Do you want to open an account at the bank and do not know where? In this article we will explain what the Requirements to Open an Account in Banorte.
This prestigious financial company was founded in the year 1899. Today it is more current than ever, being one of the largest and most solid banks in the Mexican territory.
Banorte have approximately 1269 branches, distributed throughout the territory. That is why, if you want to access this institution, you should keep reading this interesting article. Where we will explain everything related to this topic.
What are the Requirements to Open an Account at Banorte?
If the citizen wants to open an account in this prestigious financial institution, the procedure is simple and it will not take you long to do it. You just have to organize and attend one of the agencies, and then request an appointment with the citizen who works as a sales executive.
Finally, move to one of the closest agencies you have and comply with the Requirements to open a Banorte account, are as follows:
- Bring your respective official identification.
- Residence document.
- The citizen must have at least the minimum amount to open the account.
With having complied with the Requirements to Open an Account in Banorte, the citizen must collect the following documents, which are the following:
- Light bill.
- Gas bill.
- Water bill.
- You can use the phone receipt.
- Lease document.
- Receipt of cable or satellite services.
It is important to highlight that the address document must be valid for at least 3 months. In the event that the citizen lives rented, you must attach a current lease and your address receipt.
Process to Open an Account in Banorte
In order for the citizen to open a Banorte account, what he or she must do is go to one of the agencies, then you must ask which people to go with, to deliver all the documents and formalize the request.
You need to be patient to be served and then hand over the documents. The executive assistant will review each one of the documentation, to verify if they are correct and will initiate the opening of the savings account.
Types of Accounts
In the financial company Banorte you can find several types of accounts that adapt to the needs of customers, they are the following:
Banorte Account with Checkbook
In this category, Banorte offers its users and / or clients the opportunity to open an account that owns checkbook. The client can choose between the link account in Dollars, Banorte woman, Fuerte Banorte, Banorte Personal Link and Banorte Special Edition.
Banorte Account without Checkbook
If you have never opened an account, this is ideal for citizens who are just starting out in the banking world. This account safeguard your savings and provides you with the support to save properly.
There are the following categories of this type of account: Basic account, MiFon, Sum, Sum of minors and link account in Dollars without checkbook.
Banorte credit cards provide customers with various alternatives according to their needs. That is why each one has its respective characteristics, which are the following:
Easy Banorte Card
With this card, citizens can make their purchases in the establishments of their choice, safely. With this card the client must have a deposit in his account superior of approximately 3000 pesos. In addition, the interest rate is 19.9%.
Contains a deferred annuity for at least 3 monthly payments. The first acquisition you make to 10 months It is without interest.
With this card, the client has the protection and insurance in the event of an overdraft, at least up to a 10% of your line of credit. It also has protection in case of loss or theft. It also contains insurance free ride.
Requirements to obtain the Banorte Fácil credit card
It is important to note that to acquire this card, the user must meet the following requirements:
- The citizen must be older than 18 years and under 64 years.
- Show that it contains a minimum monthly income of $ 3,000 pesos.
- Bring your updated photo identification document.
- The customer has to bring his address bill, at least 6 months old minimum.
- Submit a receipt of your income.
- The citizen must demonstrate that he works at least one year old.
- Have an impeccable credit history.
Classic Banorte Card
With this card you have the services of the Visa company, to carry out your transactions and make withdrawals nationally as well as internationally.
This card the customer has 10 months interest-free on your first day of shopping, from $ 1000 per ticket with a validity of at least 30 days following the delivery of the card.
Customers can enjoy the program total Banorte, free of charge. This program is awarded as one point for each $ 10 in purchase, which can be exchanged for articles, products, plane ticket, among others.
Contains a plan Fixed payments , to postpone shopping. In addition, this card has a program that is named «Now put it down ”. This tool is designed so that customers can make balance transfers to other cards, to cancel less, thanks to a preferential rate.
Requirements to obtain the Banorte Clásica credit card
To obtain the card, you must meet the following requirements below:
- The citizen must be between 18 to 64 years of age.
- Receipt of your income of at least 7,000 monthly pesos.
- You must have a seniority in your job at least six months, but preferably one year.
- Bill of your address, of at least one year that proves you live there.
- Present your identification.
Banorte los 40 main card
With this card you can also make your purchases secure and it contains 10 months without interest, on your first day of shopping, starting in $ 1000 per ticket with a validity of at least 30 days following the delivery of the card.
It also contains a fixed payment plan, to postpone purchases in installments. They can also choose the plan«Now put it down» to carry out balance transactions to other cards.
Requirements to get the top 40 credit card
To acquire this card you must meet the following requirements:
- The citizen must be 19 to 64 years old.
- Show your official identification with your respective photograph.
- Receipt of address and be there for at least 6 months at least.
- Show that it contains a monthly income of $ 5,000 pesos.
- The citizen must be working for at least one year.
- You must have a good credit history.
Banorte Gold Card
With this incredible card you can make payment to schools, courses or universities for anyone who is part of your family. If you want to cancel your schools, university or course, you can do it 9 months without interest.
The citizen who acquires this card can obtain a promotional interest rate of 25% annual in purchases, for a time of the first 3 months. Also the client can access the Total Banorte rewards program.
Requirements to obtain the Banorte Oro credit card
To acquire this card, the customer must meet the following requirements:
- The citizen must be between 18 and 64 years old.
- Show your respective identification, with an updated photograph.
- The client has to prove that it contains a minimum income of 7,000 monthly pesos.
- Have at least 1 year working.
- You must prove that you reside for more than one year at your particular address.
Banorte Woman Card
With this card women contain a promotional interest rate of one 25% to make your purchases, in the first three months. You also have access to the Total Banorte rewards program.
To access it, the requirements are the same as for the previous card.
Benefits of Opening an Account at Banorte
Opening an account at this important bank contains many benefits that are the following:
- You can carry out your transactions in a single place.
- All operations are reflected in your account.
- If you want to apply for a basic account, you can cancel your service payments. As you can also make payments in stores.
- In the Personal link account, it allows the client to have a free membership, if he uses the application of Banorte Mobile or the debit card.
- Having a link account dollars with checkbook, allows the client handle dollars
What is it?
Banorte is an important financial institution in Mexico. It is one of the 4 banks most important and largest in that country.
If you want to open an account in a financial institution, you should consider doing it in Banorte, that company offers the client a safe and safekeeping of their savings in the accounts that each client has.
But to acquire an account, the citizen must comply with the Requirements to Open an Account in Banorte. You can access your twitter account where you can review all kinds of information.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Mexico
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar