First, the Tax Identification Number.
- Then, the Invoice Correlative, this, in numerical data.
- Subsequently, the authorization code assigned by the SFV is included.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Bolivia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar