Given the circumstances that the pandemic has brought, many Colombian families have been harmed. The Government implemented the Solidarity Income. You will ask yourself How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Solidarity Income?
This help is divided into several stages that several important companies in that country are providing the necessary help to those who need it most.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Solidarity Income?
This income is a subsidy from National government for families with few resources that were seen harmed by the pandemic.
I imagine you are wondering How do I know if I am a beneficiary of solidarity income?
First the citizen must enter the Movii platform and provide your identification number or Permanent Special Permit (PEP) . If it matches your surname, you are benefiting.
The next step is to download the movii application on your cell phone in the application you will receive a text message confirming your payment in the 24 hours later you can claim it.
If you have any questions regarding payments, you can send the word Help to code 87709.
How to know if I am a Beneficiary of Solidarity Income: Stage 1
The beneficiary who is affiliated with the Solidarity Income, the procedure is divided into three stages. This stage reached Colombians who had accounts with financial entities.
The Solidarity Income in this first part of the procedure reached 1,162,965 households. The most affected families were the first to benefit from this program.
According to Sisbén IV received help to approximately 131,136 citizens in extreme poverty in group A 458,929 poor households (group B) and 338,685 (group C) in conditions of economic vulnerability.
How to know if I am a beneficiary of Solidarity Income: Stage 2
Beneficiaries can review the information on what to do to enter through digital processes and are the following:
Step by step in the second stage
- To be a beneficiary, the citizen does not need a third person, registrations or participate in raffles.
- In the next 24 hours at the opening of your account, the money will be reflected.
- If it contains a basic cell phone, you can open it without data.
- On the other hand, if you have a advanced mobile deviceYou will need to download the entity’s application, but you do not need to have a data plan.
- It is not necessary to withdraw all the cash, you should be aware that that money is up to you.
- In the event that you lose your cell phone, you can rest assured that your money will always be in your account.
- You do not have to leave to use your account. Can do transactions, payment of services or recharges immediately to any device, etc.
- In the event that you need cash, you should approach a closer ATM or correspondent. You must comply with the schedules and shifts that are assigned to you by your entity.
In the case of the unbanked, the distribution will be in phases and is as follows:
- First the National Planning Department (DNP) identifies the potential beneficiaries of the solidarity income.
- The DNP then sends the information to the banks.
- Once the identification of each of the beneficiaries has been verified, financial companies will send a text message to open a financial product digitally.
- Each one of the beneficiaries opens the digital product on your mobile device.
- Citizens who have not so advanced cell phones can open the digital product in the Sim card complying with the requirements of the banks.
- We will work with local organizations to locate each beneficiary who does not have a cell phone.
- Beneficiaries who are in remote municipalities will send you a text message on their cell phone to claim solidarity income in the Agrarian Bank.
Steps to open a digital account
In this case, it means that citizens want to open an account for smart phones in Daviplata, Nequi, Mobile and savings at hand.
To open it in Nequi, The steps are the following:
- The citizen must go to the application store and must download Nequi
- Next you must write your cell phone number. In this case it will be your account number.
- Enter the 4 digits that will be sent to you by text message.
- You will choose the type of document, enter your information and scan the document.
- Finally create your four-digit password and take a selfie
To open it with Daviplata, you must comply with the following steps:
- First, the citizen must download the application in the application store.
- Then select the type and number of the document. You must select to take a photo with the cell phone.
- Fill in the date and time of issuance of the document, with your cell phone number and email.
- You must enter the 6-digit code that will arrive by text message.
- You have to accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, put in a key and click create.
If you want to open a digital account with the company Movii, you will need to follow these steps:
- Enter the application portal and download it.
- Register the cell phone number and enter the security number that will send you by text message.
- Choose the type of document and take a photo of the barcode on your cell phone.
- Finally, you must put the email, create and confirm the key.
To open an account at savings on hand, you must follow the following:
- Enter the applications portal and download the free Bancolombia application at hand.
- You must enter your data such as date of birth and issue, cell phone # document number and email.
- Accept the terms of conditions.
- You will receive a text message with a security code to finish creating your password.
Steps to open a digital account on a basic cell phone
If you have a basic cell phone, you can open an account at Daviplata and savings at hand, the citizen must comply with the following:
- With Daviplata, you must enter the menu of your Sim and access the bank register.
- In the option of banks, you must choose Daviplata.
- Choose the type of document, write the number of your document, date and city of issue and write your first name.
- Place a key.
- Accept the contract on its website.
- After receiving the message, activate your Daviplata entering the option how much I have.
If it will be done with savings on hand, the citizen must comply with the following steps:
- You must click on My banks or, if applicable, on the Mobile banking.
- Choose to register the bank and choose Savings on hand.
- Enter your data such as the type of document, date of birth and date of issue.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- You must create your password with your 4 digits.
Payment process with Banco Agrario
Citizens who wish to opt for the Banco Agrario, you must follow these steps:
- You must first enter the solidarity income section on the official page.
- Next, you must click on the button to enter your identification number to find out where to claim your solidarity income.
- To claim your solidarity income in an office or correspondent of the Agrarian Bank, you must take into account the rules of self-care.
How to know if I am a beneficiary of Solidarity Income: Stage 3
In this last stage of the solidarity income program, it seeks to reach citizens who have not received this benefit in the municipalities.
You can review the places on a map, which you can go to in the Colombian territory.
To consult you can do click on the icons you want, zooming in or out of the sensors or you can use the map bar with the specific list of municipalities.
There is the step-by-step process of digital banking, you can access the following options:
- Process to open account Movii
- Procedure to open a digital account Bancolombia.
- Open a digital account at Banco Caja Social
- Step to open a digital account in Bancamía.
- Payment process with Banco Agrario.
What is the Solidarity Income for?
The Solidarity Income Serves was created by the National government due to the adverse circumstances that the pandemic has brought, helping all Colombian families who are in conditions of vulnerability and poverty.
The PSocial rosperity is that it is in charge of choosing the beneficiaries by crossing information from Sisbén and the Ministries of Finance, Health and Interior.
In addition, this program will reach at least 178 municipalities throughout the Colombian territory
Part 2 of the program, several financial entities are supporting the cause and are the following:
- Banks like: Daviplata (Davivienda), Nequi (Bancolombia) and Ahorro a la mano (Bancolombia)
- For the digital process we have Movii and Banco Agrario.
- With the Agrarian Bank, citizens will have a turn in at least in 487 municipalities.
The digital warehouses can be used by acquiring basic necessities such as food, medicine, etc.
In stage 3 people will help, 4 financial entities that will deposit the payments to the citizens who need it most.
Companies like Bancolombia, Bancamía, Banco Caja Social and Movii, will help the beneficiaries.
Finally, in these moments is when we must unite, to help each other, in this case with the Solidarity Income.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Colombia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar