The Requirements to Affiliate Beneficiaries to EPS Sanitas They are very important when you want to join EPS Sanitas and enjoy its many health benefits, such as general and specialized medicine services. This is so because they too will enjoy these benefits when possible.
Next, we will explain the requirements you need to carry out your affiliation and register your beneficiaries. Additionally, we will talk to you about the coverage time and the benefits of being part of this Health Promotion Entity.
If you wish join and enjoy the advantages that EPS Sanitas brings to you, you must bear in mind that you can include certain beneficiaries of your family nucleus:
- To your spouse or, failing that, to your partner or permanent partner.
- Economically dependent children who are less than 25 years of age.
- In the case of permanent disability, children will be included without age limit.
- Minors who are in your care in legal custody.
- Your parents, in case they don’t have a pension. Also, these must be financially dependent on you.
- And finally, to your partner’s children who are under the age of twenty-five (25) or have a permanent disability.
Once you have this in mind, you must fill out the Unique Membership Form and fill it. Place the pertinent information in the section of the identification data of the family nucleus. You can find a copy by clicking here.
In your case, for join you will need to attach along with the form:
- Very important, the copy of the identity document.
- Copy of the permanent disability report. This must be issued by a qualified authority.
- Public Deed or Judicial Judgment that declares the divorce, Judicial Judgment that declares the separation of bodies and Public Deed, Conciliation Act or Judicial Judgment that declares the termination of marital union (copy).
- Copy of the Minor’s Delivery Certificate or Copy of the adoption certificate.
- Copy of Power of Custody. If not, the Court Order can also work.
- Certification of connection to an entity authorized to make associations.
- Copy of the administrative act stating the beneficiary status or the association is authorized.
Finally, you must go to one of the authorized offices closest to you. In case you are located in Bogotá, you can go to Avenida Calle 13 N ° 65 – 21, in the Zona In Shopping Center.
For natural person
The accreditation and documentary support of natural persons it will be done as follows:
- Spouse: with the civil marriage registry.
- Permanent partner:
- With the identity document
- By public deed before a notary.
- By Conciliation Act registered by the partner, duly filled out.
- Father, relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or children: through the corresponding civil registries and identity cards.
- Adoptive children: certificate of delivery or certificate of adoption. This can be issued by the ICBF. In addition, you must attach the citizenship card.
- Children over twenty-five (25) years old with iPermanent disability: with a report issued by a qualified entity. Finally, attach an identity document.
In addition, Colombian citizens They can be processed with the following documents, depending on age:
- Less than 3 months old: attaching the live birth record.
- Children under 3 months and over 7 years old: with the civil registration of birth. For children under 7, the passport.
- Under 18s: using the identity card.
- Over 18 years: using the citizenship card.
Requirements for foreigners
In case of registering beneficiaries who are not Colombian, you must present:
- Immigration ID for people over 7 years old.
- Diplomatic Card, Safe Conduct of Permanence, Special Permit of Permanence and Immigration Identification for those over 18 years of age.
- UN passport in case of refugees and / or isolated.
Finally, you can fill out the form and documents at EPS Sanitas and authorized offices.
For independent and pensioners
What independent worker, you must present:
- First, separate membership form.
- Health status report.
- Copy of the citizenship card.
- Work contract.
In the case of being pensioner, without employment relationship, you will have to present:
- First, a photocopy of the identification document.
- Health status report.
- Copy of the last pension payment or of the pension resolution (ISS).
In both cases you can make your affiliation through the Transactional Affiliation System (SAT). Through this you can even update your data and report news, among other things. You should only sign up on the website of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection.
You can access this through the following link. Then
- You must click on Citizen registration,
- Enter the data they ask for,
- Validate your identity by answering the security questions.
- Finally, you must create a new password using the link that will be sent to your email and that’s it!
Requirements for Company Dependents
In the case of dependent on companies, the requirements could be others. Let’s see what they are:
- First, a copy of the citizenship card or a copy of the immigration card.
- Photocopy of the diplomatic card of the chief in charge.
- Affiliation of the company to an ARL.
- Copy of the Single Tax Registry.
On the other hand, in the case of a recently established company you will be asked:
- Copy of the identity document of the beneficiary.
- Photocopy of the ID of the Legal Representative.
- Certificate of Chamber of Commerce, photocopy type, current.
- Photocopy of the association of the company to an Occupational Risk Administrator or affiliation letter in letterhead format, with the seal and the signature of the company.
Benefits of being affiliated with eps Sanitas
After you have paid your insurance with the corresponding premium, copayments and deductibles as appropriate, Sanitas puts at your disposal a wide cadre of professionals, clinics and hospitals. In addition, this is possible thanks to direct payment to them, who ensure the provision of the service.
In this sense, the policy offers you many quality services so that you are up to date with the health of your body, in ways that you probably cannot imagine. Let’s see your options.
First of all, you will enjoy:
- Family Medicine.
- Pediatrics and childcare.
- Nursing service.
Afterwards, you will have specialized services for specific problems that you may present.
- Clinical analysis and genetic studies.
- Pathological anatomy.
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery.
- Consultation regarding the digestive system.
- Various surgeries:
- General and the Digestive System.
- Orthopedic and Traumatology.
- Dermatology and Ophthalmology.
- Hematology and hemotherapy.
- Internal and nuclear medicine.
- Neuphrology, Pulmonology, Neurosurgery, Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- Obstetrics and gynecology: breast surgery, neonatology and newborn care.
- Medical oncology.
- Psychiatry and psychology.
- Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy.
Finally, other services that you can enjoy are the following:
- Preventive medicine.
- Initial emergency care, ambulance service and hospital assistance.
- Therapeutic support: includes various types of therapy.
- Supply of medicines.
- Recognition of disabilities and licenses.
- Special attention at home.
- Emergency services abroad up to € 12,000.
How long does the insurance cover?
The Contract period It will depend on the particular case of each insured, who will be offered coverage with certain conditions. Among them the agreed payments and the duration of the policy.
On the other hand, according to the Article 22 of the Insurance Law, The duration of the contract will be determined by the policy and must be less than 10 years. However, an extension may be established one or more times for a period not exceeding one year, each time it is carried out.
In addition, both parties, the insured and the insurer, may not want this extension, so they must notify the other party in writing one (1) month in advance (in the case of the insured) at the end of the current insurance. This notification must be in writing and in a reliable manner.
In the case of Sanitas, you must notify two (2) months in advance.
Other important points must be taken into account:
- First, if the insured does not want to terminate the policy because he is undergoing treatment or hospital regimen, then Sanitas will not be able to suspend the provision of the service even if he wishes to do so. This until he is discharged or resigns himself from treatment.
- Second, in the event that it is the insured who wishes to terminate the contract on the established date, then the coverage will end.
- Third, if the insured dies or moves abroad, by residence or for a maximum of six (6) months, the insurance will be terminated.
What is eps Sanitas?
The Health Promoting Companies They are companies in charge of providing medical services and part of the Colombian Health System. By joining one of them you can access various services in clinics and hospitals for free.
On the other hand, these EPS operate under two affiliation regimes: contributory and subsidized. In the second, the State allows low-income people to join Sanitas and enjoy its services.
Sanitas is one of these companies. It was created in 1994 and, as you have seen, it offers multiple health services for its members. Seen this way, it is responsible for analyzing the risk of each of these people to offer them optimal coverage. In this way they will be able to enjoy the necessary attention when they require it.
In addition, from its web platform you can access valuable information and news of interest to you, since the main objective is to provide quality services to customers. Request your medical appointments, authorizations, see your laboratory results and much more because Sanitas always wants the best for you.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Colombia
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar