A property is related to a good that everyone claims and fantasizes about owning, there are different legal cycles that each country requires, such is the case of ITI certificate, which is nothing more than the property transfer tax that the seller must pay.
In our nation, the tax that is obtained from the exchange of land is called ITI. Citizens who acquired the property before 2018, must pay the tax to carry out this process. Next, we will inform you how you can acquire the certificate to carry out the sale of the property.
Keep reading about the ITI Certificate!
Steps to Follow to Obtain the ITI Certificate
To acquire the No Withholding Guarantee, first of all you must have the Unique Certificate of Labor Identification, (CUIL) and the Identification Test Code, (CDI). Below we will inform you step by step how to carry out this requirement.
It can very well be purchased on the web or by phone:
- The user must enter the official page
- The ITI (property moving charge) certificate is obtained through the page of the Federal Administration of Public Revenue.
- Enter and follow the means to follow on the page.
- Personal Password
- Once inside the official page, enter the name of the user along with his secret key distributed in the region of the property moving field.
- Field of choice of organizations
- Enter the organization choice field and once inside look for the alternative to choose the name.
- Continue choosing your name from the various alternatives in the «select organization» field.
- Reorganized strategies
- At that time, select the alternative of procedures that is shown on the portal, in light of article 14 of Law 23,905.
- In addition, the type of method must be demonstrated (sole proprietorship or spousal property).
- The needs and records mentioned must be shown on the page, in this way it is verified in case they are finished.
- File printing
- After creating the record with the individual data and the records mentioned, the file must be created.
- The document will be displayed on the screen in a pdf file, at that time the user must save the record, and finally if he wishes to print it.
- This type of methodology is possibly used when the property is excluded from the individual property rights affidavit.
- This must be demonstrated in the last due and enforceable tax period.
- Name and surname together with the date of birth of the candidate (individual data)
- Reflect the information listed in the AFIP (registered positions, social work, CUIL / CDI, among others).
- Explicit property information (block, plot, locale, among others).
- Finally, communicate by phone.
- When you have the reports in hand, you should call the Telephone Data Center 0800-999-2347.
- When the administrator responds, check option 4.
- The administrator will be responsible for displaying the authentication number granted.
Enter the official page
- With the declaration number delivered, enter the AFIP site, following the means in the previous system.
- Lastly, you must Print ITI certificate and keep it for your records.
Legal Procedure to Obtain the ITI Certificate
Citizens who need to obtain the Property Transfer Tax Certificate must follow the attached advances:
- You must enter the official page of the Federal Administration of Public Revenues.
- With your Service Code, enter the Real Estate Transfer field.
- Then enter the field of Selection of Organizations, and there you select your name.
- Later, at that point, enter the option of procedures.
- Fill in the prerequisites or information that is required there.
- Finally, print the certificate and keep it for your records.
Who Needs the ITI Certificate?
People who need the ITI (Property Moving Charge) certificate must complete the following steps:
- Natural persons, individuals of genuine presence, able to exercise their privileges and obligations under the firm eye of the law.
- Undivided secessions, considered as several individuals who have acquired property through inheritance.
- Both the person who sells and the buyer must be responsible for the expenses quotas shown by the Federal Administration of Public Revenues (AFIP).
Who Doesn’t Pay ITI?
The citizens who must compensate the Property Moving Expenses (ITI) are the following:
- Individuals: Understanding everything considered, the person who has a genuine presence, without prejudice to that condition, the ability to exercise their privileges and meet their obligations or commitments, in accordance with the Law and the Constitution.
- Undivided successions: It is when several individuals have acquired some property or other good, but this legacy has not yet been distributed between the parties.
- Finally, both the seller and the buyer must pay the fees assigned by the Federal Administration of Public Revenue (AFIP).
What is the amount that must be paid for ITI?
The amount to be paid for ITI authentication (Property Moving Charge) is sorted by two classes, both the merchant and the buyer. In the case of selling, it is added when paying for the rates to be highlighted:
- Commission for real estate sale around 2%
- Stamp charge with an approximate of 1.8%
- For property move-in fee with a limit of 1.5%
- Write between 0.6% and 1%
In the case of buying, it is added to pay according to the rates to be highlighted:
- Commission for real estate sale up to a limit of 4%.
- Stamp fee approximately 1.8%.
- Write a limit of 0.8%.
- Official representative with 2% plus VAT.
Frequently Asked Questions about the ITI Certificate
What is the ITI?
The Property Transfer Tax (ITI) is the payment or tax that the seller of the property must pay to transfer the assets that are registered in the country.
Who must pay the ITI?
Property Transfer Tax it is paid by people or individuals who have the ability to have rights and commitments under the law. As well as undivided estates, they are the beneficiaries of a legacy that has not yet been transmitted.
What people are not required to pay the Land Transfer Tax (ITI)?
Individuals who fix their only home or land for the development of their own home do not pay the Property Transfer Tax, or when the property is marital property and merged on the last expense form.
What is known as a certificate without withholding (ITI)?
The Declaration of No Withholding is the one that allows individuals to refrain from paying the Property Movement Fee due to being acquitted by law.
What is the COTI?
The COTI is the Offer Code for Land Movements. This must be mentioned in advance and when the property for sale has a value equivalent to or greater than 1,500,000 Argentine pesos.
Does the buyer also have to pay taxes to buy the good?
In fact, the buyer must also pay the essential expense detailed below:
- From 3% to 4% for the land commission.
- 1.8% tax on stamps.
- From 0.6% to 0.8% for Writing.
- 2% plus VAT for official staff.
What is it?
The ITI certificate It is the valuation that is determined when buying and offering land to subjects who do not have the business movement as a lifestyle or, as it were, do not normally do so.
It has its legal premise in Law 23,905 that builds it in such quality. In addition, it raises which are the subjects that must cancel it and which are the retention officers responsible for it. The Property Transfer Tax should be eliminated when there is a difficult title.
What is the COTI?
The COTI is compared to the Offer Code for Land Moves, it speaks of a code that must be obtained before completing any arrangement of the property. People who need to make a land sale must have everything in order.
This through the offer or transfer of the privileges of the property to be acquired and / or built. The estimated amount of the Real Estate Transfer Offer Code (COTI) is approximately $ 1,500,000.
The acquisition of the Offer Code for Real Estate Transfers (COTI) is allowed to people who meet the following steps:
- Base of rights proclaimed for the reasons for the liquidation of territorial charges.
- Charges such as those related to stamp charges that are responsible for the benefit exchange.
- Individuals who present an estimate of the current cost of the property to be transferred.
Before making any exchange, offer or move, you must make the request for the Offer Code for Removals (COTI). It should be considered that the persons who wish to carry out this procedure must be the owner or legal agent of the property.
How to obtain the COTI?
The Real Estate Transfer Offer Code (COTI) is an important mandatory code to carry out Property Moving Expenses (ITI). To acquire it, you must initially enter the page of the Federal Administration of Public Revenues.
Subsequently, you must enter using the allowed expense code to complete the cycle. Once inside the official page, you must continue entering the segment of Unique Work Identification Certificates (CUIL).
Thanks for reading the article, we hope it was helpful!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you