Are you interested in knowing the Requirements for Contracting with the State? In this article you will find them. Currently there are many companies and individuals who want to provide to the State, as it is a safe way to earn income.
The State requires diverse services, therefore it is an opportunity for entrepreneurs. You will also know the steps to follow to contract with the State, the impediments to contract, the contracts with the public entity and other information of interest.
What are the Requirements to Contract with the State?
To contract with the Peruvian State, it is necessary to register in the RNP (National Registry of Suppliers). This is one of the main Requirements for Contracting with the State. It can be done both as a natural person and as a legal person (national or foreign).
There are 4 ways to register to register and contract with the State. These are mentioned below:
The Register of Suppliers of Goods
It includes natural and legal persons authorized to supply products that an entity needs for the progress and achievement of its objectives.
Service Provider Registry
It is made up of natural and legal persons accredited to perform specific functions or activities and achieve your goals.
The Registry of Executors of Works
Like the previous registries, it covers natural and legal persons certified to carry out public works such as: Upgrades, remodels, constructions and reconstructions, which needs an in-between for progress and thus achieve its objectives.
Registry of Works Consultants
It also includes both natural persons and legal entities accredited to offer quality professional services, firm in the realization of technical files of works, which are required by an institution.
Conditions for Registration
Prior to the registration of the registration of service providers, construction consultants, executors and goods, both nationals and resident foreigners, they must review the status (active) and situation (existed) in the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration (SUNAT).
In the case of being a non-resident foreigner, the diligence must begin by sending the documentation in accordance with the Requirements for Contracting with the State stipulated in the TUPA to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: In order to register in the National Registry of Suppliers, there should be no suspension or disqualification penalties in effect.
Steps: Requirements to Contract with the State
After complying with the Requirements for Contracting with the State, the 4 steps described below must be followed:
Step 1: Identify Requirements
Requirements are identified according to the management that is needed, depending on the type of record.
Step N ° 2: Pay the Fee for the Procedure to Perform
To pay this fee, the following alternatives are available:
Resident and national foreigners
- Make the payment online
- You can do it on the website of “Pay it”After making the payment, it must be registered and confirmed on the platform of the National Registry of Suppliers. The electronic registration form will be provided at the time.
- Online banking belonging to BCP (Credit Bank of Peru). This format will be provided in approximately 40 minutes.
- Scotiabank online banking, the electronic registration form will be provided in one hour.
- Payment in Person at Accredited Banks
- In BanBif (Inter-American Finance Bank), the electronic format is enabled in two business days.
- The BN (Banco de la Nación), this format for registration is enabled in two business days.
- At Scotiabank, where the electronic registration form will be provided in one hour.
- The CrediScotia, the registration form will be provided in one hour.
- Payment at Express Cashiers and Agents
- The Multired agent, which only accepts payments to register services and / or goods. The registration form will be provided in two business days.
- BCP agent, to make the payment you must use the code “03988 TASAS TUPA”. The electronic registration form will be enabled in one hour.
- The Scotiabank express cashier, the registration form will be provided in one hour.
- In this case, payments are made by means of a bank transfer, or to a current account to the National Bank, then a copy of the payment must be sent to the following email address: Cajaprincipal@osce.gob.pe.
Step N ° 3: Submit the Procedure
- For the Registry of Suppliers of Goods and / or Services (Resident and National Foreigners): Enter to procedures before the RNP, place the Single Taxpayer Registry (RUC) and RNP password to enter the electronic registration form. Fill it in with the requested information and choose “Send Form”.
- The Registry of Suppliers of Goods and / or Services (for Non-Resident Foreigners): Consign the documentation according to the type of management to the email address email@example.com.
- Registry of Works Consultants and Executors (Foreigners and Nationals): Likewise, procedures must be entered before the RNP, enter the RUC or non-resident alien code and the RNP password. You must then have access to the electronic registration form. Fill it in with the required data and choose the option “Send Form”.
Step N ° 4: Review the Status of the Procedure
- The registry of suppliers of goods and / or services.
- Register of works consultants and executors.
- Print the registration certificate.
To Take into Account: The documentation required for each procedure must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in a schedule included / understood Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.. If it is not done during these hours, the registration form is sent the next business day.
Contract with the Public Entity
Contracting with the State has standards specifically stipulated in accordance with the Regulation of the Law on Contracts with the State (Law No. 30225) effective as of 2006 and amended in 2017. Here 6 instruments are established for the contracting of goods, services and the execution of works to private entities.
It should be noted that the procedure for contracting changes according to who is going to be contracted (a work, a service or a good) and the reference value of what is being contracted projected in the budget. So, there are six ways mentioned below:
Tenders and Public Tenders
The tenders are used to contract goods where their value is equal to or greater than 400,000 thousand soles and works where the value is equal to or greater than 1,800,000 soles.
Meanwhile, the tenders are used to contract works and services of a mixed type, and their value is equal to or greater than 400,000 soles.
Likewise, there is a specific form of Public Bidding, where the contracting is greater than or equal to 20,000,000 soles, this is called as Public Tender with Prequalification.
However, in all situations the approval of the requirements is required to qualify and are used to filter the valuation of the offer.
It is used to make contracts for services and goods worth more than 8 UIT (Tax unit) up to less than 400,000 soles, and for works less than 1,800,000 soles, as long as they are not private consulting services.
This form complies with the same rules as those of the public tender, but with shorter deadlines. In order to simplify the procedure, the consignment of offers in private events is allowed.
The Selection of Private Consultants
It is used to arrange consulting services that do not require a Extra group, therefore, the preparation and skills of the applicant as a natural person, are the essential requirements.
The value of the service to be contracted must be more than 8 UIT and less than 40,000 soles. This procedure is not legally allowed for construction consultancies.
The Cost Comparison
This is the simplest and most predictable way for public contracts. Administratively, three quotes are acquired and the project is awarded to the offer with the lowest value.
The contributions must attach sworn statements of no impediment to contract with the State. It is used for contracts greater than 8 UIT and less than 60,750 soles, and does not admit consultancies.
Electronic Reverse Bidding
It is a very easy type to use to make contracting of goods and services, which have a technical sheet and that make up the List of common Goods and Services, as long as their value is higher than 8 UIT.
It is a form of extraordinary contract that stipulates the direct agreement of a public entity with a supplier, only in the following situations:
- In contracts with other public entities.
- Moments of emergency caused by natural disasters or that impact national security.
- Faced with shortages that affect state activities.
- Secret contracts, requested by the armed forces, the intelligence service or the national police.
- In the event that the goods and services belong exclusively to a single supplier.
- For highly personal services provided by natural persons.
- They propagate the state in the media.
- The consulting services who arrive to continue or renew a previous job done by another private consultant.
- The contract for goods and services for technological or scientific exploration and testing.
- The renting or obtaining real estate for public entities.
- Special legal advisory services.
- Contracts to ensure the pressing sequence of projects where a previous contract is declared null or unsolved.
- The educational training services.
Verification of Not Being Handicapped: Requirements for Contracting with the State
The impediments to contracting with the State are a list of situations of natural and legal persons that have limitations to provide the State. Either to sell goods and / or services, or to carry out works consulting or execution of works.
That is, they are not allowed to be bidders, contractors or subcontractors. They must not be members of the election processes.
Contracts where the amount of payments are less than or equal to 8 units of development (TU) are included, regardless of the legal norm.
People who have impediments to contract with the State, are limited to intervene in any process, within a period of one year, after having finished their work time. Within this group of people are the following:
- Republic President and Vice Presidents.
- Congressmen of the nation.
- Vowels belonging to the Supreme Court of Justice from the country.
- Heads and members of the collegiate entities of the Autonomous Constitutional Bodies.
There are other people who do not have the possibility of contracting with the State, in the field of their locality or in their area.
They cannot carry out these activities while exercising functions in their position, nor can they intervene in these processes until an alis after having left it. These are the following:
- Governors, Vice Governors and Councilors of the Regional Governments.
- Ministers and Vice Ministers of the Republic.
- Judges of the Superior Court of Justice, Mayors, and Ediles, particularly in the field of their territorial functions.
What is it?
Procurement is a cooperative procedure, through which the State opened a selection process to obtain a series of necessary services or goods.
During this procedure, the contracting party “the State” summons the parties, adjusting to the conditions, to offer their proposals.
Of these proposals, the most favorable will be chosen. At the time the contract is made, the provider has to continue adapting to the legal requirements that guarantee the clarity and effectiveness of the procedure.
Since you know the Requirements for Contracting with the StateYou only have to analyze if you qualify as a natural or legal person so that you can begin the process to participate in the bids or contests called by the State.
This is an opportunity to get to know these government agencies, and in the future you can continue to apply to provide them in terms of goods, services, consulting or works
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar