The requirements to buy a gun in Argentina, the documents that are needed to carry it, the cost of these and many more details can be seen in this article.
Firearms are defined as an elaborate device to boost one or more bullets, through compression created by the chemical reaction of an impeller.
To acquire a weapon in Argentina, the buyer must apply for a possession permit, which is simply a certificate authorizing a person to circulate with a weapon.
This permission also authorizes the person to transport the weapon unloaded and disaggregated from its bullets and to use it only for lawful purposes.
Nevertheless, there is another even more cumbersome permission, is the one that allows you to walk down the street with a loaded gun.
In the latter case, the permission is awarded in a special way to people who have belonged to the military or police forces and who justify the use to ANMAC.
On the other hand, it is necessary to mention that the validity of this permit it has a duration of five (5) years.
In addition, when renewing it is suggested start the process ninety (90) days prior to the expiration date.
The institution a charge of processing this permit is the national controlled materials agency.
What are the Requirements to buy a Weapon in Argentina?
- The form digital for request.
- It is mandatory to have the document that accredits the applicant be a lawful user of a firearm.
- The applicant must request the gun possession through the re-registration form, accompanied by the tenure petition, if the weapon was prepared prior to the month of August of the year 1993 and if it is not declared in the ANMaC.
- Deliver a sharp photography of weaponry.
- Also deliver photographs where it is displayed conspicuously the digits of the series and the brand of the weapon.
Also, to obtain the credential indicated in point N ° 2, another procedure must be carried out, with the requirements indicated below:
- Document identity with copy.
- It is also necessary inform the residence address of the applicant and be over twenty-one (21) years old.
- If the applicant Is foreign, You must deliver an authenticated copy of the DNI.
- The applicant must present and approve the psychological and physical evaluation.
- In the virtual application the applicant must indicate the place where the weapon will be stored.
- It is mandatory to present an authenticated certificate where the absence of antecedents is evidenced criminal. This document must be submitted within sixty days of issuance.
- Authenticated document that endorse the use of the applicant’s firearm, endorsed by a certified shooting coach and institution.
- If the applicant works under subject, you must deliver an authenticated copy of your financial assets with a signature endorsed by the banking institution.
- In case of being a self-governed worker, present an authenticated copy of the filing before the AFIP for the declaration of gross income tax and other taxes.
- If the applicant is a pensioner You must provide proof of your assets.
What are the documents to present?
The documents to be presented as part of the requirements to buy a Weapon in Argentina, are the following:
- The worksheet of digital request.
- Ddocument that accredits the applicant be a lawful user of a firearm.
- Pweapon possession through the re-registration form, accompanied by the tenure petition, if the weapon was prepared prior to the month of August of the year 1993 and if it is not declared in the ANMaC.
- Sharp weaponry photography.
- Photographs where they are displayed the serial digits and the brand of the weapon.
In case of not having the credential indicated in point N ° 2, another additional procedure must be carried out with the following documents:
- Document identity with copy.
- Address of residence of the applicant.
- If the applicant is Foreign, deliver an authenticated copy of the DNI.
- Authenticated certificate where the absence of a criminal record is evidenced.
- Authenticated document that endorse the use of the firearm of the applicant, endorsed by a certified shooting coach and institution.
- If the applicant works under restraint, deliver an authenticated copy of your financial assets with a signature endorsed by the banking institution.
- In case of being self – ruled worker, authenticated copy of filing before the AFIP for the declaration of gross income tax and other taxes.
- If the applicant he is a pensioner, provide proof of your assets.
Likewise, the duration of the procedure is estimated between sixty and ninety days and the the validity of the credence they have a duration of five (5) years.
In addition, at the time of renewing it is suggested start the process ninety (90) days prior to the expiration of the previous process.
Requirements to buy a Weapon in Argentina: Porte
To obtain the weapon carrying credential the applicant must follow the following steps:
- Place all data required in the digital application for the approval of possession or carrying of Weapons.
- Deliver all the documents required in the main office of the Bartolomé Miter entity in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires or also in its offices throughout the country.
- Search the emanated documents by ANMAC at the headquarters where the request was started. You can also request the sending of documentation.
In case of requesting delivery of the documentation to the address, the applicant must pay for this service.
Among the requirements is the course that certifies competence in the use of firearms, which has an estimated cost of six hundred and fifty pesos.
On the other hand, it is important to mention that the permission granted is valid in throughout the country, it can be used in another nation with the authorization of ANMAC.
For more information or in case of doubts about the request to carry weapons, you can review the digital application manual.
Places to buy a Gun in Argentina
In Argentina there are physical stores and online, among the online stores there are:
- Armory Miranda
- Free market Argentina.
- The triestina outdoor, among others.
All these stores post new and used weapons from lawful users.
Is buying a gun in Argentina expensive?
Once the applicant obtain the weapon carrying credential, you can buy the number of weapons you want and the authorized types that the market offers.
However, it is necessary to take into account the use of the weapon for civilians, since according to the provisions of the law the use of automatic weapons is restricted.
But there are many other options for civil use of weapons, so in the market you can get fist weapons such as:
- Long as carbines, shotguns, rifles, hunting rifles, among other
Regarding the price of a gunIt is estimated between three thousand five hundred pesos ($ 3,500) for a small pistol, and one hundred thousand pesos 100,000 ($ 100,000) pesos for a long gun.
It is important to mention that automatic weapons are authorized only for military or armed organizations.
It is also important to know that weapons for the use of civilians, they have calibers from .22 to .32
In addition, there are weapons for the use of civilians, which can be used under certain conditions of law, from .38 to .45 caliber.
On the other hand, the cost of the procedure it is estimated between 800 and 5,000 pesos, depending on the site where the procedure is carried out or if the help of a manager is sought.
On the other hand the value of the course for suitability The use of the weapon is estimated at six hundred and fifty pesos ($ 650).
What are Firearms?
The firearms are define as a device designed to propel one or more bullets through compression created by the chemical reaction of an impeller.
Likewise, firearms as well as others, are generally made to induce the death or make suddenly impossible an animal or a person.
In the case of firearms, can shoot at a distance either, it will depend on the type of device and the conditions, for example:
- The speed of the wind.
- Also the humidity of the environment, can affect.
- The objective, among other factors.
It is important mention that there are firearms that have been created precisely not to be mortal, but to cause a temporary disability.
For instance the weapons used for riots, hunting or for some practices.
Likewise, the other firearms are manufactured for various uses different from those mentioned, for example for combat, wars, defense, among other uses.
Importantly, firearms they are generally classified into two large groups, which are mentioned below:
Long weapons, in this group can be mentioned:
- The rifles of: battle, assault, sniper, designated marksman, anti-materiel, bolt-action, semi-automatic and sub-rifle.
- Machine guns.
- Carbines, among other types.
Short weapons, in this type of firearms the following can be mentioned:
- Machine guns, among other types.
It is also interesting to know that a remarkable peculiarity in firearms, is the inner part of the barrel.
So that, if it is a weapon, it is a smooth barrel or Striped barrel, it can vary its function and peculiarities of the same.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you