The Form 1662 SUNAT It is a payroll issued by the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration (SUNAT) for a taxpayer to make various tax payments. That is, the interested party can use this format to cancel fines, installments, etc. Therefore, it is an easy instrument to fill out and to find at the tax office.
Therefore, if you need to cancel a pending tax commitment, you can get your 1662 form and go to any bank office in Peru that receives payment of taxes and fines. However, if you still don’t know how to find the form, don’t stop reading this article. Here you will find the information you need to fill out the form, the tables associated with the spreadsheet and much more.
SUNAT Form 1662 Format
Currently, SUNAT provides many service facilities to its users through its digital platform. In this sense, the Format of the Form 1662 SUNAT is no exception. Furthermore, with the current restrictions due to the Covid-19 health crisis, the use of virtual tools is necessary. Thus, if you are at home, you can access the format in this way:
- Locate a PC or smart phone.
- Check the internet connection capacity.
- Access the service with a browser of your choice such as Google or Mozilla Firefox.
- Enter the digital path of SUNAT.
- Look for the Unique Digital Platform of the Peruvian State.
- Write «Form 1662» in the search engine of the magnifying glass.
- A list of formats for different tax procedures will be displayed.
- Simply select the Guide to Miscellaneous Payments – Format 1662.
- Click on the guide file in PDF and you’re done.
- You can now view the payment form, fill it out and print it.
Also, in some cases, you do not have to look for the form through the SUNAT system. Consequently, there are people who prefer to go to the bank offices and personally carry out the process to cancel any tax. However, it is important to respect the special biosafety measures instructed by the Peruvian government due to the health crisis.
Completion of Form 1662 SUNAT
On the other hand, if you already know how to get the Form 1662 SUNAT, now what follows is to know the process to fill it. In this regard, this form is short and easy to complete by anyone interested. In any case, if you need guidance about filling this instrument, don’t think twice, keep reading, we will give you a few simple ticks on this step:
- Once you view the digital spreadsheet as explained above, verify that the format is 2 pages.
- The first page is the form that you must fill out called the «Miscellaneous Payment Guide.»
- On the second digital sheet, the Tax Code Table appears, so that you can select the one you need and indicate it on the form.
- This form has the SUNAT letterhead at the top.
- In section 1 you must enter the basic data for payment, whatever the type of tribute or tax.
- Therefore, your Single Tax Registry and the period of the tax to be paid must be written, discriminating month and year.
- In section 2, you must select what you want to cancel, if it is a tribute, a fine or fractionation.
- In addition, you must indicate the tax code according to the type of tax, according to the tables of tax codes indicated on the second page.
- Finally, section 3 indicates the amount to be paid by tax, fine or fractionation without decimals.
Tables to Fill in the Form
This interests you: for filling the Form 1662 SUNAT, you must have the Frequently Used Tax Code Tables that you have in PDF in the digital link of SUNAT. In this way, you will be able to accurately identify the concept of tribute, fine, tax or fractionation that you are going to pay. These tables so far have 9 tax lines with their respective codes. If you don’t know, here we tell you:
- Tax on the sales.
- Consumption tax.
- ISLR or Income Tax.
- Single Simplified Regime.
- Contributions to the Social Security System.
- Other taxes such as taxes on net assets, filming, casinos, slot machines, etc.
- Fines to a taxpayer.
- Fines that need a tax code.
- Among others.
In any case, if you need to view this table of codes in more detail, you can also enter the digital platform of SUNAT as we explained previously. Therefore, the form is easy to fill out as long as you are familiar with the tax code tables. This way you will be able to identify the concept that you must pay according to the nature of the tax, fine etc.
What is Form 1662 SUNAT for?
The Form 1662 SUNAT It is a form that is used to make various tax payments in the banking agencies associated with the Tax Superintendency. Therefore, it has the advantage of providing the taxpayer with the option of canceling a tax, a fine or the installments in the same voucher that is easy to fill out at your home or office.
Then, with this format, a merchant, natural person, company, who needs to pay taxes, social security contributions, casino taxes, fines, among others, insurance will facilitate their processing with this form. Thus, you only have to select the tribute code that corresponds to you and voila, you can pay with your return.
National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration (SUNAT)
In another vein, SUNAT not only allows you to count on your Form 1662 SUNAT to pay any tax expense, tax or penalty. This Technical Office is much more than that. The superintendency is the body that governs the administration of national taxes in Peru.
For this reason, SUNAT is attached to and works hand in hand with the Peruvian Ministry of Economy and Finance. It relies on the technological innovations of the infogvernment for its processes and services to the taxpayer. In this way, it is classified as a technical unit at the tax and customs level.
With SUNAT, the Peruvian government has the national guiding line to collect the tax revenue it needs in order to reinvest in large-scale public works. With this, it contributes to the economic and social development of the Inca nation. For this reason, it is important to constantly update this institution to optimize the tax culture.
From the above, if you have a digital tool and a good internet connection, then take advantage of the services that SUNAT offers you. Its Unique Virtual Platform puts at your disposal formats and procedures appropriate to your tax and legal needs. We can mention some of these services:
- Issuance of receipts for fees, in the case of entrepreneurs or independent workers.
- Management of suspension of withholdings with return 1609.
- Review of the taxpayer’s RUC.
- Determine the types of taxes to join the SUNAT.
- Verify the tax payment reports in process.
- Prepare the virtual process for the Tax Declaration.
- Facilitate the creation of the Treble code for user procedures.
- Receive complaints and suggestions about tax or customs actions without adherence to the law.
- Among other services.
In addition, SUNAT has on its digital platform, with a section of contacts and social networks available to its contributors and interested parties. That is why the Peruvian tax office invites you to consult its Twitter, You Tube, Facebook, among others, for more information on procedures, advice and tax awareness.
Also, if you wish, you can go to the SUNAT Office in Lima at Av. Circunvalación 1801. CC: Open Plaza Atocongo- Miraflores. Lime. For that, you must be aware of the special hours that said office has, given the national situation due to the health emergency.
What is Form 1662 SUNAT?
In short, one of the most used digital forms in SUNAT for tax procedures in Peru is the Form 1662 SUNAT. With this instrument, taxpayers, whether natural or legal persons, can pay various types of taxes, fines, taxes, and installments at bank offices that have national treasury accounts with SUNAT.
For this reason, SUNAT offers a simple format model that can be taken directly from the official website of said institution through its Unique Digital Platform at the service of Peruvians. In any case, you should only review the frequently used tax codes that are detailed in the same PDF file of the payroll.
It is necessary that you take into account that SUNAT facilitates this format so that the administrations subject to tax payments are motivated to comply with their fiscal commitments and update their accounts. In this way, they are exempted from possible sanctions or fines. Consequently, failure to pay taxes in Peru carries severe penalties.
According to the foregoing, if an individual or business repeats arrears to meet their tax payments, fines, or tributes, they are not only exposed to new fines, but to business closings. Therefore, SUNAT, as the governing body of tax culture and awareness, must guide the taxpayer in the fulfillment of their duties.
Finally, keep in mind that having the 1662 format and paying taxes are a link in a chain of operations provided by the Peruvian State to raise funds and reinvest them in areas of strategic development in the country, helping to raise the quality of life of the Peruvians and resident foreigners.
With your SUNAT 1662 form, pay your tribute and you will have a bigger Peru!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar