The National Automotive Registration Form It is an especially important document for all those who want to complete a procedure in this registry. It can be either registration, license plate change, or any other management that needs to be done there.
Today we will be talking to you exactly about what this document is like, how to get it, the instructions to fill it out, what it is for and who should process this form. Also, we will tell you a little about the National Automotive Registry, so that you do not lack anything and you can proceed to fill out this document accordingly. Stay with us!
How is the National Automotive Registry Form?
Let’s start by explaining How is the National Automotive Registration Form. This is officially called Application Form for Procedures of the National Automotive Registry, And as you will see later, it serves precisely to request the management of certain procedures.
As you can see, this document is issued by Unique National Transit Registry (RUNT) from their website. In this way, the interested party can fill it out and present it as appropriate. You will find it in .xls format, that is, ready to open in Excel. As a result, you need to have this program installed to be able to do the procedure.
This form is nothing more than a horizontal page, no more, no less. You must fill it out following the instructions and taking care to place the information correctly. It contains twenty-three (23) sections, which you must fill out as appropriate to your particular case.
This is the basics you should know about the form. However, we would like to tell you about all the sections that you will find in this document, in a brief and summarized way. Let’s see!
What information does the National Automotive Registration Form include?
- First, you will find the Form Identification Data. These correspond to the three logos of the figures that are part of the Ministry of Transport, and the official name of the form.
- Then there is the Transit Agency, which will change depending on where the procedure is done and that you should not fill out.
- Next, you will find the space for the number of the License plate.
- You can choose the Procedure that you are going to request Y Vehicle class It is in sections 4 and 4.
- From sections 5 to 19 you will find all the specific data of the vehicle. These correspond to:
- Disassemble Armored.
- Pontencia / HP.
- Internal vehicle identification (engine, chassis, serial and VIN number).
- If it is Import or auction.
- Type of service.
- Alert data.
- Bonding company.
- Next, you will find the section for the Owner Information automotive.
- In this same sequence, there is the section corresponding to the Customer’s information. Only if it is the case.
- Finally, there is the section of Observations.
These correspond to the twenty-three spaces available to complete. In the next section we will tell you how to fill it out and where you can get the official instructions. For now, what you should note is that this form is designed to contain the data of the owner, the car and the procedure to be carried out.
In this way, the body in charge of the procedure will be able to easily see what the person is requesting and make a more efficient and bearable management.
Instructions to Fill Out the National Automotive Registry Form
There are a number of Instructions to Fill Out the Automotive Registration Form. We have decided to explain to you in a general way how you can fill out this document, so that you have a fairly clear idea of what you are looking for with it.
However, there is the Instructive correspondent. You will find this in the same file that you download, just by sliding down. You can also see it by clicking here. This link will direct you to the corresponding form for the Bogotá transit agency and the respective instructions.
Keep in mind that this remains unchanged for any place where you do the procedure. Do not worry!
Now that you are aware of all this, we can go on to explain to you point by point what it is for you to do. Again, without altering what is established in the official instructions.
- The section corresponding to Transit Agency you do not fill it. It is filled by the corresponding organism.
- The License plate it is written in letters and numbers, in the combination chosen for each individual car.
- Mark with an X sections 3, 4, 7, 13, 13, 17 and 20 as appropriate. Also, enter the information they ask for if you mark the X.
- In sections 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 18 and 19, specify the information they ask you. These sections correspond to the vehicle data.
- In section number 16, you must write the numbers corresponding to the Internal Vehicle Identification: engine, chassis, series, VIN. You must mark with an X if any of these have been re-recorded.
- In section 21, which is for Owner Information, You must enter each one of the data they ask for. Mark with an X the type of document that you are going to choose for identification and then place its number in the corresponding space.
- Section 22, intended for Customer’s information, must be filled in the same way. Mark with an X the type of identification document of this. If the transfer is to an undetermined person, it is necessary to mark it like this in the field corresponding to Buyer. Only if that’s the case, of course.
- Finally, in Observations It is time to write or clarify the word other and describe the transformation applied to the vehicle. Again, if it is the case.
In this way you can fill out the form in the correct way. We urge you to keep these instructions in mind. The difference between these and those of the instructions is that the latter are made field by field, so you know what to put there. However, it can be redundant. In the end, use what seems best to you.
What is the Form for?
The National Automotive Registry Form It is used to request the management of certain procedures. These procedures are carried out by the transit agencies corresponding to the applicant’s domicile, either in Bogotá or elsewhere.
The form, as we said before, is specially designed to contain the request data. It not only reflects the data of the owner and the vehicle, but also the procedure to be carried out.
In this sense, the following procedures can be requested:
- Registration of registration.
- Change of plates.
- Rewrite engine.
- Cancellation of registration or registration.
- Rewrite chassis.
- Garment lifting.
- Change of service.
- Duplicate plates.
- Transfer of registration / registration.
- Duplicate traffic license.
- Registration / registration filing.
- Color change.
- Pledge registration.
- Body change.
All of these appear in the same form issued by the RUNT. Furthermore, the applicant must select the procedure they wish to manage when filling out the document. The procedure will be done with the corresponding transit agency, which will indicate the need for this document.
As you can see, the form is used to request more than fifteen (15) procedures. It is extremely useful and, as a consequence, vital that you fill it out correctly.
National Automotive Registry (RNA)
The National Automotive Registry (RNA) in a data system that contains all the information about the characteristics, ownership and legal status of all registered motor vehicles located in Colombia. It is also specified by the single National Traffic Registry (RUNT).
The actors involved in this registry are many. Some of these would be the National Tax and Customs Directorate (DIAN), the Ministry of Transport, Mayor’s Offices, Automotive Diagnostic Centers, transit agencies, insurance companies, etc.
In the RNA you will find information such as:
- Vehicle identification.
- Ownership, legal status and characteristics of the vehicles registered in the country.
- Vehicle homologation technical sheets.
- History of mechanical technical revisions.
- Everything related to the transfer, adjudication, limitation, modification, precautionary measure, tax or extinction of domain of registered motor vehicles.
Being registered is vital when buying a car. More than important, it is mandatory. This registry allows stakeholders to carry out various procedures and stakeholders use this information to manage themselves more effectively.
It is a single source of information, which facilitates the approval or denial of requests for different procedures. In addition, it allows to certify, register and guarantee the maintenance of up-to-date and available information on motor vehicles. Be these nationals or those that circulate temporarily.
All this is indicated by the RUNT itself. Why? Because RNA is contained within the RUNT. It is one of many records maintained by the Unique National Traffic Registry.
What is the National Automotive Registry Form?
The National Automotive Registry Form It is a document issued by the Unique National Transit Registry That allows the interested party to request a large number of procedures with the corresponding transit agencies.
This is downloaded and edited in Excel, following a series of instructions. These are in the same document, so that the applicant is able to fill out the form correctly.
It mainly contains the data of the owner, the motor vehicle and the procedure that is being requested. These procedures can be transfer, duplicate plates, re-record chassis or engine, registration of registration, and so on.
We hope we have been of help regarding what you were looking for.
Until next time!
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Colombia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar