Through this article you will learn about the process to fill out the Form 6.2 before ANSES. It must be done legally and properly for work reasons.
In such a way that, you will find what the Form is like, the people who can generate it, how it is completed. In addition, what is the Form for, what is ANSES in charge of, the offices where it can be managed and much more information.
How is Form 6.2 before ANSES?
Talk about him Form 6.2 before ANSES, is to refer to a payroll format granted by the ANSES (National Administration of Social Security). This produces data about contributions and cancellations to all retired, retired or active employees who want to originate a service.
In said Form, various types of salaries and employer information are obtained, which is very important for bank stays, private or public notaries and judicial. This format is achieved in the My ANSES website, it has no cost for the scope of all the people who want to get it.
Who Produces Form 6.2 before ANSES?
- Argentine citizens and who are over 18 years.
- Employers who wish to process the request for a profit granted by ANSES.
- Legally accredited employer.
- Companies that have a standard payroll.
- Contributors of public services.
- Legalized institutions and registered with the Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
It is important to note that the Form 6.2 before ANSES It is mostly used to complete banking and commercial procedures associated with financial loans.
How to fill it?
To fill the Form 6.2 before ANSESIt is suggested to have notes on the PC or on a payroll sheet for all employers to be recorded in the format. This is because when the Form is granted, changes can no longer be made to the information provided.
NOTE: The Form must be filled in with a black ink pen. In addition, it must be presented at the ANSES in good condition and in a letter that can be read.
The Form, if completed with the data listed below:
- Personal information
- The names and surnames of the accredited holder.
- The Unique Labor Identification Code number (CUIL).
- DNI (National identity document).
- The residence address.
- Place the Unique Tax Identification Code Number (CUIT).
- Birth date.
- Phone number.
- The type of identity document (passport, DNI, etc.).
- Zip code.
- Indicate all the services and frequent activities.
- Employer Data
- The year where the amount of wages is indicated.
- The amount of wages.
- Labor function, and tasks of the employer.
- Indicate if the business hours are applied in hours, days or months (mark the option with an X).
- When you finish calculating all the workers’ payments, in the box that says «Total» the result of all the wages added is written.
Usefulness of Form 6.2 before ANSES
This format has a large number of functions, and gives the institution in charge a quantity of information that leads to the employer’s income and salary data. In the country some bank offices (many), ask a series of criteria to the employers who request a loan, among which is the Form 6.2 before ANSES.
To learn more about the Form, its usefulness is mentioned below:
- Essential Contribution Information and quotes made temporarily by an employer.
- Review each quote that was determined within the job functions.
- Notify the number of affiliates and their occupations and corresponding tasks within the agency.
- Prepare a salary file (in the event that there is any non-stipulated salary).
- Create data for produce one or more quotation certifications.
- Guidance for labor certificates, when reflecting the wages of workers.
To Take into Account: Whether it is a large bank loan or a simple job letter, the Form can be useful, since it includes all the data of monthly or annual cancellations, of the private and public institutions in the ANSES.
What is ANSES?
The National Administration of Social Security (ANSES), is an independent organism of the national public administration of Argentina, which depends on the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security. Takes care of process social security payments.
Within these payments are the following: Family contributions, unemployment subsidies, the Universal Child Allowance method, the preventive service. Also, reimbursements, data and employee registrations (granting of the CUIL number and certificates of their services).
ANSES was founded on December 26, 1991, through the Decree No. 2.741.3. Still in January 2001, ANSES had current and capital resources, in the amount of 180,600 million pesos. The estimate of the Sustainability Guarantee Funds reached 206,377 million pesos in 2013.
Since ANSES nationalized the former Retirement and Pension Fund Administrators (AFJP), the value of these funds grew by 157%. It is also responsible for registering medical, labor, student, etc., connected to Argentine society.
The main benefit of ANSES is that allows you to fill out work certifications or formats to achieve procedures of great importance, both for a company and for a natural person.
What is Form 6.2 before ANSES?
The Form 6.2 before ANSES, It is the one that gathers all the information of the total remuneration of the workers of a company. Before submitting it, the payment totals must be corrected. For this reason, it is suggested to hire a public accountant to have guidance during the process.
When the Form is corrected, check that the information contained is correct at the time of submitting it. The consignment of the document is made in one of the ANSES offices, which are located throughout the national territory.
The agencies are in charge of receiving the Form and communicate the next steps to be completed. To present it you must go to one of the agencies of the National Administration of Social Security (ANSES). Here are some of them:
- In Ascension: Avenida Libertad number 12, ANSES Office. It is open to the public from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- July 9th: On Avenida Libertad N ° 1102. Its hours are from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- In Arrecifes: Avenida Merlassino number 141. With an opening hours from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 25 of May: On Calle 10 N ° de Avenida 1145. It is open to the public from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- In Bahía Blanca: Avenida Brown N ° 180. Their hours of operation are from 8:00 am to 2:40 pm
- Captain Sarmiento: On Avenida San Martín number 137. With an opening hours from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- The Exaltation of the Cross: Avenida Mateo Casco N ° 666. With an opening hours from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- In San Miguel del Monte: At 640 Petrachi Street. It has an opening hours from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Santa Clara del Mar: Between Avenida Selva Negra 241 and Santa Mónica. Their hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Information of interest
- It is not a requirement, but the contributions of services can be attached to the Form. It is important to have them within reach, to have a amount at the time of calculating both wages and services.
- The number of workers within an organization does not influence the processing of the Form. A company that is registered in the ANSES, has the possibility of producing a certification with the employees that it has at the time of managing the documentation. The main thing is that it is legally registered as a public limited company.
- When requesting a bank loan for the company, you do not always have to present the Form 6.2 before ANSES. Each banking entity requests its documents individually. Therefore, to know if the Form has to be consigned, information must be requested directly from the banking institution where the loan is to be requested.
- The compensation certificate is managed through the My ANSES website. Other documents related to remuneration can also be processed.
You already have all the information you need to process the Form 6.2 before ANSES. It is a very practical Form, since it collects all the required data regarding the remuneration of the employees of a company, in a precise and simple way.
It is an instrument that facilitates emptying all the information in an organized manner, through the spaces designated for each required element. We wish you luck with the process!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you