CHow to know if I have roots It is a question commonly asked by people who are going to travel outside the country. They need to know with certainty if they have any impediment when doing this, so the procedure that is done is so that the person can obtain the necessary information about whether they have roots or not.
Today we will be talking to you about this issue, so that you can do this procedure. Specifically, we will tell you how to know if you have roots, how to make the query, to whom it is addressed, the requirements that you must meet and what the ban on leaving the country is about. If you are interested in knowing all this, keep reading!
How to know if I have roots in Ecuador?
How to know if I have roots in Ecuador? It is an extremely easy question to answer, mainly because the procedure to make the consultation is easy and fast, whether you do it online or in person.
This arraigo refers to the impediments or obstacles that a person can have to leave Ecuador, be it foreign or national. This is done for the sole purpose of strengthening the country’s immigration system, in terms of regulations and precautionary measures. Specifically, so that this system works much better.
Thus, the arraigo procedure is created, where the person can evaluate if they have any reason why they cannot travel abroad. Either because you have unturned legal issues or because you do not meet all the requirements to travel. As a result, citizens feel more responsible for their obligations, even if they do not plan to travel anytime soon.
Rooting is a type of caution. This can be established for a certain person, for the reasons established by law. It does not distinguish between nationality; In other words, both an Ecuadorian and a resident foreigner have to know if they have roots or not. As a result, the consultation process can be done by anyone in the country.
In conclusion: as a result of arraigo, the person must first resolve the situation that puts him in that state before being able to travel.
How to Know if I Have Rooted: Consultation
The Rooting query It is a very easy procedure to carry out, just as we told you before. You can do it in two ways: online or in person. The important thing is that you have the requirements up to date, which we will mention in the next section, and that you have a good internet connection if you will do it through the virtual platform.
Next, we will explain each of the steps you must follow for each modality you choose:
From the Government Page
- To begin, you must enter the page of the Procedure Form. You do it by simply clicking on the link.
- Once there, you will see that the procedure is divided into four sections:
- Applicant details.
- Processing details.
- Fill out and complete each of these sections by clicking Continue every time you finish with one.
- When you finish the process, then you will have to wait for a message from the Directorate of Migration Services that serves as proof that you made the request successfully.
- Finally, you only have to follow the instructions that they will give you and terminate the management.
- As a result of the process, you will know if you have roots.
From the Ministry of Government
- First, go to the page of the SIMIEC. You will find this on the page of the Ministry of the Interior> Migrations. However, here we leave you a link so that you go directly.
- Once there, you must enter your identification number, passport or DNI.
- Next, you will also need to enter your date of birth.
- Validate the captcha.
- Finally, read the information that will appear on the screen.
- As a result of the process, you will be able to know if you have roots in Ecuador.
Finally, you can carry out your consultation in person. In this case, what you should do is the following:
- First of all, you should go to an office of the Migratory Support Service.
- Once there, you have to make an appointment so that they can attend you. You do this in the impediments section.
- When it’s your turn, you must present your original identity document.
- Finally, you can make your query if you have an active precautionary measure in SIMIEC.
As you can see, this is a very simple process. In the end you will get your Rooting Certificate, which is nothing more than the document that indicates whether or not a precautionary measure is in force.
How to know if I have roots: Who is the Procedure Aimed at?
Another very important question regarding this topic is: Who is the Procedure Aimed at? We already gave you an idea in the first section, but we want to be more specific as to who can make this query.
Specifically, the processing of Consultation of Rooting or Impediment of Leaving the Country It is aimed at citizens, regardless of whether they are nationals or foreigners. These must comply with what is established in the legal regulations that are active in the country.
Likewise, they must comply with the immigration services that are demanded, which are there to carry out a correct administration in the area of migratory migration. If the person is not in compliance with these precautionary rules, or lacks any service of this court, then he will have an exit impediment.
As a result, you will not be able to leave the country before remedying the situation you are in. It will be when the solvent will be able to leave the country definitively, for the time decided.
In conclusion this procedure It is aimed at natural persons, Ecuadorian or foreign.
Requirements for the Procedure
Regarding the Requirements for the Rooting Consultation, these are very simple. You don’t need to collect documents or information beyond what you already have. Next, we will indicate the requirements you need for each route you use.
- Identification document.
- Basic data of the applicant.
- Identification document.
As you can see, it is not complicated at all. If they require something else, it will be for your specific situation, but in essence you only need these. Likewise, you must have a good internet connection if you do it online, and if you do it in person then you should only show up in good weather.
How to know if I have roots: prohibition of leaving the country
Finally, let’s talk about the Prohibition of Leaving the Country. Knowing what factors cause a person to be denied leaving the country will allow you to have guidance on whether you have roots or not. Now we will tell you what these factors are:
- Have a lawsuit in process, whether for food, transit or a more serious (criminal). This can cause precautionary measures to be generated.
- Breach of alimony.
- Fines, infractions or other breaches of traffic regulations.
- The creditor can demand arraigo from the debtor, which will be established if appropriate. If the person has a criminal process in process, obviously they will not be able to leave the country.
These are the most frequent and general prohibitions that you can find. The truth is that you will only know if you have roots once you make the consultation, which you must do if you want to travel.
By 2021, 777 people have already requested this service. This is more than double the number of years in the past, a fact that could interest you and that can make you think.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Ecuador