The attendance voucher is another of the subsidies that the Chilean government provides to families that participate in Chile’s Security and Opportunities programs, so that their children from 6 to 18 years old only have to comply with the following obligations to enter institutions monthly recognized educational institutions.
How do I know if I have the School Attendance Bonus? In this article we give you answers and we inform you how to apply, the amount and more information on this valuable topic.
How do I know if I have the School Attendance Bonus in Chile?
To be a beneficiary or recipient of the school attendance voucherYou do not need to request it because the Ministry of Education maintains a system that shows the attendance data of its child population.
Therefore, you only need to adhere to a short list of conditions and requirements, verify that your case is eligible for the benefits of the program.
Instructions to follow
- You can find out if you have the opportunity to receive these scholarships, entering your data in the consultation system on the official website Web of the Social Registry of Households.
- Once you enter you must provide your RUN, as well as the data of your date of birth and the enumeration of your identity document, you will have the opportunity to verify if you are part of the scholarship holders of the Chile Bond Subsystem.
- This is done through the «Ethical Family Income », which is selected based on what the Ministry of Social Development and Family considers related to the issuance of bonds, generally accompanied by visits from officials of the public entity.
- The length of your stay in the plan varies greatly, but you can request an intervention plan for 1 or 2 years according to the opinions of officials.
All citizens can seek information on this stage of the process by participating in the municipal office of the Ministry of Social Development and Family. As long as you are at home, you can carry out this procedure and other public procedures to obtain vouchers at any of its offices.
For more information, you can check with the competent officials of each headquarters.
How to know if I have the School Attendance Voucher: Who can Apply?
The School Attendance Bonus It is a benefit available to any family that participates in the Seguridades y Oportunidades Subsystem in Chile. As for all minors, they reached 85% monthly attendance between July and December.
To better understand each other, the families that participate in the program are those who:
- Participate in Psychosocial Accompaniment (APS) or Sociolaboral Accompaniment (ASL).
- Perceive the Protection Bonus and the Family Base Bonus.
- Hold children who are among the 6 and 18 years old for March 31 of the current year.
- Keep children or adolescents who are part of educational institutions that are recognized by the Chilean State.
- That these minors receive education secondary or basic.
Application Process for the Bond
There is no actual application process because state agencies have systems that allow to process the necessary information that defines whether assistance can be chosen in the different stages. In other words, applicants should not do any paperwork directly.
However, once the inspection is done and family members are selected, a letter of engagement in the intervention plan to determine how you will receive the bonus.
These forms are:
- Electronic deposits in the Bank account of the head of household.
- Electronic deposits in RUT accounts granted by the Ministry of Social Development and Family.
- Receive a face-to-face payment at the Banco Estado bank branch closest to your residence, only with the assistance of the family representative responsible for collecting all family bonds, and show your ID.
How to know if I have the School Attendance Bonus: Amounts and Expenses It Covers
In recent years, each child or youth who has met the established requirements has maintained a monthly fee of approximately 6,000 Chilean pesos.
These payments are paid monthly in accordance with the monthly attendance standard. These grants will be paid in 3 months based on the data published by the Ministry of Education.
Therefore, the aid in July of the year will be in October of the same year.
How to know if I have the School Attendance Voucher: How long is the Voucher received?
Taking into account the need to continue complying with the established requirements, the benefit can be received within a period of up to 24 months (2 years).
This payment is made within 3 months after the month considered of aid.
However, all these payments are subject to a priority system, depending on the representative or family member corresponding to the deposit. These levels are divided into:
- 1: mothers with children under 18 years of age, with proof or certificate of disability, mental disability or any minor that is weight for the Family Allowance program.
- 2: women over 18 years of age who are household supporters or household support partners.
- 3: women over 18 years of age who are considered homeowners.
- 4: male over 18 years of age, provided there are no females who meet priority types 1, 2, and 3.
- 5: any man or woman over the age of 18 if the conditions for the above priority levels are not met.
- 6: any father, mother, representative or person in charge under the age of 18 and over 18 in their custody.
If the payment is made in person, the monthly payment will be charged every 6 months, and all beneficiaries who have not participated during this period will be considered resigned or obsolete.
As it helps the minors of the most vulnerable families, it seeks to promote the development of the sense of responsibility and commitment of each adult responsible for the minors, so that said doctrine (not limited to the doctrine of the school) can be transmitted to the future generations.
Children from families affected by extreme poverty should have the same rights as other children, and the same opportunities for Obligatory education 12 years. It is the obligation of the state to manage resources in this way.
Not only do they have to enter, but children and youth also need to know how to stay in the education system. Possible assistance needs to be provided to families who fulfill their wishes to maintain a good attendance record for their children.
Now you have all the tools to know if you are the beneficiary of your child’s school attendance voucher, and you can use the benefits provided by the state so that they can continue their education.
What is the School Attendance Bonus?
It is an applicable benefit of US $ 6,000 monthly for each boy or girl, and will be provided to families that use the subsystem of values and opportunities, whose children are between 6 and 18 years old and are in an education recognized by the state.
Who are enrolled in institutions, basic or secondary education, and have a monthly enrollment rate of 85% or more.
What I need?
Since you should not go through a complicated process, it seems more important to us to clarify which are the requirements that you need to fulfill to be able to access the School Attendance Bonus:
- To be part of the Chilean Securities and Opportunities Subsystem.
- Perceive those bonds Protection and Family Base.
- That the minor is studying in an educational institution that is included in this State program.
- That the children are between the ages from 6 and 18 years old, for the date of March 31 of the current year.
- The participating minors comply with a attendance monthly equal to or greater than 85% of the quota from July to December of the previous year.
As you can see, you don’t need to get a certificate attendance, because the data used are provided by the Ministry of Education of Chile. That is why this family group has nothing to do with the inclusion process outside the country’s aid system.
What expenses does the aid cover?
This subsidy covers the expenses of children in secondary or basic education institutions, because boys and girls must receive this education.
According to the fees to be paid, the representatives must allocate 6,000 pesos between buying school supplies and textbooks, school uniforms and shoes, transportation and (if possible) some food for minors.
It is recommended to develop a spending plan that includes the different needs that each child needs to meet.
Money can not exchange by checks payable to anyone other than those responsible for children or youth.
It should be noted that, in general, young people from universities, informal, technical or higher education institutions will not get any benefit.
What is the Chile Seguridades y Oportunidades program?
This is a plan of the Ministry of Social DevelopmentIn this plan, different professionals meet weekly with disadvantaged families to develop support plans, which include study, accompaniment and psychology.
In this plan, tasks and responsibilities are assigned to each participating family, and the professional measures taken by them are implemented, so that they can maintain the Benefits related (for example, this voucher).
To have more information on this topic you can also consult the page Web.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Chile
Related articles that may interest you