Do you need the Certificate of Non-Profit Legal Person? Today we will tell you how you can buy it! So if you want to know the steps you must follow to obtain it, either online, in person or by phone, this is your article.
Likewise, we will explain what you need to do the procedure, what are the legal aspects that you must take into consideration and what this document is for, whether you need the directory or the valid one. So do not go away! Today you will learn everything about him Non-Profit Legal Person Certificate: Directorio and validity.
Requirements for the Certificate of Non-Profit Legal Person
Let’s start with the Requirements for the Certificate of Non-Profit Legal Person, so that you can know what you need to carry out this procedure. Well, truth be told, you only need one thing, but without it you won’t be able to get the document at all.
Keep this in mind before taking any kind of action, don’t worry! We will be explaining where you can get it. Let’s see!
- Essentially, you will need the Registration Number that you were assigned when you signed up for the National Registry of Non-Profit Legal Persons. You just have to enter the website of the Civil registration using this link that we have provided.
Additionally, you will need to have an email in use, if you carry out the procedure online or by phone. However, this is all you should have on hand when requesting the certificate.
Steps for the Online Non-Profit Legal Person Certificate
The Steps to Obtain the Online Certificate they are very easy to follow. It is probably the most advantageous procedure for those who have at least a basic knowledge in handling electronic devices.
In this sense, you will only need an internet connection, an email and your registration number to proceed with the request. Let’s see!
- First, go to the web portal of the Service of civil registration and ID > Online services.
- Once on the page, press the option Legal person.
- Proceed to click on Non-profit legal entity directory certificate. Right there you can select the relevant option to obtain the Certificate of Validity, if you wish.
- Enter the registration / registration number.
- Add your purchase to the cart.
- Enter the email to which you want to receive the document.
- Next, click on Continue and then in Finalize.
- Finally, you only have to enter your email, so that you can download and print the certificate.
Do you see how simple it is? And the best thing is that you will get the document immediately, from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you are. All at the distance of a click and with the same validity as a document issued in person.
Steps for the Certificate of Non-Profit Legal Person in Office
Let’s continue with the Steps to Obtain the Certificate in Office, that is, using the face-to-face route. Just as the online process had its advantages, this option also has them. It is the most used by people who feel more comfortable doing the procedure in person, solving doubts that may arise immediately.
Likewise, approaching the office is not an inconvenience of any kind for those who choose this route. Again, they will only need the registration number and supply an email, as you will see below.
- To start, you have to make time and go to one of the offices of the Civil Registry Service. It may be the one of your preference, so don’t worry about it.
- Once there, indicate that you want to acquire the Non-Profit Legal Person Certificate.
- When requested, announce your Registration Number.
- Finally, wait a moment so that the person in charge of assisting you can process the certificate and give it to you.
As you can see, it is extremely easy to do. It only takes a moment and voila! You will have the document in your hands.
It is important to note that this corresponds to the procedure to obtain the Directory Certificate, but it is the same that must be followed for the Certificate of Validity.
Processing by Phone
Finally, the Steps to Obtain the Certificate by Telephone. This way even more advantages than the option of doing it online, because who does not know how to make calls? You will get the document immediately, only occupying a few minutes of your day.
Consequently, you do not need to know how to operate a computer, you only need to have your registration number and an email address in use, just like before. Let’s see what you should do.
- To get started, dial 600 370 20 00 and press the button to To call.
- Click on number 3 when indicated by the operator.
- Indicate that you want to purchase the Directory Certificate.
- Enter your number registration and email.
- That is all! You will be receiving the certificate immediately in the inbox of the email you provided, so that you can download and print it whenever you want.
This is the last way you can choose to acquire the Certificate of Non-Profit Legal Person. Again, the procedure is the same if you want to obtain the Certificate of Validity, you just have to indicate that you want to obtain this instead of the other, and voila!
Any of the three options, whether you do it online, in person or by phone, will guarantee the receipt of a valid certificate to be used as long as you need. Even if you do it from the application that we mentioned above (Civil Digital App), you can obtain a fully valid certificate.
Legal Aspects of the Certificate of Non-Profit Legal Person
With respect to Legal Aspects of the Certificate of Non-Profit Legal PersonThese are based on a very simple legal framework, with only two laws in it. Knowing them can help you something, so we proceed to tell you a little about each one.
The Law 21146 it’s the first. This was recently enacted, just in 2019, and establishes that the elections of the neighborhood councils and community organizations are excluded from the procedure for qualifying elections carried out by the Regional Electoral Courts.
For its establishment of the directive, a temporary Certificate of Validity will be required, which will last for 30 days, and then issue a definitive one. Any member can request it at the Civil Registry, and it can be more than one certificate.
Second is the Law 20500, promulgated in 2011. This favors the opening of legal organizations and the creation of the Registry of Non-Profit Legal Persons. Exactly and according to the same Chilean Law, this law:
- It presents both mechanisms and definitions aimed at clarifying questions about the creation of associations of public interest citizens and what role will they play in the management of everything that has to do with public authorities.
- Reflects the The right of citizens to build associations that they go in search of lithic targets. In fact, it specifies that it is the duty of the State to be on the side of these undertakings.
- Finally, it is the law that dictates that the National Registry of Non-Profit Legal Persons as part of the Civil Registry. The function of this is nothing more than to contain all the information regarding the creation, establishment and termination of these non-profit associations, as well as the people involved in them.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Chile
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar