The welfare programs proposed by the Government of Mexico are intended to help the citizens of the country, keep them up to date with the progress made and grant them benefits; so if you want to find out how to know if you are in the Wellness Program, you have reached the ideal article for you.
In the following lines and paragraphs, you will know the main details about the Wellness Programs, because here you will know how to register, what you need and some recommendations for the program. Therefore, don’t waste any more time and start reading the information that we have prepared for you.
How do I know if I am in the Wellness Program?
To be direct and help you as quickly as possible, the first topic we will touch on in this article will be how to know if you are in the Wellness Program.
First, you should know that These programs were created by the Government of Mexico to guarantee health services to public employees and other citizens throughout the country.
Likewise, the people selected to participate in these programs are chosen through a census, which determines socioeconomic conditions of the citizen; therefore, only those people who really need it are chosen to be part of the Wellness Program.
Now, to know if you have been selected or selected to the program, you have several methods at your fingertips to find out your situation:
- Search in the list: Usually, the Government of Mexico issues a list with all the people who have been selected for the program; therefore, you can check this list, once it is issued.
- Go to the offices: You can go to the offices of the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) and present your identity card so that an advisor looks for you in the system.
- Send an SMS: You can send a text message by typing the word «Solidary» to know your status regarding the list.
List of Beneficiaries
The purpose of the Wellness Program is strengthen the productivity of the country’s microentrepreneurs, with respect to the economic field that is affected by the current health crisis.
For this reason, the Government of Mexico has proposed offer financing to this group of people selected, using the method of monthly payments and species of «Loans.»
Similarly, this financing can be charged at any bank in the country, since the intention is to facilitate the entire process in question.
Now, some information that you should know about this program and the process on how it works, you can find below:
- The order to start the program was given on May 4th and it will be paid in monthly installments that they will begin to be deposited in September.
- This financing will be applied to all those people who have received their first payment and the financing corresponding to the fiscal year 2020.
- Likewise, this financing consists of $ 6,000 pesos, which you can pay in up to 10 monthly installments of $ 600 pesos each, including a second financing.
- In total, the projection is to deliver more than 450 thousand credits through the «Wellness Program».
How to know if I am in the Wellness Program: Register
Once you know whether or not you are enrolled in the program, you can move on to the next step of the process: knowing how to register.
If you were not selected in the program at the beginning, you can choose to register later, following a series of steps to the letter.
This is because the main intention of these programs is to help and provide support to microentrepreneurs, therefore, if you need «A helping hand», you can request to register in the program to get it.
Then, according to the agreement between the governor, the people who want to register in the program voluntarily must meet the following requirements:
- You must have at least thirty (30) years old Y not be over sixty (60) years of age.
- You should have a micro-business, since this is what the aid program is about.
- Present the necessary documents to justify and validate your application case.
- You should fill out a letter that will be given to you at the IMSS office or download it through the web portal.
- Present your Identity card in force on the date of the request.
- Generate a password for you.
- Deliver a receipt of payment for your apartment or house, which is no more than three (3) months old.
After you make sure you have met all of these requirements, you can launch your enrollment application to the wellness program.
This process is very simple and easy to carry out, just you must follow the following steps:
- Meet the requirements requested by the competent authority of the case.
- Show up at one of the IMSS offices and request your registration.
- Wait for the response of your request.
In those three simple steps, the program enrollment process could be summarized. But, you should consider that the response to your request takes a few days, specifically, you must wait seventy-two (72) hours after you submitted the requirements.
Finally, after considering your case, the office will contact you and advise you of its decision on the application.
How to know if I am in the Wellness Program: Recommendations
It is very important not to take these programs lightly, as they are actions that can truly help citizens and have a positive impact on society.
Therefore, so that you can get the most out of these initiatives of the Government of Mexico, we have gotten these recommendations all over the internet and we decided to present them to you:
- First, the most repeated consideration is that you must evaluate very well the types of benefits or programs of well-being you want to obtain.
- Following the same line above, it is also recommended review the benefits they offer each of the programs.
- When submitting the requested requirements, remember to do it in an orderly manner so that the experience is as positive as possible.
- Create and manage your own planning schedule for the selected program.
- Finally, we invite you to have an open communication with your employees, so that they know that you have requested the help of the program and how it will be used in the company.
How to know if I am in the Wellness Program: What is SEDESOL?
When we talk about the Wellness Programs of Mexico, we cannot ignore mentioning the SEDESOL.
Now, you will surely wonder what SEDESOL is, well, the answer is simple. Is the Secretariat of Social Development of Mexico, which is attached to the Federal Executive Branch of the Mexican Government.
This institution is in charge of support all programs that include Mexican society, in a more general sense. Likewise, it is also responsible for coordinating and directing issues related to the social development of the country.
In the same way, it is the organization that must be in charge of developing, at the regional level, the development infrastructure for these regions.
Likewise, it should be noted that SEDESOL finds its legal bases in article 23 of the Public Administration Law.
Said law gives the Secretariat of Social Development of Mexico the powers and duties of:
- Collaborate, coordinate and direct social development plans from the country.
- Develop and enforce all social policies of Mexico.
- On the other hand, at the regional level, it has the duty guide and coordinate the social development of the communities, in addition to joining them together.
- Watch over all applicants, so they can comply with the rights of his personal life.
In conclusion, if you have any questions, concerns or claims with one of the programs of the Government of Mexico, you should go to SEDESOL to present the actions you want.
What is the Wellness Program?
The welfare programs of the Government of Mexico are initiatives to help and support the citizens of your country, when you need it most. The function of these programs is to cause a positive change in the society of the nation, to contribute to the progress of the people.
On the other hand, these programs are also designed to increase the productivity of the country’s citizens, increase people’s morale and remove some stress by reducing society’s problems.
Likewise also represent a great help for micro-entrepreneurs, as we have mentioned throughout this article. In this way, employers can help their employees, reduce expenses and lengthen the working time of companies.
In the same way, the programs also seek to change the way of thinking of citizens, but for the better; as deliver peace of mind and provide life options to decide.
In conclusion, it could be said that welfare programs seek to help the citizens of a country, through benefits, ideologies or any respective method.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Mexico