How to Know What Social Work I Have: In ANSES, the SSSalud and MORE

8 minutos de lectura

Today we will answer your question about How to Know What Social Work I Have. As you know, there are multiple social programs that apply to each individual person depending on the conditions they present. Whether these focus on health, social security, taxation, it is important to know which one you are in.

As a result, today we will be explaining to you how to make the consultation to find out if you are in the ANSES, in the SSSalud, what to do if you are a monotributista and how to change your medical coverage. What’s more, we will tell you how to do it if you have any work at all and if you can switch to a pre-paid medical plan. Keep reading!

How do I know what Social Work I have in ANSES?

Let’s start by talking about How do I know what Social Work I have in ANSES? The truth is that this entity administers multiple programs. Some of these are unemployment, retirement, family allowance, as well as special situations such as pregnancy, marriage or adoption, which merit a single payment.

All of these compete with Social Security, this entity being in charge of managing this sector. You only need to have an internet connection, your CUIL or DNI number and some time.

Here we explain what you should do:

  • To get started, go to the official website of the ANSES.
  • Once there, click Obra Social (CODEM).
  • Enter your CUIL (Unique Labor Identification Code), identification document number and security code. When you’re done, click Continue.
  • The work to which you belong will appear on the screen. If you do not see any information, it is because you are not registered in any.
  • You can print the certificate if you wish. After all, CODEM is a Proof of Registration.
  • As a result of the process, you will have discovered what work do you have in ANSES.

The document that you will obtain contains the information of the holder, his family group and the program in which he is. In this sense, the procedure is intended for monotributistas, retirees, pensioners, beneficiaries of a holder, unemployed people and workers in a dependency condition.

The constancy is totally true. It should not take you more than five minutes, as the process is completely online. The best thing is that you can do it from the comfort of where you are, at any time. It is a service that operates around the clock.

How do I know what Social Work I have in the Superintendency of Health Services?

Another derivative of the main question is that of How do I know what Social Work I have in the Superintendency of Health Services? As before, it is an extremely simple procedure to carry out. You only need to have internet access, as well as your document number and CUIL.

The programs offered by SSSalud are more restricted than those offered by ANSES. In this sense, as their name indicates, they are focused on promoting and maintaining the health of their beneficiaries in the form of benefits. Knowing this, we can proceed to explain what you should do to know what work you are in.

  • First of all, you must access the official page of the SSHealth.
  • Once there, click User. This section is at the front of the page.
  • Scroll down to locate the section Queries.
  • Click on My Social Work.
  • There you will see a series of options. The registers that you can consult include those of Beneficiaries (for unemployment, work dependency, family group, among others), Monotributistas and beneficiaries of Social Security.
  • Select the one that corresponds and follow the instructions. Beneficiaries is the most common, so it is the one that we will explain.
  • Enter your CUIL, document number and security code. Then proceed to click Consult.

This way you will be able to know within which social program you are in the Superintendency of Social Security. If you click on the pattern subsidy recipient, then you will only have to enter the CUIL and the security code.

As you can see, it is done in record time. You just need to take a moment to find the answer you are looking for.

How Do I Know What Social Work I Have If I Am A Monotributista?

A less frequent question is How Do I Know What Social Work I Have If I Am A Monotributista? This is not usually carried out since when the person enrolls in this tax regime before the AFIP, it is up to him to choose which social program he will be enjoying.

Not only that, but the person must make monthly contributions regarding social work, along with the payment of the tribute. As a result, you have to know it. However, if you need to know, we can tell you where and how you can do it, in just 3 simple steps:

  • Start by entering this link of the Monotax Register.
  • Once there, enter your Unique Tax Identity Code (CUIT) and the security code. When you’re done, click Look for.
  • The work you are in will appear on the screen, as well as your family group. Just as you wanted it

As you can see, it is also done in just a few minutes and for free. If you needed it, now you have the tools to make the query you want. Remember that monotribustistas are the small taxpayers.

How Do I Know If I Have Any Social Work?

For Know if you belong to a Social Work you just have to analyze it very well. As we told you before, monotributistas should know it since it is a step in the choice of the tax regime.

In this sense, workers in relation to dependence you probably have it too. After all, they have to make monthly contributions to create the Social Security retirement fund. The same goes for health benefits.

The retired or those who receive pensions, they are also clear about the work they are in. After all, they get paid periodically. However, in a way to understand it better, there are others for which you cannot be so sure.

For example, not all people enter the unemployment benefit. It may happen that the company where you work or worked has not registered you correctly and they do not appear in the database to benefit from this program.

If they don’t remove you correctly once you left the companyIt can also happen that you appear as if you have a debt. The same happens if you want to join a program and it appears that you already have one; It can happen because you are still legally linked to your family and it is already in a social work.

Anyway, you can still know if you are in any work. Regarding ANSES, simply follow the steps we mentioned above. The same with the SSSalud and as Monotributista. You can also get these query options by simply clicking here.

Change of Medical Coverage

With respect to Change of Medical Coverage, is also an important point to address. All affiliates or beneficiaries of social works can change the latter once a year. You must submit the change request when the activity is just starting and then wait an average of three months for the transfer to take effect.

The change is usually made to move up the level in terms of health coverage. Higher coverage leads to higher contributions, so the new plan must be paid with the application. You have two ways to do it:

  • Take the contributions of the work to a Medicine Plan, which will be prepaid. For this you will have to pay the difference between both programs.
  • Second, you can bring them to the PMO plan. It is a cheaper plan, in case what you want is not to raise your level. The change is free and the coverage is basic. That is, those established by law.

This in the case of benefits of health, obviously, these are key points that you should take into consideration.

We hope we have helped you with what you were looking for. Now you know the steps to follow to know what work you are in, either with ANSES or with the Superintendency of Health Services (SSSalud). Likewise, you were able to know how to do if you fall into the monotax category or if you do not know at all if there is a work there to which you belong.

You can also see the importance of having your CUIL and CUIT on hand. These, along with a good internet connection and your identity document, are what allow you to do online procedures with official entities. Together with Fiscal key of the AFIP, they are the most important numbers you have.

Keep enjoying the benefits of your social work and do not forget to join one if you are not already. Of course, as far as possible.

Until next time!

Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina

Related articles that may interest you

How to recover Debit Card password: What is a Debit card, its advantages and disadvantages

You want to know How to recover Debit Card password? Simple! Here you will find all the information you need ...
Leer Más

What are the Conditions and Requirements for Donating Blood in Argentina

Did you know that 8 out of 10 people need a blood donation for themselves or their family environment? Furthermore, ...
Leer Más

How to recover my Movistar Play account: How to recover Movistar Play username and password

As in any page where an individual needs to enter with an email and a security password, there is always ...
Leer Más

Requirements for Icetex Credit: Documents, What it is and MORE

The Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad (ICETEX) is a Colombian entity that promotes education at a ...
Leer Más

The Best Procedures Page

Generic filters

Deja un comentario