Requirements to Procreate, the benefits offered by the program and much more will be detailed in this article. So keep reading.
Procrear or Argentine Credit Program, It is a government initiative national that offers citizens access to a mortgage loan, with multiple benefits.
Too, it’s a strategy of a public nature that seeks for families, well-being and peace to acquire a home through mortgage credit.
The program also features an alternative to build the family home, under certain conditions. In addition, the scope of the Program is for all regions of the country.
TO this benefit can be enter through the link of the Ministry of the Interior, in the option of the form or application form. It is important to mention that once the Online application, the program performs a validation and then a selection process.
Then when applicants are informed of the result, they are notified of the time they have to complete the process in the banking entities.
In case the selected person did not achieve Comply with the banking procedures in the established times, will result in the expiration of the same.
Consequently, you can perform the request again in the next call, which must be made after two hundred forty (240) days from the previous selection.
What are the Requirements to Procreate?
Between the Requirements to Procreate, the most important ones are mentioned below:
- Have the nationality Argentina or any nationalized person with permanent residence in the country.
- Applicant must be over eighteen (18) years old and less than fifty-five (55) years of age.
- Have twelve months of seniority on the job site, dependent or independent. Applications from retired people are accepted.
- The family salary must be between two (2) and seven (7) minimum vital and mobile wages, when the affiliation is made.
- They can be integrated the income of the two spouses, in this case it is extremely important to keep family relationships up to date in the Anses system.
- Dispose of excellent credit history, in order not to present a negative medical record due to unpaid and / or returned checks in recent years.
- Avoid records due to business background.
- Not possess no other real property, only the one that is expected to be purchased through the Procrear program.
- Have ten percent (10%) or fifteen percent (15%) as a minimum, of the value of the property, plus the expenses of registration of the purchase document.
On the other hand the steps to follow to start the application process, they are listed below:
- The applicant must integrate all requirements required by the program, which are indicated in the previous point.
- Must also fill out the registration form, through the website of the Ministry of the Interior.
- Wait for the selection process and the result issued by the program, which will be sent to the applicant’s email and published on the Procrear website.
If the applicant He was selectedYou must continue with the procedures in the chosen bank and comply with the time periods determined for the procedures.
Requirements to Procreate: Who can access Procreate?
- Anyone who is between eighteen (18) and fifty-five (55) years old.
- Any family with monthly income that is between two (2) to seven (7) minimum wages, when you enroll.
- The applicant must be Argentine.
- People who have acquired citizenship and have fixed residence in the country are also accepted.
- Have a good credit history, with the aim of not presenting a negative medical record due to unpaid and / or returned checks in recent years.
- Among other things.
Requirements to Procreate: How to Sign Up?
- For start the process is required register online, through the link of the Ministry of Interior, in the option of the form or application form.
- Later, you access the spreadsheet registration in the web portal, for which it is mandatory to have the social security code.
- If the applicant does not have the referred keyFor registration, you can create it by accessing the Anses link, in the ANSES procedures option.
- In addition, every piece of information I put on the registration form it has the condition of a sworn statement.
- The applicant must verify that the data that you add to the form, are the same as those registered in ANSES.
- In case if there are mistakes or omissions the applicant should contact the UDAI to adjust or change the necessary information.
- So that, to make a mistake In the data placed in the application form, it will not be taken into account for participation and selection.
- Finally, the request must be completed correctly and sent with the exact personal data, required in each space of the form.
That’s it important to remember others Aspects to qualify for the procreating credit:
- The house to buy it can be new or used.
- The property is for use exclusive to the family and it must be permanently occupied.
- The applicant must have at least ten percent (10%) or fifteen percent (15%) of the purchase value.
- Applicant must be owner only of the home you are acquiring, through the program.
- It is necessary to have a excellent track record credit.
Requirements to Procreate: Benefits offered
Between the most outstanding benefits of Procrear the following can be mentioned:
- Access to a credit mortgage.
- Possibility of access to a subsidy depending of the cost of housing. The subsidy is between two hundred thousand ($ 200,000) and four hundred ($ 400,000) thousand pesos.
- The quota of monthly payment may cover up to 25% of family income.
- The deadline for pay off the credit is thirty (30) years old.
- The applied interest rate Credit is very low, approximately five percent (5%), it will be subject to the conditions of the financial institution.
On the other hand, to access the subsidy, the applicant must meet the conditions mentioned below.
How is the Subsidy calculated?
The subsidy amount It will be subject to the constitution of the family and the price of the property to be purchased.
This feature must not be returned or refundable. Procrear makes the provision effective when the purchase document is signed.
In this sense, the following are the details for the allocation of the subsidy amount approved by the Program to families:
Families with descendants under twenty-five (25) years of age or disabled, in this case the allocation of the amount will vary according to the following conditions:
- If the price of the home is below one million two hundred thousand pesos ($ 1,200,000), the amount of the subsidy will be four hundred thousand pesos ($ 400,000).
- When the cost of housing is between a million two hundred thousand ($ 1,200,000) and two million pesos ($ 2,000,000), the amount of the subsidy will be three hundred thousand pesos ($ 300,000).
In the case of families without descendants under twenty-five (25) years of age, the amount of the subsidy will be assigned according to the following conditions:
- If he housing prices is below one million two hundred thousand pesos ($ 1,200,000), the amount of the subsidy will be three hundred thousand pesos ($ 300,000).
- In the event that the cost of housing It’s found between one million two hundred thousand ($ 1,200,000) and two million pesos ($ 2,000,000), the amount of the subsidy will be two hundred thousand pesos ($ 200,000).
What is Procrear?
Procreate o Argentine Credit Program, is an initiative of the Argentine government that offers citizens access to a mortgage loan.
Is a nature strategy public that seeks for the families of the nation, the well-being and peace of mind to acquire a home through mortgage credit.
In this sense, the program performs a review of the forms sent by the applicants, which must coincide with the BCRA and other databases.
All with the purpose of identifying inaccuracies or omissions in the personal data placed by the applicant. The appraisal of the score is controlled by the University of Buenos Aires.
TO from the results, the program will assign a number of places per geographic site, based on social and housing evaluations, for selection.
The results will be sent through email of all applicants.
Therefore, all the selected people They must contact the Banks participating in the program and validate the requirements that they must complete.
Also, in the Procrear website the names of the people who have been chosen will be published.
Once applicants are informed of the result, in the same e-mail Procrear will indicate a date that will determine the times of each action with the bank.
Now to from the date of selection The participant has the following deadlines to continue with the approval of the credit:
- Sixty (60) days to go to the bank and request the prequalification of the credit.
- Two hundred forty days to achieve the request response.
- Three hundred sixty five (365) days to perform the registration procedures of the purchase document.
It is important to remember, that when the purchase document registration is signed, the Program will authorize the subsidy.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Argentina
Related articles that may interest you