Fibertel is a cable vision company that, in this case, carries out work within the Republic of Argentina. Therefore, if you have the availability of their services, it is essential that you know how Pay Fibertel. Also, this is a very simple process in which you can successfully complete each cancellation.
In the same way, we suggest that you pay attention to each of the indications that we will present to you in this article. So that you can make the payment through the method that suits you best and without major complications. Below we will indicate how you can pay this, where, through what modality and much more.
How can Fibertel be paid?
First of all, the starting point you should take into account is that for Pay Fibertel you can do it in person or online through a number of ways. Also, this is a very simple process and it won’t take you more than a few minutes. Also, we suggest that you be aware of the exact amount that you must cancel, as appropriate.
- First, fill out the form on the Fibertel home page
- There, you will be able to see the amount and it will also provide you with a payment method, such as by card
- You can also make your payments via WhatsApp or by making a phone call at 0800 555 0023
- Also, you can attend in person and debit automatically
- With which it will be necessary that you comply with a succession of specific steps
- To do this, first of all, you must go to the Fibertel page and log in to your cable vision account
- In case you do not have a user, you must proceed to register
- Then, in the alternative of Billing you must click on the option to adhere to automatic debit
- Click on the option Credit card
- Next, enter your card number and click on the window of Continue
- Finally, after you have made the instructions that we mention in this section, you can make each of your payments in Fibertel
Means to Pay Fibertel
- First of all, one of the means of payment for Pay Fibertel is through the Uniform Banking Code
- To do this, all you have to do is request direct payment membership
- Even at the same ATM, you can still check
- Also, you have the availability to make the debit by card
- With which, you must carry out the same process as mentioned above
- But instead of using the gutter this time, use the card in question
- So, if you want to update the card, you must notify it to make the necessary changes.
- Likewise, you can make payment using attached cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club Internacional, American Express, Credential, Orange Card
- As well as, Rapipago, Easy payment, Provincia Net, Express Collection, Ripsa, BICA, Prontopago, Multipago, Payment in Banks, Banco Credicoop
- At the same time, you can use Itaú, Banco Saenz, Nuevo Banco de Chaco, Banco Industrial, Bank of Santa Fe, BPN, Citybank
- Finally, there are the Banco de Córdoba, Santander Rio, Macro, Banco Julio and Telephone payments
- By calling 0810-122-2225, 24 hours a day, every day of the year or (011) 4379-7700
Branches to Pay Fibertel or Make Queries
- Oran, Carlos Pellegrini 363, sales: 0800-555-0104, Customer service: 0800-555-3569, MON-FRI 8 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jujuy, Necochea 272, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 9 TO 17 HS
- El Carril, General Manuel Belgrano 45, local 2, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 9 TO 16:40 HS
- Rosario de Lerma, July 9 380, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 8 TO 12.40 AND 17 TO 20 HS
- Rosario de la Frontera, Melchora Figueroa de Cornejo 343, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569, MON TO FRI 8 AM TO 12.40 PM AND 5 PM TO 8 PM
- Tucuman Muñecas, Muñecas 226, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 8.30 TO 12.30 AND 16 TO 20 HS
- Catamarca, Rivadavia 758, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 9 TO 17 HS
- La Rioja, Pelagio B Luna 466, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569
MON TO FRI 8 TO 1:30 PM AND 5:30 PM TO 8 PM
- San Carlos, Suipacha 567, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 8 TO 15:30 HS
- Junín, Avenida Arias 49, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 8.30 TO 16.30 HS
- Coronel Suárez, Sixto Rodríguez 800, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 8:30 AM TO 5 PM
- Villa Regina, Don Bosco 159, sales: 0800-555-0104, customer service: 0800-555-3569,
MON TO FRI 8.30 TO 13 AND 13:45 TO 16:30 HS
Flow Pass at Fibertel
Flow Pass is an advantage for mobile phone service customers with subscriptions. So with these passes, you can enjoy Flow content without use plan data. Likewise, it is important that we mention some of the plans and benefits offered by this platform.
Black with plans of 12 GB or more
- If you are a Black customer and have a monthly plan of 12 GB or more, you can use the quota exclusive 10 GB of FLOW
- Which will be updated monthly as the cycle changes
- Likewise, this benefit complies with a modality automatic and when you enter the My Person App you will be able to view the following
- Once the 10 GB has been used, you can continue using the Flow app
- With the data of your plan, you can buy some passes in the «App My personal»
5 and 8 GB plans
- If you are a customer of a mobile phone service and have a 5GB or 8GB plan, you can use FLOW PASS to access Flow content without using plan data
- This will serve you within 30 days
- To do this, you must visit «App My Personal» and activate the benefits
- Also, once activated, you can use the exclusive 10 GB quota to use FLOW
- In other words, in addition to browsing the monthly plan GB at the highest monthly rate, you can also have 10 GB of dedicated Flow space.
- For 30 consecutive days from the activation date
- Then once the 10 GB is used up, you can continue using the Flow app to use the plan data
- Finally, you can also buy certain passes in «My Personal»
Plans under 5 GB
- You can get exclusive discounts on Internet passes for 1, 3 and 30 days of data
- By entering «App My Personal», you can activate them and pay in the next invoice
Services offered by Fibertel
- With the 3 GB plan you can make unlimited phone calls to any company within the national territory
- As well as, you can have WhatsApp for free and an additional 2 GB in countries such as Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay
- Also, you can opt for the 5 GB plan, with which you will have the availability to make the phone calls you want
- Like WhatsApp free in Europe, and an additional 3 GB for Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile
- With the 8 GB plan you can call unlimitedly within the Republic of Argentina
- As well as, enjoy the WhatsApp service for free in Europe and America, and an extra 3 GB in American nations
- Enjoy a download speed of 50 Mb
- Also, a file upload speed of 6 Mb
- Additionally, you can connect each of your electronic devices to the internet
- Wireless WiFi available so you can connect where you need it
- Customer service and technical support all day every day
TV and Video
- Among the alternatives that you can enjoy in your TV and Video services, we can mention some
- Among them, the Flow and Flow Now platforms stand out.
- As well as, TV availability classic with various channels available
- It also presents additional TV services such as the Football Pack and FOX Premium Pack
- Also, Pack HBO Max, Pack Hot and Dinesy +
What is Fibertel?
Fibertel is an entity that provides Internet access from high speed to residential customers through a variety of designed products. Likewise, it does so according to the different needs of the clients: 3Mb, 6Mb, 12Mb and Fibertel Evolution.
Similarly, the first Broadband product from Argentina that uses Docsis 3.0 technology and provides 50MB download and 6MB upload functions. At the end of 2015, the company had 1.8 million broadband customers, thanks to this important implementation in the market.
Likewise, Fibertel provides services to more than 1,000 points in the Fibertel Zone located in Buenos Aires and within the country. That is why Fibertel Zone is the first free WiFi circuit in Argentina. Therefore, it allows all its clients and non-clients to connect to the WiFi network for free in public places.
Also, it is important to mention that this cable vision platform can provide you with multiple services and advantage within this scope. With which, these availabilities will vary according to your needs and the way you want it. Also, it is important to mention the ease of access and the affordable cost.
Finally, it is essential that you take into account each of the provisions presented by Fibertel. As well as the modalities that you must comply with to Pay Fibertel. Thus, you will be able to keep up to date and be able to enjoy the cable, telephone and Internet services that this entity offers.
Enjoy the best cable vision services!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina