In this article we want to talk to you about the Form 210 VAT for Exporters and its importance within the National Tax Service SIN, in Bolivia. Likewise, you should know that the National Tax Service (SIN) is a public law entity, autarkic with administrative, functional, technical and financial independence.
Now, you must bear in mind that this is a tax document, where exporters request tax refunds from the Bolivian state. Reason why its use is mandatory by all those who, due to their economic activity, consider themselves exporters. Next, we will tell you what it is and how you can obtain it, its usefulness and much more.
Format of Form 210 VAT for Exporters
As we have noted above, the Form 210 VAT for Exporters, it is important since it is the means for exporters to request returns tax rate. In this regard, it is relevant that you know the ideal and correct way to be able to present this type of document without inconvenience, complying with its legality.
In this sense, the correct way to present the aforementioned Form is in the format PDF, by virtue of this facilitating its reading from any electronic medium. Now then, the presentation of this Form must consider the following items in order to be able to carry out the corresponding procedures successfully:
- First, you must be aware that all exporting taxpayers are subject to VAT, and must present their monthly Sworn Declaration
- Likewise, you should know that the presentation of this form must be in the format of PDF. Since in this way a better and easier reading is achieved
- In the same way, you must be aware that the entire procedure is carried out virtually, that is, through the website of the WITHOUT
- Once the SIN registers you as an exporter, the virtual office enables you to display Form 210
- Similarly, this Form 210 allows you to process the CEDEIM (Tax Refund Certificates)
- So you must do it correctly
- Likewise, they must always be expressed in Bolivians and without any decimal places.
How to fill out Form 210 VAT for Exporters?
Next, we will describe the correct way to present the aforementioned Form 210 VAT for Exporters, reiterating that it is virtually, in PDF format. Now then, in the presentation of the aforementioned Form, you must consider the following items in order to be able to carry out the corresponding procedures successfully:
- To start the process you must access the website of the SIN, in the Virtual Office
- Next, you enter the personal data, the period and if it is the first time you carry out the procedure or if it is a rectification
- Subsequently, you will see information about the distribution of those purchases that have been destined for its exports or those of the domestic market
- Likewise, you must provide information about the distribution of all these purchases, their amount, the codes of those that are destined to the internal market
- Then, on this amount, the 70% that appears in code 752 is applied for the total cost of your mixed purchases
- Then you will need to place information about those purchases that are directly linked to exports and the domestic market
- Then, you can apply the 30% that will appear distributed in mixed purchases
- It should also be made known what the percentage that has been distributed for export or with an amount greater than 24,000
- This amount will be placed in the code so that 30% VAT is calculated from the distribution of your mixed purchases
- As well as the total that it must have all purchases in the domestic market in order to be considered by the taxpayer
- Therefore, it must appear as such with mixed purchases for the market internal and the one related to exports
- These blocks can be used to determine their respective distribution with those purchases and imports for the domestic market.
What is it for?
Similarly, in this part, we want to point out the use of this format. Which is a fiscal document, where exporters request returns taxes to the Bolivian state. Reason why, its use is required by all those who, due to their economic activity, consider themselves exporters and therefore request tax refunds.
Now the Form 210 VAT for ExportersIt is important since it is a means to control by the State the tax refunds it makes to exporters. As well as, know the different economic activities carried out by companies within the domestic market and mixed purchases.
Finally, it is essential that you take into account the completion of this procedure, in case you perform export work. Therefore, we suggest that you be very careful when requesting and filling it out. With which, this will cause the satisfactory culmination of the process, as long as you comply with each of the indicated indications.
Who must File Form 210 VAT for Exporters?
On the other hand, according to the normative Resolution of the Board of Directors No. 10,0007.06 of March 3, 2006, the authorization of the Form 210 VAT for Exporters requesting tax refunds. Reason why, it is required use for all exporters requesting return to the Bolivian State.
In this regard, they must request the authorization of Form 210 in the national registry of taxpayers for the purpose of to declare the Value Added Tax VAT. For which, they must consign the amount of the Committed Tax Credit, as they become a requirement to process any request for tax refund.
Once said Form 210 is enabled and subject to to ease compliance with tax obligations, said taxpayers will always continue to use this form. As long as they carry out activities taxed by VAT. Even if they do not request a tax refund, I do not make definitive exports.
That is why, to finish, it belongs to us to make an important point for you. This corresponds to the fact that, if you carry out work within the scope of exports, you carry out this procedure in advance. In the same way, you must be very careful with each of the data that you provide in it. With which, these must be true and identifying.
What are the CEDEIMs?
Likewise, we want you to know that it is known as CEDEIM, which are securities issued by the SIN of the remaining Tax Credit in favor. I mean, they are like certificates, that you can sell them on the stock market less a commission. As well as, surrender to the SIN to pay taxes, they only need to be endorsed.
Consequently, if you are an exporter after offsetting your local purchases and sales, you have the option of requesting the balance of the tax credit from the SIN. In this sense, the National Tax System, once the entire process has been verified, will proceed to return it to you through the figure of the CEDEIM.
Likewise, exporters may compute against the tax that owe for their taxed operations in the domestic market, the tax credit they obtain. Which corresponds to purchases or supplies made in the domestic market for export operations, only then will they be considered subject to tax.
It is important to note that the legal regulations establish that exporters who request and obtain the tax refund must keep accounting records. In this sense, they must comply with the legal standards established by the National Auditing and Accounting Technical Council of the Bolivian College of Auditors.
Finally, in the event that the tax credit attributable to export operations could not be offset with operations taxed in the domestic market. The aforementioned resulting favorable balance will be reimbursed to the exporter automatically and immediately, through of negotiable credit notes for this purpose.
What is Form 210 VAT for Exporters?
So by the end of this article, you should be aware of what constitutes the Form 210 VAT for Exporters used in Bolivia. All this, with the purpose that it is for you a help at the time you need to do it and fulfill your tax duties in that country.
Within this context, Form 210 VAT for exporters is a fiscal document, where exporters request returns taxes to the Bolivian state. Reason why, its use is required by all those who, due to their economic activity, are considered exporters and therefore request tax refunds
However, it is also important that you bear in mind that the correct use of this Form 210 VAT for exporters will allow you tax benefits. In this sense, these benefits are represented by the CEDEIM or certificates through which the State compensates the tax and recognizes tax credits.
That is why, if you are an exporter after offsetting your local purchases and sales, you have the option of requesting the balance of the tax credit from the SIN. In this sense, the National Tax System, once the entire process has been verified, will proceed to give it back to you through the figure of the CEDEIM.
Additionally, as noted above, this Form 210 VAT for Exporters It is important since it is a means of controlling export activities by the State. As well as, to know the different economic activities carried out by companies within the domestic market and mixed purchases.
We hope you make your exports in the most satisfactory way!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Bolivia
Related articles that may interest you