The Form 6.1 before ANSES It fulfills the function of serving both employers and workers when it comes to listing the credits delivered to the latter.
Next we are going to show you the format, how to fill it out and other important information about it. Form 6.1 before ANSES for Assignment of Assets.
Form 6.1 format before ANSES
When you finish filling the Form 6.1 before ANSESYou must check that the information provided is completely legible and correct, and then present it to the ANSES agency. In the country there are various agencies of said entity, which have the registration and request of certifications, formats and documentation related to the national public administration.
Here are some offices that you can go to to carry out this procedure. These are:
- In the Buenos Aires province, at Avenida Libertad N ° 12. The customer service hours are from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Chaco Province, on Avenida 9 de julio number 342. Its hours are from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Córdoba, Avenida Avellaneda N ° 490. With opening hours from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- In Corrientes, Armenia Avenue number 3850. User service hours are from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Entre Ríos, between Avenida 3 de Febrero and Avenida 9 de Julio, in the ANSES building. With an opening hours from 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
To know the location of the offices that do not appear in the list mentioned above, we invite you to visit this web portal for you to find them.
Filling out Form 6.1 before ANSES
To proceed to fill the Form 6.1 before ANSES, it must be taken into consideration that the totality of the contributions made to the credit granted by ANSES must be owned. In such a way that, it is suggested to hire or request the support of an Accountant to have guidance during the management, especially regarding the exact totals and subtotals.
The Form contains two (2) sections which must be completed. This format filled with black ink pen, numbers and letters legible, to be able to present it to the ANSES in a proper manner and to prevent mistakes regarding the amounts.
Page N ° 1
In this first part of the Form, the following information must be placed:
- The surnames and names of the certifying employer.
- The current domicile address of the holder.
- The name of the province and the town where the Form is issued and the domicile address.
- The zip code.
- Check if it is apartment, number, floor or house.
- The CUIT number and the Unique Labor Identification Code (CUIL).
- Phone number.
- The type and identification number.
- Place the job title that the employer has or company activity.
- The day, month and year of the breadth of the employment contract.
- Indicate all the specifications of the affectations of the registered properties.
- The date of impact.
- The credit number.
- The amounts that were made to the credit throughout the course of the payment.
Page N ° 2
In this second section of the Form, you will find the following information:
- The annual salary paid.
- Balance of the respective premiums per year.
- Premium deductions by year.
- Accredit the signature of the employer authorized by ANSES.
- Indicate which was the employer admitted to certify the formula.
- In the terms granted by the Form, the reason for the Form’s exposure must be specified (this field is optional).
- This format is completely free, and can be downloaded from the website of My ANSES, to use it legally.
What is Form 6.1 for before ANSES?
Among the functions that the Form 6.1 before ANSES, is that they are aimed at a part of the population (workers and retirees), which connect credits which the affiliates requested at least once. The payments, contributions and contributions that were made on the current date of issuance can be changed by the system, according to the behavior of the employer at the time of making contributions to the pending credits.
In such a way that the Form 6.1 before ANSES serves for the following:
- Show the fees that were contributed within the payment period.
- Store affiliate information in the system.
- Register the all credits or loans that can be traded.
- This Form also notifies about the member’s life insurance.
- Has a field in the document to write and clarify the why it was not possible to make the payment on time.
- It shows the certificates that the registered employer has.
- It reflects each date on which the employment contract was issued.
It should be noted that the Form must be filled out with the computation of all social contributions, which was carried out by the employee until the issuance of said document in the current time.
Who should process it?
The Form 6.1 before ANSES (Impairment of Assets), must be consigned only by workers who continue to have deductions for pending loans. They remain with the life insurance of the Savings and Insurance Fund, they begin a Disability Retirement, the Pension for death in office, PAP, PBU, PC with special services.
What does the Impairment of Assets refer to?
It refers to the condition of a person, whether legal or natural, which has different delayed payments of economic assets. In the country, the entity in charge of stipulating the forms for this procedure is ANSES. Within the Impairment of Assets are those that are named in the following list:
- The savings bank.
- Bank accounts.
- Commercial loans.
- Delayed credits.
- Stipulated quotes.
Said Affectation is completed with the Form 6.1 before ANSES, which issues data on the cancellations made or delayed both of the employer’s credits or loans.
National Social Security Administration (ANSES)
ANSES is an independent entity of the national public administration of the country. It depends on the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security that processes social security benefits. Among these benefits are: Family benefits, unemployment benefits, the Universal Child Allowance system.
It also includes social security services, reimbursements, data and inscriptions of employees (supply of the CUIL number and service certificate. This entity was founded on December 26, 1991, through the Decree No. 2.741.3. It is until 2011 that ANSES had current and capital resources for a total of 180,600 million pesos.
Until 2013, the amount of the Sustainability Guarantee Funds amounted to 206,377 million pesos. Since ANSES nationalized the former Retirement and Pension Fund Administrators (AFJP), the amount of funds increased to 157%.
What is Form 6.1 before ANSES?
When talking about Form 6.1 before ANSES, is to refer to a format granted by the ANSES (National Administration of Social Security), so that the respective employers use the Form. In the case of Voucher «A», it is of great importance for all employers who quote credits affected by properties granted by ANSES, where the balance that remains to be paid is shown.
It should be noted that this Form indicates the information of each credit that the employer requested from the ANSES, or which loans have been paid in full or are outstanding. On the other hand, the Savings Bank of the employers’ system contains a social security in the benefits and contributions system by granting a discount period.
At the time that a worker may need a credit or loan, there are many options from which they can choose. But it is undeniable that the help of the National Administration of Social Security of Argentina is one of the most chosen by the workers of the Republic.
If this is your case and you want to access these benefits, do not hesitate to make use of the Form 6.1 before ANSES for Impairment of Assets!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you