Exporting is a very important economic activity, which can generate great income and be a beneficial contribution to national development. In this article you will know the Requirements to Export in Argentina.
This content presents the most important aspects to consider when exporting and much more.
Requirements to Export in Argentina
In order to carry out import or export activities, the person must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered with the General Tax Directorate (AFIP-DGI).
- Before the Directorate General of Customs «DGA».
- Have CUIT.
- Not possess any type of disqualification to carry on business in the country.
- Possess the necessary documentation.
If the person interested in importing or exporting meets these requirements, they will have no problem working as an exporter.
What are the documents for
Export in Argentina?
One of the main requirements is to be registered as an importer or exporter, for this it is necessary to comply with the documentation shown below:
- Submit two copies of the form to process the application, known as Form OM 1228-E.
- Identification document. It must be supplied in a copy and an original. In this case, the processing person can issue the DNI, Passport, Electoral Book or any other similar. The important thing is to prove the personal identity of the applicant.
- CUIT. Issue in original and copy.
You can apply as an exporter, if you comply with each of the requested documents and complete the registration process as an exporter.
Registration as Exporter in Argentina
This process is easy and straightforward if the indicated steps are followed and all the requested documentation is provided. This registration process is aimed at those legal and personal persons who wish to undertake as an exporter or importer in Argentina.
These people, at the time they register, acquire rights and obligations of a tax nature, in the customs area, among others.
To register as an exporter with the Registry of Importers and Exporters, the following steps must be fulfilled:
- Enter the AFIP website. You must log in, therefore it is necessary to have the Tax Code.
- You must go to the Fiscal Code Relations Manager and sign up for the service.
- Then Senasa, Interactive Services, SIGAD and Direct Payment Adhesion Form.
- Once this is done, you must fill in all the required information and upload the data.
- Subsequently, the form will be validated and approved automatically.
- Then you must adhere to the application »Registry of Importers and Exporters».
- Finally, the applicant may operate as an importer or exporter in Argentina.
If you need any kind of help and advice to carry out the registration process, you can contact the entity in charge by calling SIGAD (011) 41-21-54-75.
This process is carried out via the Internet and it is important that the person who carries out the procedure has the CUIT and the Tax Code enabled.
Registration with the General Directorate of Customs
Register with the General Directorate of Customs, It is a fundamental requirement to be able to work as an exporter in Argentina. This is an easy process to carry out and is carried out through the AFIP web platform.
You can access the Online site by clicking here.
Requirements to Export in Argentina: Products
In Latin America, Argentina is one of the most developed countries, in relation to the economy. Its main economic activity is export and in this section of the article, we will learn about Argentine export products.
Main products for export
Argentina stands out for its export of livestock derivatives, being considered quality products and one of the best. This nation has a large production of excellent quality meats.
It also highlights its export of organic food, where cereals stand out, such as wheat and corn; Also Oilseeds such as sunflower, soy and their derivatives.
This nation has great recognition for the production and export of wine. Its wine is characterized by being of excellence and quality, it is in fifth place worldwide as one of the best wines.
With less demand, but still profitable products, Argentina exports beer, tobacco, tequila, fruits, spices.
- The apples
- the peanut
It also exports wood and paper, as well as hides, leather, cotton, gold, silver, aluminum, among other products.
In order to carry out the export in Argentina, it is necessary to consider a great variety of aspects regarding the product to be exported, to validate that it is an exportable product.
Each of these requirements that must be met are detailed below:
- It must have advantages in relation to the supply of the product or the elements for its production. In other words, that it is beneficial to produce and export the product, and also to know the existing skills in the market.
- It must be a quality product, in order to be successful in the market and not have legality problems. It is necessary to have a document that certifies its quality, which can be a certification issued by an International certifier such as INTI, IRAM, among others.
- The product must comply with the required sanitary and legal conditions.
- It must be a product that meets each of the requirements of the market destinations, that is, where the exported product will be sold.
- The product must not be disabled for export, or it must not be protected by very high tariff barriers.
Important aspects to export in Argentina
There are many aspects that must be considered and taken into account when deciding to export. In this part we will help you to consider all the most important aspects so that you can export in Argentina with the greatest success.
Offer of the product to export
It is the complete and detailed description of the product to be exported. In this sense, the products that turn out to be a better offer for export are:
- Products that were exported and were in high demand, which are currently not in export.
- Products that are in great demand and exported.
It is important that the entity or person who wishes to export knows well international trade in relation to the product to be exported. In other words, you need to know about:
- Importing countries.
- Price evolution.
- Market trends.
- required quality.
- Distribution channels.
- Among others.
In this regard, the person interested in exporting must be informed and know the import tariffs for the products and the existing restrictions.
It is important to calculate all the expenses that are in the export. Next in the present list the aspects that must be considered are mentioned:
- Raw material.
- Export rights.
- Banking expenses.
- Consular certificates and expenses.
- Other expenses.
Benefits of Exporting in Argentina
This economic activity can be very beneficial for nations, since both the exporter or the recipient of the product get what they want and it turns out to provide many commercial advantages to both parties.
Here are some benefits of this activity:
- Obtaining refunds and refunds.
- You have the option of exporting to different countries and not just one.
- Improve your economic condition.
- Have recognition and thus increase your income.
- Provide your products, so that others benefit too.
- There are many ways to export and it is easy.
What is Export?
Exporting is an activity or trade, which consists of sending or selling a product to a foreign country. In computing terms, it also refers to sending data or information to a different program or application.
In economics, this activity is very profitable and makes a great contribution to the national development of the countries. It refers to the sale of products, goods or services that are produced in a certain place and are sold in another place.
Two parties participate in this activity, the importer who is the one who buys the product and the exporter who is the one who sells and exports it.
Make sure you comply with the Requirements to Export in Argentina.
You can access here and learn much more.
Follow the steps indicated and export in Argentina successfully.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina