The RAET Registration Form for Companies It is important when exercising Economic Activity. This is the procedure that involves the production and exchange of goods and services in order to satisfy the needs of the consumer and get an income for it.Therefore in all economic activities we will differentiate three stages that are: production, distribution of himself and consumption.
Likewise, this economic activity will depend on the way of producing and distributing products and services, and on the state’s situation in the production and distribution of wealth. In this article we will explain everything related to RAET Registration Form for Companies.If you want to share this information, feel free to do so!
Format of the RAET Registration Form for Companies
The RAET Registration Form for Companies, it is a document that will be presented to you in a PDF file so that this way it can be easier to download and print. Likewise, you must take into account that this document must be presented in legible handwriting and without studs or erasures.
Otherwise, the staff that is in charge of receiving said form will have to return it to you. Next, we will explain a little to you how this form is divided. Pay close attention! And if necessary take note.
- Identification of the company.
- Data of the legal representative.
- Registration / Update.
- Data of the location of the legal representative.
- Data of the tax domicile of the company (Establishment of the Headquarters)
- Establishment in the Canton Quito.
- Identification of the accountant (for companies obliged to keep accounts)
- Authorization of third parties.
- Signature of the legal representative or attorney-in-fact.
- Name and surname.
- ID / passport number.
Also, in the next section we will explain a little how to fill out this form. In this way, when printing the document and filling it out, you will not have any inconvenience since you have everything at hand.
Filling of the RAET Registration Form for Companies
At the time of printing the RAET Registration Form for CompaniesThis must be filled out without studs, blots or amendments and, most importantly, with legible handwriting. It should be noted that once you print, you will automatically get two pages. One that you will have to complete and another with the instructions.
Therefore, we will explain how to fill out this form. So that once you do it there will be no confusion and it will not become so complicated. Attention!
- COMPANY IDENTIFICATION.
- REASON OR COMPANY NAME: Name or Company Name as stated in the RUC.
- RUC: Unique Taxpayer Registry Number (RUC).
- DATE OF CONSTITUTION: Date of incorporation as stated in the RUC.
- START OF ACTIVITIES: Corresponds to the start date of economic activities in the Canton, which appears in the RUC or in the Taxpayer Data Update Report provided by the SRI.
- DATE OF RESTART OF ACTIVITIES: In case of having the RAET in suspension and returning to carry out activities again, you must record the date of restart of activities.
- INFORMATION OF THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.
- SURNAME AND NAMES: Surname and full names of the Legal Representative.
- IDENTIFICATION No.: Identification number or passport of the Legal Representative.
- POSITION: Position held by the Legal Representative in the company.
- APPOINTMENT DATE: Date of appointment in which the company designates him as Legal Representative.
- Registration / Update: According to the type of process carried out by the Taxpayer, they must mark the corresponding box with an X.
LOCATION DATA OF THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.
The information that is registered in the boxes must contain all the necessary data to
the location of the Legal Representative.
- D. DATA OF THE COMPANY’S TAX ADDRESS (PARENT ESTABLISHMENT).
The location data of the tax domicile of the parent establishment must be detailed according to the boxes presented, if it is necessary to specify in more detail, use the Location Reference box.
- ESTABLISHMENTS IN THE QUITO CANTON.
The information that is registered in these boxes must maintain a perfect correlation with the location information that appears in the invoice or sheet of the basic services of the place where the economic activity is carried out.
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE ACCOUNTANT (FOR COMPANIES OBLIGED TO KEEP ACCOUNTING)
Taxpayer’s accountant information.
- THIRD PARTY AUTHORIZATION.
This information should be completed only when a third person is authorized to submit the Registration or Update form. Authorized person should not sign.
Who Should Fill It Out?
This procedure is aimed at all natural or legal persons, nationals or foreigners who carry out economic activities permanently within the Metropolitan District of Quito. That is, the people who can request the RAET Registration Form for Companies, are:
- Legal Person – Private, Legal Person – Public.
- Natural Person – Ecuadorian, Natural Person – Foreigner.
If you have any questions or do not know if you can request the RAET Registration Form for Companies You can go to any RAET office and afterwards, the authorized personnel will be in charge of clarifying any questions you may have.
Usefulness of the RAET Registration Form for Companies
The RAET It is the Registry of Economic Activities for Tax Management, through which a number is assigned to the taxpayer for registration in the cadastre. Let us remember that the cadastre or cadastral reference allows the location of real estate in the cadastral cartography.
