Can you imagine that one day you leave your house and meet a friend, talk for a while and, when they are about to say goodbye, they ask for your cell phone number and you don’t know it. How will you do in that situation? How do I know my Tigo Bolivia number? Don’t worry, there is a way. In this article you will find out.
There are many ways to get out of this situation. Tigo has available several ways to know your number, with or without balance. So if you want to learn to how to find out the digits of your phone line, finish reading this article that we have prepared for you.
How to know my Tigo Bolivia Number?
Nowadays, it is not so difficult to find out your phone number; You no longer have to write it down on a piece of paper and take it with you to remember it or stick a label on it (with the digits) at your cellphone. Now, you can avoid all these steps and still Know your Tigo Bolivia Number.
To do this, you should know that the telephone company has various options for your customers to check your line number at all times. You just have to choose the one that best suits your situation and comfort.
Tigo Bolivia gives you at least two ways to check your phone number without spending your balance -Yes, you read it right. You will not spend a single Sun of your balance!–. You just have to follow the steps for each of the options and you will be able to know the digits that make up your telephone line.
Now, the options you have to know your number of Tigo Bolivia, are the following:
- Via phone call: You just have to take your cell phone and dial a specific line.
- Through Apps «My Tigo Bolivia» and «Tigo Shop»: just download the application and you can make your query.
On the other hand, in case you can’t use these methods, Tigo Bolivia has an alternative via SMS to find out your phone number. For this option, you would consume the balance of your line.
As you will see, the most important phone company in Bolivia has several options for you to check your phone number. With or without balance, at home or on the street, out of curiosity or necessity, you will always be able to know the digits that make up your cell phone line.
Via phone call
The most comfortable option and, surely, the most used by all is the telephone call; given that, you do not spend a single Sun of your balance and the information you are looking for you know instantly.
In order to consult your telephone line using this technique, you must follow the following steps:
- Access the option «Call / Call» from your cell phone.
- Dial the following numbers (you choose which of the two to use): «* 123 #» or * 33 # ».
- Once you have called these numbers, your cell phone information (your Tigo number and available balance) will appear on your mobile screen.
Via Mobile Apps
The other option you have to check your number Tigo Bolivia is through mobile apps «My Tigo Bolivia» and «Tigo Shop». Likewise, they are an alternative that does not need your balance, so it remains friendly with your pocket -in case you don’t want to spend money to know your number-.
If you want to use this alternative, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Access a mobile application store, as they are Google Play Store or App Store.
- Download the application you want between: «My Tigo Bolivia» and «Tigo Shop».
- Then, you just have to enter the app and register your username Tigo Bolivia.
- Once you enter the system, you will be able to check your phone number, among other information.
Another option you have Tigo Bolivia, so that you can check your phone number, it is through an SMS message. This time, Yes, an additional charge will be deducted for using the service; so, you could consider this alternative as the last one, in case the first two fail.
The procedure to apply this query method is as follows:
- Access the option «Send SMS» from your cell phone.
- Put the following in the recipient section: 7255.
- Put in the message section: S
- Then you send the text message and wait for a response.
- Approximately, in less than a minute, you will receive an SMS with the telephone information of your mobile cell phone.
How to know my Tigo Bolivia Number: Services offered by the Company
Tigo Bolivia is a very important telecommunications company in the country, which is not only dedicated to telephone services, but also offers a wide range of products to all citizens. Internet, satellite TV and a mobile wallet, are some of the other plans that you can purchase with this brand.
The main product offered by this company is the telephone service, where they are the main representative of the country. Now, some of the plans it offers Tigo Bolivia are these:
- Sale of telephones.
Another of the products offered Tigo Bolivia, is the cable television service. In this sense, the plans that you can find are the following:
- Standard Plan.
- Premium TV.
- Tigo Sports.
You can choose the plan that suits your financial needs and, above all, your television tastes.
In addition to having a mobile line of You and a television signal alike, you can also have an Internet service from the telecommunications company.
This service can be purchased through their website, in addition to consulting any information you need using their contact numbers.
The company Tigo has also joined the wave of virtual wallets and has taken out his «Tigo Money», so you can make the withdrawals and payments you need.
Now, the options that you will have at your disposal with this wallet are the following:
- Send and receive money.
- Services pay.
- Payment in shops.
Web Portal of Tigo in Bolivia
The Bolivian Web Portal Tigo presents some very striking characteristics for its clients, since it offers a option for «Persons» and «Companies». In this way, they divide services and products, depending on the user who visits them at the time.
These two options are located at the top left of the page and contain the following aspects and information:
Portal for People
The portal for people is the given page of the site -if you open the web, this will be the first one to appear-. There, you will find everything you need to access the company’s basic services and products.
First of all, you have the main menu tabs that will take you to the following services:
- Mobile: You will find everything related to the telephone area of the company.
- TV: There, you will be able to see all the television plans and services offered Tigo Bolivia.
- Internet: It will take you to the Internet services offered by the company.
- Plans: Here you will find a mix of all the services offered, so that you can hire them together.
- Tigo Money: It is the section dedicated to the company’s web wallet.
Just as you have access to these services, the main page offers a quick shortcut to the following Actions:
- Buy Paquetigos.
- Pay your bills (or that of third parties).
- Top up your credit.
- Access premium content.
Finally, you will also be able to access your account «My Tigo», through the button that is located in the upper right part of the page.
Portal for Companies
The portal for companies is the page dedicated to business services in Bolivia; that is, if you want to hire Tigo for your company, you must do so through this option.
In the portal, also known as «Tigo Business», you will have the following tabs in its main menu:
- Cloud & Data Center.
- Voice and data.
- Tigo Mney.
Likewise, it also has an access to your account, only that this time it is called «Tigo Business Online».
How to know my Tigo Bolivia Number: Customer Service and Balance Consultation
Tigo Bolivia offers its users many communication channels, so that they can make their inquiries and clarify doubts.
First of all, the company has a section known as «Help Center», where you can consult all the doubts you have.
Likewise, it also has the option to contact them directly, through the following ways:
- Mail: You can send an email through the following link.
- Mobile phone: You must dial * 611.
- Landline: You must dial 800175000.
Check your Tigo Balance
To check your Tigo Bolivia Balance, you can use the following methods:
- Call * 123 #.
- Send a message to the number 7255 with the word balance.
- Call * 772 and they will dictate your credit.
What is Tigo?
Finally, to end this article, we are going to explain a little what Tigo is.
Tigo Bolivia is a telecommunications company highly recognized in the local market, which aims to democratize access to digital technology in all the country.
Therefore, the vast majority of people have some Tigo service activated, and if not, do not wait any longer and hire Tigo Bolivia.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Bolivia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar