Does Justice attract you? There are a number of Requirements to Apply to INPE that you should take into account before making any decision. Together with these, it is just as important to know what are the steps to apply, the cost of doing so and what is the average salary of a worker at this institute.
The National Penitentiary Institute of Peru (INPE) It is a state agency that is in charge of managing the prison system, preventing crime, conducting investigations, offering post-prison assistance, among other things. Its headquarters are in Lima and it was founded 35 years ago.
If you are interested in knowing How to Apply for INPE, do not go! Today we will explain everything you need to know.
What are the requirements to apply to the INPE?
The Requirements to Apply to INPE they are very important to take into consideration. These are the basis of everything that will come later, so it is the first thing you have to know if you want to do the Prison Security Course. Let’s see what they are,
- Born in Peru, that is, being Peruvian by birth.
- Register through the INPE web portal. You can only register online.
- Identity Document (DNI).
- Pay the registration fee.
- Regular Basic Education Title. Its equivalent in Alternative Basic Education will also be valid, according to the Ministry of Education.
- Boys must be at least 1.67m tall.
- Be over 21 years old.
- Be less than 28 years, 11 months and 29 days old on the day you register as a candidate.
- Present good health conditions, as well as optimal physical conditions. Remember that you must carry out training, physical and sports activities.
- Not having a history of disciplinary administrative process that as a consequence has resulted in separation from the public institution.
- Do not have a Police, Criminal and Judicial Record.
- Inform the official or person who works at the National Penitentiary Institute.
- You want not only to be part of the Penitentiary Security at the national level, but to develop and grow in this field.
If you meet all these requirements, you should have no problem applying to work as a security person. Remember to bring your identity document for the evaluation and the proof of payment corresponding to the registration fee.
Also, it is important to know that registrations normally take place between September and October, so you must be attentive to the official page for the moment the calls for the current year are launched. You will have a month to register, always in a on-line.
Finally, if possible take it screenshot or save the image of the schedule, so you do not miss any stage of the application process, which we will talk about in the next section.
On the other hand, if you are more professionally prepared, there are also Calls for INPE Jobs for surgeons, nursing technicians, pharmacy technicians, etc. There is a section on the website where you can see the demand for jobs, but the requirements in this case they are:
- Registration Form (Format No. 01).
- Application for Registration as an applicant (Annex N ° 3).
- Affidavit (Annex N ° 4 – A).
- Copy of the technical title.
- Affidavit (Annex N ° 4 – B).
- Certificate that accredits 01 year of general experience, at least in the case of a nursing technician.
- Affidavit on Nepotism (Annex N ° 9).
- Simple copy of DNI.
- Certificate that accredits 01 year of specific experience.
All these documents must go in PDF, as they are sent by mail.
Steps to Apply to INPE
The Steps to Apply to INPE They are very simple, as you will see below. Basically you need to register and then attend the respective evaluations that will allow the personnel in charge to determine if you have the profile they are looking for and finally see whether or not you entered the Institute as security personnel.
Let’s see what should you do to apply:
- First, go to the web portal of the National Penitentiary Institute. Once there, find out about the conditions and other instructions of the Course in Prison Security for the current year. This step is essential, here you can see the Schedule and know how the application process will develop.
- Next, you must make the payment corresponding to the Right of Registration. We will talk more about this in the next section. Remember to keep the proof of payment.
- Once you make the payment, you will have to enter the INPE page again. There you should look for the section corresponding to the Admission Process and sign up. You must enter the data required, always with the awareness that these must be true as they function as an affidavit.
- The Schedule will indicate the day that the list of registrants comes out. If you go out in it, you will proceed to attend the evaluations corresponding dates, whose dates are also already established. You must pass the evaluation to move on to the next one, so you must be aware of when the results come out.
- If you pass all the tests, the next step is to attend a personal interview. They will ask you basic questions, so don’t worry.
- Finally, attend the Informative talk and enroll. That is all!
The publication of the indications will be published the last week of September and approximately three (03) days the inscriptions will begin.
You must be up to date with the dates of each step that you are going to take in the calls. Remember that the tests are three:
- Psychometric test: to assess your skills and personality.
- Medical evaluation: Just to see how good your health is. It would be carried out as a normal routine exam.
- Physical fitness test: nothing you haven’t done in physical education in school, don’t panic! Endurance is the key.
They are all done in that order and the results are published the next day. In the case of the physical fitness test it is usually the same day. The evaluation is carried out in a decentralized manner in the cities of Lima, Chiclayo and Tarapoto.
Remember that these are for those who will be security personnel. Other jobs are summoned in the INPE (surgeons, nurses, pharmacists). In this case, you should only:
- Enter the INPE website.
- Go to the section of Job Calls.
- See which one suits your abilities.
- Download the PDF and follow the instructions, with the Requirements to Apply to INPE that we mentioned in the previous section. The stages are three: Call, Evaluation and Selection, and Contract Registration. You must send the documents to the mail: email@example.com, usually from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, with the subject that will be indicated in the PDF.
And voila! Very simple, really.
Costs of Applying to INPE
As for the Costs of Applying to INPE, we only have to pay the Registration Fee. With this you will be able to register and have the opportunity to pass all the tests that we mentioned in the previous section.
The Cost of the Registration Fee to apply to INPE It will vary from year to year, something that you will notice when you enter to investigate the guidelines of the call. For 2019, this was S / .80 and had to be paid at the Banco de la Nación.
You will need the payment receipt number when you are going to register on the web platform. Thus, you must be aware of when the calls are published to do everything to the letter.
On the other hand, those who are going to apply for jobs other than security, such as surgeons, nursing technicians or pharmacy technicians, They do not have to pay anything to participate in the call.
Salary of an INPE Worker
Almost to culminate, let’s talk about Salary of an INPE Worker. This is especially important information since the salary they offer you will partly determine your quality of life.
On average, an INPE worker can earn between S /. 2,000 and S /. 7,000 soles per month. This will depend on the position you are looking for, of course. Employees who function as security personnel could earn less as the requirements are lower.
The available positions can also be found on the INPE website, along with much more information that could be useful to you. We recommend that you read everything about the Institute right there if this is something you are seriously considering.
What is it?
The National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) It is a state agency that is in charge of administering the Penitentiary System of Peru. It has technical, administrative, economic and financial autonomy, governed by the Final Execution Code and its supporting Regulations.
It offers a training course that works like an internship, so that all those who want to work as security personnel in establishments arranged at the national level can prepare properly.
This course is held at the National Center for Criminological and Penitentiary Studies (CENECP), specifically in Callao, and lasts almost 6 months.
To access, you must follow the Steps to Apply that we inform you today. That is, you must pass the different evaluations that will be made throughout the calls, along with the personal interview.
It is important to know that there are also calls for other positions. For example, they are currently looking for Doctors, Nurses, Surgeons, and Pharmacy Technicians.
To know if there are other vacancies, you just have to enter the page and enter the section of Job Calls. There you will be indicated the salary, the requirements and how you can apply.
Finally, enter main objectives of this institution have:
- Strengthen the prison system, as a consequence of the application of effective criminal policies. And, thus, combat and reduce crime in the country.
- Administer the National Penitentiary System.
- Offer post-prison services.
- Reinsert the prison population into society, as well as improve their living conditions while they are in the facilities.
- Ensure the security of establishments and dependencies.
- Develop crime prevention policies.
If you take into account all the Requirements to Apply to INPE you shouldn’t have any problem.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar