How to Know the Balance of the Banco Caja Card Social It is a very important question, which you should ask yourself at the moment you acquire precisely this card. Knowing your balance will allow you to make a correct use of it, and it will avoid situations where you run out of available funds to pay your bills.
Such is its importance that today we will be explaining everything about this procedure. Specifically, from mobile banking, online and through the friendly line. Likewise, we will tell you about the services offered by this bank and we will give you some tips so that you can use your card with greater security. If you are interested, keep reading!
How to Know the Balance of the Banco Caja Social Card: Via Internet
Let’s start by talking about How to Know the Balance of the Banco Caja Social Card: Via Internet. This is the easiest option and also the most used to know the money available in the account. All you need is a good internet connection and some time available to follow the steps that we will indicate below.
- To begin, you must enter the web portal of the social housing Bank.
- Once there, you must click on the option that says Get into. This is in the upper-right part of the screen.
- A window will appear. In this you must select the type of identification document with which you will enter the bank. You will also have to enter the number of this and then enter the password using the keyboard that is on the screen.
- Once inside the system, you will be able to see your account balance in section Consolidated position or in that of Queries. In this sense, you will also be able to see the banking movements that you have made to date, among other services.
On the other hand, if you are not registered on the platform (that is, if you do not have your password to enter), you must first do this step. Let’s see!
- First, instead of entering your data in the portal’s access window, you should go to the option that says Check in.
- You will be redirected to a new page. In this you must fill out a form that consists of three sections. Every time you finish one, click Continue. You are asked for your type and identification number, as well as other basic personal data. You must have your email updated, and there you will receive a code that you must enter on the page to continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions that appear on the screen. These are the legal aspects of the use of information in electronic media, basically.
- create your password. It must contain a number and a special character (*, +, $), as well as a minimum of letters, to be valid. This is for security reasons.
- That’s it! Now you will be able to login and check your available balance.
We recommend that you keep your password somewhere safe, as well as the answers to the security questions. You will need this information at some point, so this is the best we can tell you.
Once you know your available balance, you will be able to use it as you see fit or as you please. Either from your savings account or from your checking account, you will see the available balance and the deferred balance (the one that has not yet been paid). The important thing is that you will have already resolved your doubt regarding this point.
How to Know the Balance of the Banco Caja Social Card: Mobile Banking
Another option you have is to Check your Banco Caja Social Balance in Mobile Banking. This alternative is especially beneficial for those who spend more time with their phone than using the computer. It allows them to know the balance quickly and efficiently, at any time of the day.
To do so, you just have to follow the steps that we will indicate below:
- First of all, you have to go to the application store of your phone (App Store, Google Play or Appgallery).
- There you must download the Banco Caja Social App.
- Once you have it downloaded and installed, you can log in with your username and password. If you don’t have them, just click on Check in. The steps are the same as those explained in the previous section.
- That easy! You can check your balance from your cell phone, without any inconvenience.
Remember that in order to create your username, the data must be up to date. That is, the bank must have your current cell phone number registered, as well as your email. We also leave you a video so you can keep up to date with this process.
In this same application you can download your account statements, view your movements, make transfers, payment of obligations with the bank itself, issuance of tax certificates, among other things.
How to Find Out the Balance of the Banco Caja Social Card: Línea Amiga
Finally, you have the option of Check your Banco Caja Social Balance: Línea Amiga. We are talking about the fact that you can call and be treated by a specialist. This will help you to know your balance, to block your credit / debit cards, to issue non-payment orders, and so on. And the best thing is that you can do it at any time of the day, anywhere in the world!
To use this means, you only need to call any of these numbers:
- Bogota: 307 70 60
- Unique National Number: 01 8000 9 10038
- From cell phones of any operator: # 233.
Additionally, you will need to have a Security key. You get this at the bank’s offices, where an advisor will guide you in obtaining it.
You can also find out about this and other service channels on the bank’s web portal. You just have to enter it and click on the corresponding tab. It will take you to all the available channels, of which you will be able to know everything you need.
How to Find Out the Balance of the Banco Caja Social Card: Bank Services
There is a great variety of Services offered by Banco Caja Social. Being a bank, these are financial in nature. You will be able to acquire it the well-known ones, such as checking and savings accounts, credit cards, requesting home loans, insurance or other types of credits.
These other types of credit are the draft credit, vehicle credit, free investment credit, revolving credit and savings to generate credits. There are many programs that you can find in this bank, you only need to enter the web portal and see the different services it offers.
For this, you click on People, Microentrepreneur, Small Business, Builders or Companies, as you are interested. There you will see the options you have in terms of services and products, what are their benefits and how to request them. That easy!
You can also go to any branch of the bank and request information on the aspects that you are interested in knowing.
Safety Tips for Using Debit Cards
Now to finish, we can proceed to talk about the Safety Tips for Using Debit Cards. These are numerous and will serve you well. Not only if you are a novice user of this bank, or if it is the first time you have a debit card, but always. You can do your part and protect your money like a safe.
- In case of loss or theft, you must block immediately. Go to an office, go to online banking or call Línea Amiga and apply.
- Do not give your secret key to nobody. If they ask for it, it is for stay purposes. The only password you can give is the Friendly Line and only when you call it.
- If you are going to write your keys and passwords, do it in a place where only you have access under any eventuality. Do not save them on the phone, since this can also be used for you steal and hack. The best is memorize the password.
- Do not help yourself from anyone to do your operations, especially strangers.
- Be careful not to show your password, especially when you are paying or using the ATM. If you need to pay, please do it by covering the password.
- When the card is returned to you after you have paid, make sure it is yours.
- Check that you received and saved your card once you have used it for something. Whether you went to a commercial establishment or to the Bank.
- Do not lend your card.
- When using the ATM, be sure to remove the card and Sign off. This error is very common. Wait until the operator is placed back on the home page. Don’t leave without confirming this.
These are all very useful data. Some may sound redundant, but you’d be surprised at how confident people are today. Securing your money is not only the bank’s job, but you also have a role in it, and a very important one. Theft of cards and other bank assets is almost always due to the negligence of the user.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Colombia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar