If you have a car, you sure know how annoying it can be find out what the traffic fines are for your vehicleor; since the country’s notification system is somewhat confusing -not to say tedious-. You have to be aware of your mail at all times and, at times, it can be overlooked.
But, with this article, you will be able to know other query methods that will avoid you going through all the long and tedious processes. So, get ready to read carefully and expedite this process to know the fines you have had while driving.
How to Know the Traffic Fines of your Vehicle in Bolivia?
Knowing what the fines are for your vehicle or a particular vehicle is a very common question among people who own a car; since this will allow them carry out any other type of procedure without problems.
This is because the debts that a vehicle may have, as a result of the late payment of a fine, can generate many problems, if you cannot pay on time.
For this reason, the consultation procedures on the fines of a vehicle are the most requested by the citizens of the country, taking into account the area of road administration in Bolivia.
The reason? The same thing that we have explained to you before. If a vehicle does not have a fine charged to its registration, it will be easier to negotiate in any other procedure apart.
So, it is very important that you know all the fines you have and pay them as soon as possible, toto prevent them from accumulating and the amount to be paid continues to grow and growing, until you can’t afford them.
Furthermore, you may not only face the possible increase in your debt, but you may have to face other charges or penalties for the delay of your debts. This is because traffic tickets are a debt that you acquire with society, for failing to comply with the established rules.
Therefore, to help you avoid all this bad time, we have prepared the following list with the steps you must follow to find out the fines for your vehicle:
- First of all, you are going to have to enter the Bolivian Police Web Portal, through your mobile phone or computer.
- Next, you must place the digits of the license plate of the car that you are going to consult (in the information field that will appear on the screen).
- Next, you will have to enter an alphanumeric combination, which will appear on the same screen, in the second information field of the page.
- Then, you just have to click on the option «Send», so that the system processes your request.
- Finally, the police system will show you the fines registered in the name of the license plate you entered.
How to Know the Traffic Fines of your Vehicle: Consultation of Infractions
The process to check the infractions in which we have incurred is something quite significant, since you can determine whether or not you have broken the road laws of the country.
However, before talking about this process, you should first know that the violations raised are attached to the vehicle you haveTherefore, in order to get out of it, you must cancel your debts by penalty.
Now, going back to the consultation process, this will be very useful to know how much you must pay for each fine and how long do you have to pay each offense, before incurring higher penalties -and worse-.
In the same way, by consulting your infractions and having an impeccable record, you will be able to drive with full autonomy throughout the country; Since, you will not have restrictions for breaking the law or something similar.
This is because, to be able to circulate with total peace of mind throughout the country, the drivers (and their vehicles) cannot have any infraction for breaking the laws.
The reason, at least in terms of vehicles, is that they have the guarantee that they are suitable to be driven on all the roads and streets of Bolivia.
Now, in recent years, this consultation process has been updated and adjusted to new technologies; so, currently, there is an online system to carry out the procedure from anywhere in the country. All the comfort available to you.
Step to Follow to Check your Traffic Fines
Understanding that it is a new system, capable of not knowing how to handle this process very well or, simply, you just need to refresh the steps to check the traffic tickets of your vehicle:
- First of all, you must make sure you have a stable Internet connection, so that you can do the procedure without problems.
- Then you have to choose a web browser, as they are Google Chrome, Morzilla Firefox, Brave, among others, to do your diligence.
- Once you have chosen the browser, you must enter the web portal of the RUAT.
- When you are there, you must enter your number PTA plate, in the search field of the page.
- Next, you have to select the button «Look for» and click «Infractions» or «Technical Inspection».
- Finally, you will be able to view the mutations that are associated with your vehicle.
How to Know the Traffic Fines of your Vehicle: Where to Pay?
Apart from how to know the fines that a vehicle may have, the other doubt that is constantly generated as a result of this procedure is: Where to pay the infringement sheets?
To begin with, you should know that, normally, this type of procedure is carried out in a single institution, to avoid using more bureaucratic terms in the diligence.
For this reason, the procedure becomes centralized and all data, records and information are kept and stored in one place. Management becomes much faster and easier.
For this reason, the place to pay for traffic violations is at the Local Police Court; that is, in the court that has the autonomy of your region.
This regulation is due to the fact that all fines must be paid in the localities that were imposed. In other words, if you commit the offense in the «Zone A», you must pay the fine in the Court A.
How to Get a Lien Online?
The lien is a document that certifies that a vehicle is free of any type of debt for fines, so it becomes an interesting procedure for all those who want to sell their vehicles.
However, according to the laws of the country, the tax is the only credential that certifies that a car does not have an active penalty.
Therefore, in addition to the lien, you can also use the payment of taxes as collateral, to show that a car does not have any active sanction for violating the traffic laws of Bolivia.
Now, obtaining this document is something very simple and fast to do, because the procedure can be done through the Internet. So, you can do it anywhere and anytime you need it.
But, if you have doubts about how to do it, then we will show you the steps you must follow:
- First of all, you must make sure you have a stable Internet connection, to avoid inconveniences during the process.
- Then, you have to access the RUAT web portal.
- Next, you must enter your PTA badge number and click on the catpcha.
- Then you must choose the alternative «Look for» and then select the option of «Infractions» or «Technical Inspection».
- Finally, you just have to click on the option to «Assessment» and ready.
How to Know the Traffic Fines of your Vehicle: Tips and Questions
First of all, it is worth noting that usually the right time to carry out this procedure is during the hours of the night; since, in this way, the Internet service is you would find less saturated by users.
On the other hand, this recommendation will also help to better load the system and avoid the difficulties that arise in the morning-afternoon hours.
In another vein, it is recommended that violations must be canceled as soon as possible, to prevent these from increasing and, therefore, incurring higher penalties.
Finally, you should keep in mind that this procedure can only be carried out over the Internet, that is, the web portal of the Bolivian Transit Service.
Single Registry for the Municipal Tax Administration (RUAT)
The Single Registry for the Municipal Tax Administration (RUAT) is a public institution of the Government of Bolivia that is in charge of managing all tax payment situations in the country.
For this reason, traffic fines are governed by the regulations of the RUAT; since, in order to cancel said sanctions, you will have to go to this registry.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Bolivia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar