If you have reached this article, it is because you wonder how to know if my driving record is legal. Surely, you just got it or never stopped to think, if the one you had met all the necessary legal bases.
Regardless of your case, here you will be able to find information to learn more about the subject and determine if your driving record is legal or not.
How do I know if my Driving Record is Legal?
The first thing we will talk about the driving record, obviously, is going to be how to know if the document is legal or not.
This factor is determined as follows: you must comply, at least, with the following data:
- The record number must match with the license plate of the owner’s car.
- Should have your personal data: names and surnames, residence address, date of birth, passport photo and your stamped signature.
- Should indicate the type / class of license you have, in addition to specifying the type of vehicle you own.
- Specify all pertinent medical information that may affect driving skills; This includes the use of glasses, the type of blood, everything that can and should be informed.
- It must express the document delivery date, the identification of the official and the institution that issued the driving record.
- It should reflect your factor and blood group.
- Express if you are a organ donor, in extreme cases.
- The document must be made with the necessary materials: Issued in foil, laminated and waterproof).
You already know what makes a driving record legal; So, take note and make sure that yours complies with all the aspects that we have mentioned.
How to know if my Driving Record is Legal: Types of Licenses in Argentina
One piece of information that can help you, in addition to knowing if your registration is legal or not, are the types of licenses that exist in the country.
In this way, you can know which type yours belongs to and which one you should request, depending on the car you are going to drive.
The types of licenses are also named classes, and are divided as follows:
How to know if my driving record is legal: requirements to process it
Very well, we already know the necessary data that the driving record needs and the types that exist, now it is time to talk about a fundamental aspect of any procedure.
The requirements requested to obtain a document are the most important aspect to know of any procedure; since these allow you to easily manage all the documents you need.
Also, if you know them in advance, you can anticipate gather them in time and avoid possible inconveniences, during its management.
Now the requirements that will be requested to obtain the driving record are the following:
- Valid official identification: For national citizens, the military service card, the voting card, the passport or your professional ID can be used. While, for foreign citizens, a verification document will be requested for your identity.
- Proof of residence location: You need a document that validates your home address; To do this, you can use an account statement or receipts for payments for basic services.
- Proof of payment for license costs: This requirement is simply proof of payment for applying for the procedure.
It should be noted that, in addition to the aforementioned requirements, you will have to take a driving test in order to obtain your license.
How to Know if My Driving Record is Legal: Violations
Taking advantage of the fact that we are talking about driver’s licenses, we can touch on an issue that becomes important in these situations: infractions.
One of the concerns we have when driving a car is that we get a violation, since our record is crossed out and we must cancel an amount for the warning.
We can even forget that we have received a violation and that could cause us worse problems.
So, to avoid these situations, you can verify your registration by entering your number from National identity document (DNI) in the National Infractions Administration System (SINAI).
To do this, you must access the web portal of the National Road Safety Agency
There, you can check if you have any infraction and many other procedures and reviews, according to the country’s road safety area.
Driving in Argentina
Driving in Argentina can be a bit stressful, at least the part of the procedures, licenses or compliance with road safety regulations.
This is because there is no guided and institutional process to obtain the driving license and renew it, but rather it all depends on the municipalities from every part of the country.
Therefore, in order to carry out any procedure related to road activities, You need to do it in the municipality that you obtained the license.
What is the Driver’s License and what is it for?
Finally, we have already touched on the main topics about driving registration so that you can determine if your license is legal or not.
But, to conclude with this article, we are going to talk a little more generally about driver’s licenses, learn what they are and what they can be used for.
Simple, the driver’s license is a document that allows us drive certain kinds of cars legally; that is, you need a license to be able to drive on the streets of the country.
On the other hand, the function of these documents is precisely to allow us to drive legally in the country.
Of course, it is not as simple as it seems; since, you need comply with several factors to be able to obtain it and respect various laws in order to maintain it … yes, the license can be disabled; So, you better take care of her.
In a practical way, what you need to have a driver’s license is:
- Be of age.
- Take driving tests to assess your skills and knowledge.
- Present the requested requirements.
Also, the way disabling a license are much easier, since just the fact of having a violation can lead you to lose your document.
Get the License by App
Technology has evolved and the ways of doing the paperwork, too. Now, there are many processes that have been computerized and have an online systems service to carry out their procedures.
And, driver’s licenses are no exception. These documents also has an electronic system, to request and obtain the registration you need.
The way we will comment now, It is done through the mobile app «My Argentina». In order to use it and obtain the license, you must follow the following steps:
- Be sure to have a stable internet connection, so you can download the application and complete the process without problems.
- Accede to «Google Play» or «App Store» to download the application «My Argentina».
- Then you must register on the platform and create a personal account.
- To do this, you must provide your data of: Names and surnames, CUIL number, Date of birth, Sex, E-mail and password.
- Finally, you should only make the request of your license.
On the other hand, if you already have a previous driving record, you should only enter section «My Credentials» and provide the data.
Finally, once you fill in all the information fields, the system will issue a digital version of the driving record.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you