In other words, this document will allow us to assign our cadastre and therefore we will be able to carry out our economic activity without any problem. Otherwise, there may be different inconveniences, and you can go through tedious processes.
Requirements for the Procedure
The RAET is the Registry of Economic Activities for Tax Management, through which a number is assigned to the taxpayer for registration in the cadastre. To get the RAET Registration Form for Companies You must have a series of requirements that we will leave it to you, below:
- You must present the original ID or passport for verification of information.
- Have the registration form, signed by the taxpayer or legal representative (companies).
- Responsibility and use of electronic media agreement.
- Copy or original of a basic services form where the economic activity is carried out, or legalized lease.
- Presentation of the taxpayer’s RUC
- Presentation of the RUC of the meter. (For Natural or Legal Persons obliged to keep accounting.
In the case of companies, they must have:
- FOR CRAFTSMEN
- Copy of the current artisan qualification, issued by the National Artisan Defense Board.
- FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- Copy of the valid disability card issued by the Ministry of Public Health.
- FOR EMANCIPATED MINORS
- Copy of the public deed in case of voluntary emancipation; or the judicial sentence issued by the competent judge; or the marriage certificate in case the civil status does not appear on the certificate.
- FOR INDIVIDUAL SUCCESSIONS
- Copy of effective possession raised to public deed
- Copy of the appointment of the Administrator or guardian of the assets with acknowledgment of signatures.
- FOR COMPANIES UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE SUPERINTENDENCY OF COMPANIES, SECURITIES AND INSURANCE
- Presentation of the public deed registered in the Mercantile Registry.
- Copy of the current appointment of the legal representative registered in the Mercantile Registry.
FOR COMPANIES UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE SUPERINTENDENCY OF BANKS
- Copy of the public deed of incorporation registered in the Mercantile Registry
- Photocopy of the appointment of the legal representative registered in the Mercantile Registry.
- FOR SOCIETIES UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE SUPERINTENDENCY OF POPULAR AND SOLIDARITY ECONOMY
- Copy of the publication in the Official Registry of the Executive Decree by means of which legal personality is granted.
- Copy of the appointment, endorsed by the body with which the organization is registered.
- FOR NON-PROFIT COMPANIES
- Photocopy of the publication in the Official Registry of the Executive Decree by means of which legal personality is granted.
- Copy of the appointment endorsed by the body with which the organization is registered.
- Photocopy of the statutes approved by the body with which the organization is registered.
- FOR CIVIL, DE FACT, INDEPENDENT OR SELF-EMPLOYED COMPANIES WITH OR WITHOUT LEGAL PERSONNEL, CONTRACT FOR PARTICIPATION ACCOUNTS, CONSORTIUM OF COMPANIES AND SINGLE-MEMBERS
- Copy of the public deed of incorporation
- Copy of the appointment of the legal representative with acknowledgment of signatures.
- FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR AND PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
- Copy of the publication in the Official Registry of the Decree, Ordinance, Agreement or Resolution creating the public entity or institution.
- Copy of the appointment of the legal representative
- Taxpayer data update report provided by the Internal Revenue Service in cases where the start date of activities registered in the RUC is not the same as the start date of activities in the Metropolitan District of Quito.
- In the event that the registration is carried out by a Proxy, attach a copy of the power of attorney.
- In the event that the registration is carried out by a third person, original of the identity card of the authorized person that appears as such in the Registration form and original / copy of the holder of the procedure
- To proceed with the registration of the Registry of Tax Economic Activities RAET, the taxpayer must approach the Municipality 48 hours after the registration and / or updating of the RUC in the SRI.
What is the RAET Registration Form for Companies?
Economic activity comprises the tax obligations to which an entity is subject. An economic activity is a process in which a service is generated or distributed. Therefore, by generating a product or service, our entity is creating value.
The RAET Registration Form for CompaniesAs his word says, it will allow us to register the development of our economic activity. In this way, there will be a document in which it will be verified that we are registered in the RAET as a company.
Therefore, this will be valid for farmers, people with disabilities, insurance companies, the superintendency of banks, for non-profit companies, among others. It should be noted that it is very important to have this form since thanks to it we can avoid any inconvenience,
What are you waiting for to obtain your RAET Registration Form for Companies?
It is an easy and very fast process!
You already have all the information you need.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Ecuador
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar