You have to know How to Pay Netflix If you have joined this service or want to do so, and even more so if you have already consumed your free trial period. Otherwise, you will not be able to continue enjoying the hundreds of series, films and documentaries that this world-renowned platform offers you.
That is why we have brought this article for you. Today we will explain the payment methods that you have to pay the monthly fee, and the plans and services that you have available if you are just interested in the platform. Additionally, you will know the Netflix catalog and many other things you need to know. Keep reading!
Pay Netflix Using Card
Let’s start by talking about the option you have to Pay Netflix with Card, which is the most comfortable and flexible way you have to cancel the monthly fee and the most used by the users of this platform. Of course there are other ways, such as payment through intermediaries, but first we will explain this one.
To get started, you have to choose the plan that suits you. This is determined by the number of screens and the resolution of the video, although we will talk about this in the section corresponding to the plans. Once you have selected the one that seems to you, you can choose the payment method that best suits you when you go to pay each month.
- The first option is to Pay with Credit or debit card. In this case you can choose to pay Netflix with your Visa, MasterCard or American Express card.
- Of course, it is very likely that you will have to enable your card to make transactions abroad and, obviously, the card has to be enabled to make electronic payments.
- The second way is using Gift card. A person with an account can buy a gift card and give it to you, for which you only have to redeem it on the platform.
- Finally, you can make use of Prepaid Cards. These are offered by hundreds of businesses where the user only has to buy points or deposit money on the card to be able to make their purchases.
- Of course, keep in mind that if you will use this method then this card must have the MasterCard, Visa or American Express logo.
Payment is made in a way automatic, every month on the subscription date. That is, if you subscribed on January 15, you will have to pay your plan every month, on the 15th. Likewise, the charge is made at the beginning of your billing cycle and does not have to be reflected in your account immediately . In fact, it generally takes several days to register.
In addition, in the event that you subscribe on a special date, such as February 31 and 28, then the payment is made on the last day of the month.
If you want check or change your method of payment, You just have to enter your screen, click on More> Account> Manage Payment Information> Change Payment Method. To register your card you only have to enter your name, card number and CVV. In addition, you will find that you can give away gift cards if you wish.
To finish, yes it is the first time you subscribeOnce you choose your plan, you will have to enter your full name, email, card number and CVV (Verification Code, located on the back of the card, they are 3-4 digits). And that’s it! Likewise, the Netflix page will help you.
Pay Netflix with Intermediaries
Another way, if you do not have the option to pay by card, is to Pay Netflix with Intermediaries. This practice is very common in all countries, especially in those that do not easily handle foreign currency cards, so it could be the most appropriate option for you if you do not have a card that allows you to make the payment.
In these cases, you should only find an intermediary who is trustworthy or has good references. On instagram you will find many profiles of people who are dedicated to this and on the internet you will see the option to use Netflix Store, whose plans include a free Amazon Prime account, or Market Card.
On the other hand, if you pay through an intermediation service, then the payment will be agreed between the person and you. The methods to pay Netflix most used are:
- Payment in cash (deposit).
- Wire transfer.
- Finally, Tigo Money is sometimes accepted.
The person will provide you with their data so that you can transfer them, and then they will proceed to send you the email and the password with the that you can enter the Netflix platform. You can also ask the seller if your television or other devices are suitable for viewing the page, since not all are.
You will have to give your basic data, request the plan you want and the data of the account with which you are going to pay. Next, you will have to send the proof of payment to the person so that they can give you the account.
Finally, make sure you buy the service from someone you trust, with good references or with established pages. Brokerage lends itself to fraud, so take your precautions in this regard. If you wish, you can ask someone you know what where he or she pays, and see if they recommend a third party.
Plans and Prices
Now let’s talk about Netflix Plans and Pricing. The first step you must take to join this virtual platform is to choose precisely what plan you want to achieve and what the cost of that plan is. Obviously, it must be one that fits your disposable income, so be very attentive to this section.
The first thing to be aware of is that the cost of the service will vary Depending on whether it is a direct payment, that is, from your card on the same platform, or if you will make the payment through an intermediary. In addition, the latter often offer offers for being a new user, only for the first month.
Be that as it may, the plans are divided into three, which are:
- Basic: for starters, the price is $ 7.99 USD or to the change in bolivianos. Intermediaries can charge between Bs 27 and Bs 30. You will have the following benefits:
- First, you will be able to view a screen (one device at a time).
- You can only keep downloads on a single device.
- HD and UtraHD resolution only with intermediaries.
- You can use it from your TV, laptop, phone or Tablet.
- Standard: the cost is $ 10.99 USD or to the change in bolivianos. On the other hand, intermediaries can charge between Bs 55 and Bs 89. You will have the following benefits:
- First, you will be able to view two screens (two devices at the same time).
- You can only keep downloads on two devices.
- Always HD resolution and UltraHD only with intermediaries.
- You can use it from your TV, laptop, phone or tablet.
- Premium: the latter refers to a payment from $ 12.99 USD or to the change in bolivianos. On the other hand, intermediaries can charge between Bs 75 and Bs 99. You will have the following benefits:
- View four screens (four devices at the same time).
- You can only keep downloads on four devices.
- HD and UtraHD resolution.
- Likewise, you can use it from your TV, laptop, phone or tablet.
In the end, you choose which one suits you. Keep in mind that you will not be able to use more than the established number of devices at the same time. If you try to do so, an error message will appear when viewing the series or movie you want to see. So select the plan that fits what you want to do.
The Netflix Catalog It is very extensive, with hundreds (if not thousands) of movies and series to enjoy, either by yourself or with family or friends. In fact, its catalog is the reason why it is such a successful platform, where millions of users subscribe daily.
At, you will find original movies and series Netflix, many of which enjoy irrefutable quality, and other series and movies to watch. These can be classic or new, but the important thing is that you can view it in a single click, without having to an incredible internet connection because the load is fast.
In addition, you can keep a list of the series you are watching. Not only that, but the site keeps updated the chapter and the minute where you are staying so that you can return to it whenever you want. Thus, you will find that you can watch movies and series of the following categories:
|Latin americans||British||Mysteries||Science Fiction and Fantasy||For teenagers|
|Science and Nature||Police||Comedies||Reality TV and interviews||Stand Up Comedies|
|Romances||From USA||TV soaps||Docuseries||Terror|
Thus, you will find well-known series such as La Casa de Papel, Ozark, Breaking Bad, Orange is the New Black, El Chapo, etc.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a recognized platform that allows its users to watch movies and series of all kinds of categories quickly, easily and efficiently. To join, the interested party only has to enter the official page, select the plan they want, enter their data and the card number with which they are going to pay the monthly fee.
This card can be credit, debit, gift or prepaid. Actually, the important thing is that it is associated with MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
If you do not have a card, then you must use a intermediary. In this case, you can pay by deposit, transfer or by Tigo Money. Payment through an intermediary is not automatic, as it is through the platform, in which the amount is discounted on the day of subscription every month.
Finally, you should know that the plans vary depending on the screens and the quality of resolution you want to receive. You can go from Basic plan, with a screen, at the Standard with two and at Premium with four. The cost ranges from $ 8 to $ 14, but these can vary if it is done through a third party.
We hope we have helped you with what you were looking for. Now you know How to Pay Netflix.
Until next time!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Bolivia
Related articles that may interest you