It is understood that the lease is a verbal or written contractual relationship, in which a person, whether natural or legal, delivers the use, enjoyment or possession of a property temporarily to another natural or legal person in exchange for an economic benefit called rent or lease fee.
In this article, we will focus on explaining what the Lease Canon Certificate, what are the requirements, where to request it, the amount of the document and also, we will explain what this certificate is about. Keep reading! This article is for you.
Requirements for the Lease Canon Certificate
The rental culture is a tradition in this country, the Leasing Law indicates that the contract must have a duration of approximately two years, however, for the lease of commercial premises or the lease of real estate for commercial use such as offices, warehouses, collection centers or similar that by their nature may be less.
The requirements to apply for the Lease Canon Certificate, they are very easy to get. Next, we will indicate the documents that you must have on hand at the time of processing this certificate.
- Request addressed to the Chief of Appraisals and Catastros.
- Original ID.
- Copy of the property tax letter for the current year.
- Inspection payment for verification of the leased area.
- In the case of a judicial process, you must present the request by a lawyer.
Step by Step to Obtain the Lease Canon Certificate
If you wish to request the Lease Canon CertificateYou should know that it is only a face-to-face procedure. Likewise, in this article we will take care of informing you of the steps to follow to obtain said document.
- You must submit the application to the Headquarters of Appraisals and Catrastos.
- Then, you must make the payment for the inspection (the amount we will indicate below) at the Collection window of the Autonomous Decentralized Municipal Government of Tulcán.
- They will be in charge of carrying out the inspection of the property.
- And, finally, they will issue the Lease Calculation Certificate at the Head of Appraisals and Catastros.
We remind you that the procedure is entirely in person and must meet the requirements indicated in the previous section. If you have any questions regarding the steps to follow, do not hesitate to contact the citizen service, they will help you with everything you need.
Cost and Validity of the Procedure
Generally, the real estate can be a piece of land, a house, apartment, commercial premises, office, building, warehouse, half water or a room, which is located in the urban perimeter according to the Tenancy Law.
It is important to note that the property is an object of the contract trying to distinguish it with its own details that individualize it, such as the exact address, the surface, the location within the property, the distribution, and its state of conservation, among others.
The leased property can be furnished or semi-furnished, for which, if this is the case, it is advisable to detail the furniture that is leased and the state of conservation. Leasing a furnished property allows the landlord to charge a higher value per rental fee as determined by the Tenancy Law.
The cost of Lease Canon Certificate It is approximately 12.00 USD, the amount includes administrative services. Once you pay for the inspection, this certificate will be valid for a maximum of thirty (3rd) days, from the date of issue.
You will be able to carry out this procedure in The Appraisals and Catastros area is located on the first floor of the Autonomous Decentralized Municipal Government of Tulcán, on 10 de Agosto and Olmedo corner streets. The hours of operation are from 07:30 to 16:30 from Monday to Friday.
What is the Lease Fee Certificate for?
The Canon is known as the amount of the lease that the tenant must pay to rent a property or a good, therefore, the Lease Canon Certificate It is used to put a fixed amount on the lease and for a record of it. This, in order to avoid any type of inconvenience that may arise in the future.
That is, this certificate will certify what has been established at the time of renting the property. This document must contain a series of data, such data must be mandatory, for example:
- The identity of the contracting parties, this will be: personal data of the landlord (who gives up the use of their home) and the tenant (who acquires the use of the home).
- Identification of the leased property.
- The duration of the rental of the property.
- The initial fee of the contract.
- The specific clauses that the parties have agreed upon.
It is of utmost importance that the Lease Canon Certificate have this series of data, in this way we recommend that you be attentive when you decide to process this document. You must bear in mind that at the time of renting you have the right to:
- Being respected in the enjoyment of the property, apart may require repairs.
- Minimum duration of the rental, if it is a three-year home.
- Preferential acquisition (trial and error) in case of sale.
Tenants having a contract or not must be respected and must have rights, if in this case you feel any discomfort with the person who is renting it, we recommend that you have a conversation with him in order to avoid future claims. Now, we will explain to you about who can request this document Attentive!
Who should apply for it?
As we already know, this procedure aims to set the monthly pension of the property that is being occupied at that time, this is done so that the person who is renting the property does not make changes in the monthly payment constantly and less without reaching a mutual agreement. This document may be requested by:
- People over 18 years of age.
- Minors only with the representation of a guardian.
- Natural person – Ecuadorian.
- Natural person – foreigner.
- Legal representatives of institutions.
- Legal persons – private.
- Legal person – public.
It is important to know that the Lease Canon Certificate, It has a legal basis for them to be known as official documents by the country. Next, we will present the legal basis by which this document is governed, so that you are a little safer when carrying out this procedure.
It establishes the monetary values that both natural and legal persons must pay for technical and administrative services within the Autonomous Decentralized Municipal Government of Tulcán, based on the rules and regulations in force.
Now that you have more information about the process of the Lease Canon Certificate, We will go on to explain more fully what it is about so that you can clear up your doubts. Keep reading!
What is the Lease Fee Certificate?
First, we must know that the financial lease is a legal figure by means of two persons (physical or legal) reciprocally and voluntarily commit to grant the use or temporary enjoyment of the property. The fact of leasing will allow you to have a series of advantages such as:
- It is a good solution since you will not have to deprive yourself of living in a place you like if the money is not enough.
- Your purchasing power won’t matter, as you can usually find a property that meets your needs.
- It does not require as much paperwork as buying a property.
Then, it is known as the lease fee at the value or price established in a mutually agreed contract, which must be paid by the tenant to the lessor for the use and enjoyment of the leased property. In the counter provision, which generally constitutes an amount of money established in the contract that the owner of the property receives for the delivery of it to another person, who during a period of time can make use and enjoy the property.
This payment is consensual, it is usually monthly and is paid in advance the first five days of each month, by agreement of the parties it can be agreed to pay in advance for the entire duration of the contract. Likewise, the payment can also be quarterly or the entire final value of the contract can be paid.
The Lease Canon Certificate, It is a document that presents the fixation of the monthly pension for the occupation of an urban real estate according to the current Tenancy Law.
What are you waiting to get your Lease Canon Certificate?
You already have all the information you need to complete your procedure, we wish you good luck!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Ecuador