The requirements to form an NGO in Argentina, the step by step to create it, the required documents and much more are part of the topic developed below.
NGO or Non-Governmental OrganizationIt is an institution with a social impulse and with a humanitarian purpose.
This organization toact autonomously of public management and is not for profit.
NGOs are entities that are based on the support others and trying to improve some aspect of the community in general.
Requirements to form an NGO in Argentina
The following are requirements to form an NGO in Argentina:
- Fill out a form of Pre – registration in the website of Buenos Aires city.
- Send the form to the email available to receive the requests (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Once the return is submitted, the registration contact the representatives of the NGO to request that they deliver the documents mentioned below:
- Swritten request prepared by the representative of the NGO.
- The registration form with all the data required in it.
- Constitutive Act of the organization.
- statute Social.
- Legal resolution and authorization to operate.
- Certificate of status before the AFIP.
- Act with designation for authorities current organization
- Balance, memory and inventories of the last fiscal year.
- Memory descriptive of the institutional initiative with: location, recipients, objectives, services, approach, activities, payroll of human resources, among others.
The NGO must be registered in the government delegation, where its headquarters are located, with the documentation of the signing representatives.
What’s more, must have a CIF own to enable banking and commercial procedures, carry out the corresponding administration, among others.
Once constituted must comply with the corresponding tax regulations, such as those indicated:
- Carry a membership book.
- Present the applicable tax returns.
- TOadministration of the organization.
- Carry a volunteer book among others.
It is important to mention that the NGO works as a team, attending to community issues that are related to:
- Immigrants, Children, Women, Culture, Health, Alcoholics, Drugs, Education, Environment, among others.
For the constitution of an NGO you must have the documents mentioned below:
- Statutes of the organization, the statuses establish the norms, functioning and objectives of the different positions of the organization.
- Founding documentThis must include the particular data of the people who make up the organization, as well as the position they hold in it.
- Organization registration, the organization must register providing a copy of the identity documents of each of the signatories and present it at the Government Delegation.
- The organization must have a Own CIF to enable the opening of accounts, carrying out commercial procedures, as well as the accounting execution, among others.
In the same way, some aspects to take into account related to the necessary documentation are mentioned below:
- NGOs must comply with the established in the law of associations or foundations.
- It is recommended that the organization statute is governed by the model offered by the Ministry of the Interior and has three founding partners.
- Too, the founding act must include the name of the organization, the objective and the resources to achieve it, the geographical location, among others.
- It is important to note that the minutes are signed by the founding partners and formalized through a notarial public deed.
- Delegation where it should be perform organization registrationIt is the one found in the community where the headquarters of the NGO to be established is located.
- It is convenient carry out the procedures in the registry of the municipality where the activity of the organization will be carried out, it is a way of knowing the needs in which the organization can help.
- Tax regulations corresponding, it is necessary to carry out the activities related to these standards in an orderly and up-to-date manner.
How to create an NGO in Argentina?
To create an NGO in Argentina, it is necessary to comply with the requirements to form an NGO, with the step by step given below:
- Perform a study of the social environment, since you not only have to have desire and ideals, you must clearly know what you want to do in the social sector of interest.
- Define the social cause the organization will work for, which will become the starter for the organization.
- Once the social cause has been defined, they must also elaborate objectives and needs on which the NGO will focus.
- Prepare the statutes of the organization, where determine the operating standards and objectives of the positions of the organization.
It is important to note that once the study of the social environment is available, it is necessary to carefully evaluate the issues or opportunities for improvement supported by NGOs.
So that below are mentioned some of those topics:
- Sexual abuse, specific diseases, accidents in public spaces, sexual exploitation,
school support, occupational training, art, professional training.
- There are also topics such as: spiritual strengthening, primary health care,
street situation, scholarships, nutrition, libraries, homeless people.
- School canteens, politics, soup kitchens, recreation, mental health, sports, sexual and reproductive health, among others.
Requirements to form an NGO in Argentina: Functions
NGOs are non-governmental entities, one of their main functions is to fulfill with non-profit social work.
Likewise, they are entities that are based on supporting communities, in order to improve some aspect of these.
In addition, are organizations that contribute in :
- Relief from suffering of the most needy.
- They promote aid of the most unprotected.
- Protect environment.
- Provide basic social services.
- They promote the community development.
These organizations they can have different functions between them, since they are created to fight for a precise and determined objective.
Despite this, in general lines they are considered entities focused on social action.
Consequently, these organizations occupy an intermediate level between public and private benefits.
This refers to could cope in a way immediate to certain problems, complex to assume from the level of State, with great freedom.
That is why, on some occasions, its mission can be seen against those of some government interests.
So that, sometimes They have been accused of acting to intervene or spoil internal affairs of nations.
On the other hand, in Argentina there are several NGOs that provide great support to the community, including:
- Permanent assembly for human rights.
- Law collective childhood and adolescence.
- Association of mothers of plaza de mayo.
- Abelas Association from plaza mayo.
- Foundation women in equality.
- SOS discrimination international.
Why is it Important to Register the NGO?
Registration is important because it reveals and enables the knowledge to the public about the work that the NGO is doing in the community.
In this way the NGO is consolidated in exchange networks, acting in a combined way with the different NGOs and the different government organizations.
Likewise, the registration of the organization is prepares to choose or be chosen as a representative of other NGOs in the council plenary.
On the other hand, when registering the necessary condition is created for the execution of agreements of different scope, and thus receive subsidies.
Here are some of the most relevant NGOs worldwide:
- WWF, World Wide Fund for Nature, which seeks the preservation of biodiversity and makes efforts to help endangered species.
- Doctors without borders, aimed at medical care in countries with humanitarian crisis, also supports displaced populations.
- International Amnesty, fight for humanitarian rights in more than one hundred and fifty countries.
- Greenpeace, denounces and condemns anti-ecological actions, such as indiscriminate logging and irresponsible industrial work.
- CARE International, is a NGO that supports the displaced population and refugees from war, with a presence in more than eighty countries and with more than 12 million people benefited.
Benefits of an NGO
- The liability protection staff, you can acquire and register shares and assets in the name of the NGO, which contribute to the purpose of the organization.
- Because the NGO is a corporate entity, the organization’s agreements and engagements with the public are enabled.
- Through the financial plan, afford a tax-free alternative for events that are being carried out in the community, since the NGOs are not-for-profit and tax-exempt entities.
- Supports perpetual succession, which implies that the registered NGO will continue to exist even if the founder dies or leaves the organization.
- Facilitates access to credit, the registration of an NGO makes it possible to obtain loans from financial institutions, being able to use a line of credit to promote the activities of the organization.
- A bank advantage, for the opening of a business account with a bank for the organization, which is a trace of the commercial existence and its willingness to receive donations.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina