This time we bring you all the necessary information so that you can validate the medical certificate. The Form to Validate the Medical Certificate of EsSalud is used to obtain the Certificate of Temporary Disability for Work (CITT).
Likewise, it is essential that you take into account each of the indications that we will present to you soon. Below we will tell you the steps you must follow, the necessary requirements, the usefulness of this form and much more about this important procedure that brings many benefits to you.
Format of the Form to Validate the Medical Certificate
First of all, we will start by talking to you about Format of the Form to Validate the Medical Certificate. The form consists of five parts, plus an affidavit, which will be detailed below. In this way, you can be aware in a clearer way about what you will see in it.
- In the first place we have the Information of the Insured Holder, which consists of personal data of the person
- Then there is the Data of the Employer entity, which consists of the RUC number, the company name and the occupation
- Next is the Applicant Information, which consists of more personal data
- The third section would be the Contingency, where you must enter the code of the contingency table that is on the back of the form
- In the fourth section is the Period to Validate, followed by the Documents to Submit
- Finally, get to the last section, which would be an Affidavit by the applicant.
Filling the Form to Validate the Medical Certificate
Now that you know the format of the Form to validate the medical certificate, we can proceed to explain how you should fill it out. As we mentioned in the previous section, this important legal document is divided into five items, which are:
- I- Information of the Insured Holder
- II- Applicant Information
- III- Contingency
- IV- Period to Validate
- V- Documents to Submit
Steps to follow
Also, in this sense, the first thing you should do is download the requested form, which you can find at the link given at the beginning of the article. You must make sure you meet all the conditions to request the medical certificate.
Once you have the document in your hands, you must proceed to fill out Item I, where you must enter the type and number of identity document, surnames and names, landline and / or cell phone number, and email, of the insured holder .
Then, you must proceed to fill out the following item, which will only be used when the applicant is not the insured holder. The type and number of identity document, surnames and names, landline and / or cell phone number, and email of the applicant must be entered.
Also, the next step is to fill out the third item, the information of which consists of the contingency presented by the insured holder. To do this, we must place according to the Contingency Table that is at the bottom of the form, the code that corresponds to the chosen option.
Now you must proceed to fill in Item IV, also called «Period to Validate», where you will have to enter the period of incapacity for work presented by the insured holder. Thus, to finish completing the form, you will find the last item, called «Documents to present».
Finally, we are presented with the Legal Statement, where we must mark with a cross in the option YES or NO, in order to authorize the sending of notifications through the email noted in this Form to Validate the Medical Certificate.
Usefulness of the Form to Validate the Medical Certificate
- In this section we will indicate the importance and usefulness of the Form to validate the medical certificate
- The Form for the Medical Certificate Validation Procedure of EsSalud, has a great utility
- It refers to the fact that from it you can obtain the Certificate of Temporary Disability for Work (CITT)
- Which, in turn, brings many benefits to the person who performs the procedure, such as the payment of a subsidy for work disability
Who Should Fill It Out?
- Now, it is important that, once you know the usefulness of this legal document and how to fill it out, you also know which people should fill out or complete this form
- This form must be filled out by anyone who wishes to obtain the Certificate of Temporary Disability for Work (CITT)
- With which, it states the type of contingency that the insured person presents.
Thus, within the Form to validate the medical certificate you will find a contingency table which we will explain to you what it is about below. The aforementioned table has various contingency options that you as the insured may present.
Likewise, it is divided by two columns where the contingencies and the type of care presented are indicated. In turn, these columns are divided into attributes, where the documents you need for each option are shown.
- Contingency: Code and Denomination
- Type of Attention: Outpatient Consultation, Emergency, Hospitalization
In the first column you have to choose the contingency that you present as the insured holder and write down the corresponding code, which appears next to the name of the contingency. Also, in the second column, the one that deals with the types of care that can be presented, the documents that you have to attach are indicated.
However, it may happen that certain documents are shared for all types of care. While others are only necessary for certain types. With which, you must make sure that you correctly select the contingency and record all the requested requirements.
Certificate of Temporary Work Disability (CITT)
If it is of your interest to know how to obtain the subsidy through the certificate of temporary incapacity for work through EsSalud, do not worry that in this section we tell you. The Certificate of Temporary Work Disability has a health, labor and economic connotation.
In the same way, it provides for medical absenteeism, it also supports the physical rest that the insured requires. As well as, it constitutes one of the essential requirements for the payment of the subsidy granted for Temporary Disability or Maternity, as long as it corresponds.
In addition, this incapacity for work, the payment of a subsidy is granted which is the economic support that EsSalud grants to the insured. In this way, it is essential that you do this in order to avoid economic losses that may arise as a result of incapacity for work.
In turn, in order to enjoy this right, it is essential that the insured holder has the right to coverage and an employment relationship with an employing entity. This must be done at the time of the onset of disability and during the subsidy period. The temporary disability subsidy process can be carried out by:
- The insured holder
- The legal representative of the employing entity
- Authorized person
- Now, so that you can enjoy the benefit of subsidy for incapacity for work from EsSalud, it is necessary that you have the following requirements
- Identification document, as the insured holder
- Medical or disability certificates, which provide the payment of the first 20 days by the employing entity
- Form 1010 completed and signed by the insured holder
- If you are a dockworker, you must present the original certificate of temporary incapacity for work
- Finally, in the case of a private medical certificate from the 21st day of disability, it must be exchanged by the CITT
Also, a point that you must bear in mind is that this subsidy can be eliminated or suspended, and below we will tell you the reasons why this can happen. With which, we suggest that you take into account the appropriate precautions the right to the subsidy can be suspended for:
- Declaration of Non-Temporary Disability determined by the Qualifying Medical Commission of Disabilities
- Termination of the insured’s employment relationship
- Change of employing entity during the subsidy period
- Recovery of health, which generates work activity
- Likewise, the right to temporary disability allowance can be lost for performing paid work during the allowance period.
What is the Form to Validate the Medical Certificate?
As the last section of this article, it only remains to talk to you about what is the Form to Validate the Medical Certificate. Thus, the EsSalud Medical Certificate Validation Form is used to obtain the Certificate of Temporary Disability for Work (CITT).
Likewise, the Certificate of Temporary Incapacity for Work is the official document of EsSalud, where the type of contingency presented by the insured is stated. Thus, these can be illnesses, accidents or maternity and the duration of the period of disability.
Finally, thanks to this, the insured is granted coverage that generates a subsidy for temporary disability or maternity. Thus we have reached the end of this article, we hope that the information provided will be of help to you when carrying out this important procedure. See you at the next opportunity.
Validate your health improvements!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar