If you have reached this article, you are surely wondering how to know if you are in the financial institution. Being registered with this institution, it means that you are a delinquent person, that is, you have a debt to pay to the State; so, it is very important to know whether or not you are in the National Association of Financial Credit Institutions of the country.
During the following lines, we are going to share with you all the information you need to be up to date with the Financial Credit Institutions and the implications that this generates; In addition, we will also explain the steps you must follow to check your status in the public entity.
How to know if I am in Financial Credit Institutions: Steps to Follow
It is very important to know if you are in the ASNEF, since being on a list of defaulters, you can see affected your aspirations to apply for loans or other procedures banking.
Therefore, you should check your status in the National Association of Credit Financial Institutions from time to time and avoid inconveniences for your financial future.
Now from Manage it, we want to help you with all the possible procedures that you should do, so, we have compiled all the steps you must follow, if you want to check your status in the Financial Credit Institutions:
- First you must be attentive to who is in charge of being the constitutional guarantor of the ASNEF filing cabinet -Normally, it is the Equifax company-.
- Then you can contact Equifax to find out what your situation is regarding the list of defaulters of the Financial Credit Institutions.
- You can receive an obituary notifying you, explicitly, of the inauguration of this type of resource in your file. To apply this method, you must enter the digits of the report prepared and delivered to you.
- In the same way, you can also download a specific document for your consultation, in which the email or fax addresses of Equifax.
- Likewise, you can use the sections of «Web Rights» to form procedures and thus, to be able to consult your status regarding the registration in the ASNEF lists.
How to know if I am in Financial Credit Institutions: Exit the Files
If after investigating your status in the ASNEF you appear in one of these lists, you should go to consult the association’s files to verify your case and be able to take action on it.
An important fact that you should know about the ASNEF files is that they are not permanent, that is, your name will not last a lifetime on them, you can get out, eventually.
The established time limit is six (6) years from the last debt that led you to be registered in these listings. Once this period elapses, by law, there is an obligation to remove you from the file; therefore, your name leaves the lists.
In the same way, it is also stipulated by law that you should not wait six years, but that you can leave before that time. To achieve this, you must pay the debt that led you to be on the record of the ASNEF.
Once you pay, you can ask the company that placed you there to unsubscribe from the file. Then the Association has period of one (1) month to remove you from their lists.
On the other hand, in the event that you are included in the files for no reason, you have the opportunity to go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) and make the respective claim, so that they remove you from the lists. But, be careful, you have to check that, indeed, there is no reason why you should be in the files of the Financial Credit Institutions.
How to know if I am in Financial Credit Institutions: Consultation Procedure
Sometimes, we do not receive the notification that we have been registered in the files of the Financial Credit Institutions, so we have to use other means to check whether or not we are in these lists.
So, so that you can check whether or not you are in the files you have accounts with two options to find out Which are the following:
- Can go directly to a bank, if you have a good relationship, and ask about your case. They would consult with their database and check whether or not you are in the files of the Financial Credit Institutions.
- The second option may be something else «radical»; since you could apply for a fictitious loan, to check your status in the files indirectly. In this way, while they manage your case, the system would show if you belong to the ASNEF lists or not.
On the other hand, there is a third option, which is the quietest and easiest to use. In this case, to find out if you belong to the delinquent lists, you could consult through ASNEF web portal.
However, this alternative can be long and tedious, especially if you need the information as soon as possible. The process is completely free, but it takes, at least, ten (10) days to give you an answer.
In the event that you decide to use this method, you just have to enter the web portal and fill out the online inquiry form; then, you only have to wait for the response from the ASNEF after the period of ten (10) days.
However, if you want to avoid doing this process by your own hands, you can hire advisory services who are dedicated to this niche. In this way, the entire process of consulting and deleting your name will be in the hands of these advisers, so you will leave a diligence, without having to spend all your time.
Consult without Reference
Before explaining how to consult without a reference, we have to explain what, precisely, a reference is.
The reference is the incidence number of your case and it is reflected in the letter of notification of the Financial Credit Institutions.
Now that you know what the reference is, suppose you did not receive the notification and you want to check whether or not you are in the ASNEF files, What would you do?
In these cases, you can send a letter or email to ASNEF, so that they grant a right of access. Of course, remember that this letter must have a formal structure and have the following information:
- The names and surnames of the persons or the company name.
- The National Identity Document, the Tax Identification Number and the Tax Identification Code.
- The address to which the response to the letter or mail should be issued.
- The date the letter was sent and your signature stamped.
- A photocopy of the National Identity Document.
Now this letter you must send it to Equifax Ibérica, via:
- Post office box: 10,546, 28080, Madrid.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you should only wait for the response of the Financial Credit Institutions, within the time established by law, which is maximum thirty (30) days and minimum ten (10) days.
What is ASNEF?
Very well, it is time to speak directly about what the ASNEF is or, also known as, National Association of Credit Institutions.
The ASNEF is a kind of red information shared by banks and lenders of Spain, with each other. In this way, everyone has access to certain data and can help solve doubts or problems about a person or company.
Now, the information that is shared in this network is clearly related to the solvency of the country’s citizens. Likewise, certain sensitive data about said people is shared, but they all have to do with information of interest to solve these problems.
On the other hand, the ASNEF has a list known as «Files» where they are all the delinquent people in the country; Therefore, we recommend that you avoid falling into this site, as it could have negative repercussions in this regard.
To enter a from these lists, you must have a debt of more than four (4) months, with a company that is registered in the ASNEF. Therefore, since the information in this file is shared with other entities, the other banks will know about your debt.
In these cases, the value of the debt is not importantIt is enough that you have one and the company has registered you in the association’s file. Then, you will have to cancel the fine in order to delete your name from the file.
What is not included in the files?
Just as there are specifications to record debts and information in the files of the Financial Credit Institutions, there are also Specifications that cannot be included in these listings:
- The companies or legal persons who have debts cannot be included in the files.
- The debts that have not been duly notified at the time or in the correct way, they cannot be included in the files.
- The debts more than six (6) years old They must be excluded by the Financial Credit Institutions.
What does it mean to be in Financial Credit Institutions?
Finally, if you are included in the Financial Credit Institutions, it means that you are exposed to the following circumstances:
- Disadvantages and limits to get loans or credits, since the banking entities could reject your application or establish very high interests.
- Difficulty buying products in installments or signing contracts of supplies, given your condition of defaulter, will force you to give many explanations.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Spain